Ben Skywalker vs. Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

The Merchant
I think ben can take this and then Bane dies.

Q99
What's the best thing Ben's done? Isn't it just beating some Lost Tribe Sith Saber? (One who's considered strong by the High Lord, but not like a Lord himself)

carthage
Dodged blaster bolts, sent Tahiri Vella flying along with two heavily armed guards and a hoverchair, and sent Caedus's interrogator droid flying into space, and dodged force lightning. He's faster than Nihl at least imo.

The Merchant
Holy crap he sent someone to space?

carthage
He was on this ship, and Caedus's interrogator droid was attached to it, he went outside in a space suit, dodged fire from it, pretended to be hit, and sent him flying off the ship with a force push

The Merchant
OH lol i thought he was on a planet and just sent the droid flying into orbit.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Dodged blaster bolts, sent Tahiri Vella flying along with two heavily armed guards and a hoverchair, and sent Caedus's interrogator droid flying into space, and dodged force lightning. He's faster than Nihl at least imo.

Eh, that's really not very much. Nihl was able to keep up pretty well with an enraged Cade Skywalker, beat Wolf Sazen, zapped Kol Skywalker, forcechoked Cade Skywalker, cut down a couple sith when paving the way for the Krayt/Wyyrlok duel....

Jmanghan
Luke and Ben cut down more then a Dozen Sith Troops if I remember correctly, I could be thinking of something else though...

Q99
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Luke and Ben cut down more then a Dozen Sith Troops if I remember correctly, I could be thinking of something else though...

Sure, but there's the 'Luke and' part of that sentence.

My impression is that Ben is not yet up to a level where he should be taking on Inner Circle members solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.