How strong would this Super Saiyan 4 Broly be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yamcha
http://i61.tinypic.com/10s83kx.jpg

I've been thinking about this and I know there's a lot of people on here that are great with figuring out power levels, an well Dragon Ball Heroes released two trailers a couple weeks ago about the coming of SS4 Broly

yhgRdxHAiIs

SMEd9j_jNkc

Now they already had Broly achieve SS3 awhile back to which they said he'd be stronger than Buuhan, by how much I'm not sure but that jump in power can't really be overlooked since LSSJ was generally around Perfect Cell level (but below Super Perfect), yet SS3 puts him above the strongest incarnation of Buu (While the SS3's we know of definitely couldn't top Buuhan, in Z anyway), so if we take that into account along with the power increase of SS4, about how strong would he be?

http://i59.tinypic.com/28lffie.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/14ax6jc.jpg

SSJGGogeta
Well... From what you just presented, that Broly just one-shotted Ice(or was that Nova?) Shenron, which puts him in base form as stupidly above Buuhan, considering that's how strong base Goku was, and even he didn't one-shot Ice. Either that, or the SSJ4 increase is just that big for Broly.

Basically he seems about the same level as Omega to me, even though all other factors would point to him still being weaker than beginning of GT Uub.

AsbestosFlaygon
From both videos you posted, he was able to beat SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta with ease.

He might be just as strong as Omega Shenron, but probably weaker than SSJ4 Gogeta or SSJ3 Vegetto.

SSJGGogeta
Alright, now you're opening a whole new can of worms here. Anyway, just to be clear, Vegetto>Gogeta, but only by a super tiny amount. The same way that Goku>Vegeta. He's just barely as much stronger than him as he needs to be able to have a greater chance of winning a fight. We have to basically put Vegetto at "greater than or equal" to Gogeta, because we have nothing that proves otherwise. Also, taking the versions they showed up as into consideration, even base GT Gogeta would have stomped SSJ3 Vegetto, as he never showed up in GT...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Alright, now you're opening a whole new can of worms here. Anyway, just to be clear, Vegetto>Gogeta, but only by a super tiny amount. The same way that Goku>Vegeta. He's just barely as much stronger than him as he needs to be able to have a greater chance of winning a fight. We have to basically put Vegetto at "greater than or equal" to Gogeta, because we have nothing that proves otherwise. Also, taking the versions they showed up as into consideration, even base GT Gogeta would have stomped SSJ3 Vegetto, as he never showed up in GT...
You know, Mystic Gohan was stronger than ANY SSJ3.

Even before powering up to SSJ1, Vegetto (base form) was literally toying with Buuhan (Mystic Gohan, SSJ3 Gotenks, Piccolo absorbed).

Given the power increase from Z to GT, Vegetto (even in his base form) would've still been the strongest individual in GT.

cdtm
Gohan is > any SSJ3 <<<SSJ Vegeta. big grin

In all seriousness, I agree up to Buu's defeat, but after the time skip Goku was training while Gohan was getting his nerd on. Hell, Vegeta was outright said to be stronger then Gohan by GT.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by cdtm
Gohan is > any SSJ3 <<<SSJ Vegeta. big grin

In all seriousness, I agree up to Buu's defeat, but after the time skip Goku was training while Gohan was getting his nerd on. Hell, Vegeta was outright said to be stronger then Gohan by GT.
What I'm saying is that if they didn't split up and broke the Potara earrings, Vegetto would stomp every adversary he'd face in GT.

He'd be like the Dragon Ball version of Alucard from Hellsing.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What I'm saying is that if they didn't split up and broke the Potara earrings, Vegetto would stomp every adversary he'd face in GT.

He'd be like the Dragon Ball version of Alucard from Hellsing.

That's assuming he trained the same way Goku did. Which he probably wouldn't have, given he's so cocky he'd just try to beat everyone up.

Either way though, Vegetto >= Gogeta. He's not able to casually stomp him with one hit, and he's not weaker. He's as much stronger than Gogeta, as Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Vegetto's 100, and Gogeta's 99. There. It's settled.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
That's assuming he trained the same way Goku did. Which he probably wouldn't have, given he's so cocky he'd just try to beat everyone up.

Either way though, Vegetto >= Gogeta. He's not able to casually stomp him with one hit, and he's not weaker. He's as much stronger than Gogeta, as Goku is stronger than Vegeta. Vegetto's 100, and Gogeta's 99. There. It's settled.
He'd practically just keep powering up til he gets to SSJ4.

Perma-fusion means he'd be at SSJ4 Gogeta level, or arguably stronger if he trains like Goku did at GT from the start.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
He'd practically just keep powering up til he gets to SSJ4.

Perma-fusion means he'd be at SSJ4 Gogeta level, or arguably stronger if he trains like Goku did at GT from the start.

Okay, just gonna word it better for you here:

If GT base Goku fused with GT base Vegeta into Vegetto, and GT Vegetto went SSJ4, he would be stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta.

This is true, but still just by a smudge. If Vegetto was 100, Gogeta's 99.9.

Btw, this is completely irrelevant, as the thread has nothing to do with Gogeta or Vegetto. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.