Bloody Mary Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Ok, so I have a theory about the spirit of the Bloody Mary game. After you die by her hand, all traces of you ever existing are gone, like you never existed at all, your memory is wiped from everyonr you've ever met's minds. You are trapped in the mirror with her, living, but also dead, its very chilling to think about, but why do you think no one's ever debunked it, or proven it false, all traces of a video camera ready to be freshly uploaded to youtube as a girl's dead boyfriend lies on the ground, but NEITHER are there, and its because she takes them both away, like they never existed. Another thing is that it takes you to another dimension, no one in your house as you did the chanting is there, you are forced to roam an empty dimension, walk outside, with nothingness there as she chases you down and kills you, like you never had a chance, really creepy, but a great explanation. Also, to debunk the myth, you must say it 100 times while video-taping.

riv6672
Scary Movie 6?

Mindship
I'm still working on my Yukon Jack theory. Def'ly another dimension.

ArtificialGlory
The hell? Is this supposed to be serious?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The hell? Is this supposed to be serious?

If bloody mary is a hoax, debunk it. .-. You have to have proof.

Robtard
Nah

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jmanghan

I like a good bloody mary.

Directions:

Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in margarita salt or Tony Chachers, if desired.
Add ice to glass.
Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion or pickled green bean.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Directions:

Rub lemon or lime around rim of glass and then put the rim in margarita salt or Tony Chachers, if desired.
Add ice to glass.
Mix Vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, salt, Pepper, celery salt and horseradish (if using) and pour in glass.
Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion or pickled green bean. Lol, I don't drink, but if I ever start, this'll be handy.

Robtard
I like all those ingredients except for the following: Vodka, Worchester sauce

Uncertain about the pickled green bean, not sure I've ever had one

Jmanghan
I imagine everyone came here for special drink ingredients, and instead its a theory about the spirit.

Robtard
Spirits = alcohol = drinks

ArtificialGlory

Yea, I just performed the Bloody Mary ritual and she came out of the mirror and raped me bloody with a cactus. My bad, you were right, the whole thing is totes for real.

Jmanghan
Yea, I just performed the Bloody Mary ritual and she came out of the mirror and raped me bloody with a cactus. My bad, you were right, the whole thing is totes for real.

Did it feel good?

Shakyamunison
Lol, I don't drink, but if I ever start, this'll be handy.

Well, there's your problem. wink

ArtificialGlory
Did it feel good?

I'm not into that sort of thing, so no. I am typing this standing up.

Jmanghan
I'm not into that sort of thing, so no. I am typing this standing up.

LOL

rudester
I haven't heard bloody Mary story since I was a kid how old is that story?

Bardock42
4 years at least!

riv6672
This is why i keep an open mind about things like the supernatural, extraterrestrials etc.
just because something seems silly doesnt mean its not true.

Mindship
Forget Bloody Mary. Pick up a 19th century doll, hold it close to your face and stare into its eyes. Be alert. If the doll's possessed by a witch (not a demon nor a dead bad guy), it will try to bite your face off because it won't like being stared at.

Also, if you feel you may be possessed by a witch, hold a piece of white paper to your forehead. If it glows blue ... she got ya.

riv6672
WTF? Really????

Mindship
Try it. Do the glowing paper test first. Likely, you'll be fine.

shifty

riv6672
Nuh uh

no expression

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
Forget Bloody Mary. Pick up a 19th century doll, hold it close to your face and stare into its eyes. Be alert. If the doll's possessed by a witch (not a demon nor a dead bad guy), it will try to bite your face off because it won't like being stared at.

Also, if you feel you may be possessed by a witch, hold a piece of white paper to your forehead. If it glows blue ... she got ya.

Humans and their never ending imagination.

Reflassshh
Bloody Mary was killed by Bigby Wolf, there's nothing to fear anymore my child.

Mindship
These were in dreams I had as a kid, along with flying statue heads, eyeballs peeking out from every dark corner, and shadows that came off the walls.

Thank you, "I Love Lucy", for 'twas the star's desire to be a sculptress that started it all.

riv6672
Yeah, our greatest gift. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon

Directions:

Add ice to glass.
Garnish with lemon or lime wedge, celery stalk, green onion or pickled green bean.
Wow!

Very indentations,

Such copypasta,

so bloody marry.

Such delishoos.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Wow!

Very indentations,

Such copypasta,

so bloody marry.

Such delishoos.

Of course I copypastaed. I wouldn't know how to make a bloody Mary unless I looked it up. Sorry you missed the point. It wasn't about the recipe.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Bloody Mary was killed by Bigby Wolf, there's nothing to fear anymore my child. I love that game. :P

riv6672
Haha!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.