Favorite TCW Lightsaber Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
So, what are your all-time favorite saber fights in TCW? Post below, bitches!

ILS
Maul vs Pre Vizsla was always cool to me, because I'm a big fan of Maul, Mandalorians and martial arts in general.

Dionysus
I've always liked any fight with Dooku or Asajj. I guess Makashi is just very appealing on the eyes for me. Lol.

ILS
It is nice to watch. I like any duel between Ventress and Kenobi/Skywalker, individually or as a duo.

Dionysus
Yeah. She's so graceful yet equally brutal. It's awesome.

DarthAnt66
Revan vs Malak.

Darth Abonis
Definitely Palpatine vs Maul and Savage Oppress.

WildBantha88
Ahsoka vs offer pretending to be ventress was a good one

carthage
Sidious vs The brothers

Selenial
Ventress vs literally anyone.

Maybe the Ahsoka vs Barriss one too.

Dionysus
Originally posted by Selenial

Maybe the Ahsoka vs Barriss one too. thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial

Maybe the Ahsoka vs Barriss one too.

thumb up

I loved the last match between Dooku VS Obi-Wan and Anakin. But Ventress takes the cake

Ace Hambone
I like Ahsoka's first meeting with Grevious. She is so overmatched, so desperate yet determined, and does anything she can think of to survive.

DARTH POWER
Maul & Opress vs Kenobi & Ventress.

Really fun to watch Ventress and Kenobi team up, loved Maul Dun Moch'ing Kenobi and the last minute escape as well.

Marco1907
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH_P8E3tphY

thumb up

Revanchiste
Favroite fan service fight.. Because it's like the mortal combat moovies (Watch Grenier review about it...)

Sidious V.S maul and opress of course....

Sinious
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Definitely Palpatine vs Maul and Savage Oppress.

thumb up

Revanchiste
Yhea their many bad fan servicing in this seri.. I loved this serie but after reading more and more about the EU, and rewatching TWC 2008... BWWWWWEEERRRRKKK
(Personal reaction)
But this combat still have a great place in my heart !!!!!

I've seen an audiance graphic where the audiance going dow and down and at the episode 16... Big massiv audience !!!

To translate my particular language which is really implicite ...= and finaly it were a big massiv....
Or and finaly the audience was massif... Do yyou understand my Implicite language? English français español.. That's alway the same way, the In missing at the begining of last setence is a volunteer missing !

Dionysus
Luminara and Ahsoka vs. Asajj makes me orgasm every time I watch it.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Dionysus
Luminara and Ahsoka vs. Asajj makes me orgasm every time I watch it.

Yeah but that's not because you appreciate how good the fight was.

Emperordmb
I really liked Vizsla vs Maul. There was dueling, there was other weapons, and h2h. It was A Sith Warrior and the greatest Mandalorian of the time fighting for the throne of Mandalore. The brutal h2h finish to the duel was awesome, with Maul venting some anger, and Vizsla dying with honor.

IDK, I just enjoyed that one.

DARTH POWER
^ It's definitely one of the best.

Dionysus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Yeah but that's not because you appreciate how good the fight was. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.