Which Blast...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which blast is more powerful?

What would've happened if Frieza blast (shown below) hit Cell?

First blast (we all know this didn't kill Cell, so exempt that part)...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jOa7HHWE_TA

Second attack...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcGtUEHzk9s

Please explain your answers.

Galan007
I'm not sure what you're asking, carver..? Vegeta's Final Flash was obviously FAR more powerful than base form Frieza's Death Ball, as he packed most of his ASSJ-level power into it.

Remember, base form Frieza possessed a PL of 530,000. Collateral damage aside, even Imperfect Cell would laugh at Frieza's attack, given that his PL was logically in the hundredS of millionS... He wouldn't endure so much as a scratch. Conversely, ASSJ Vegeta's Final Flash had the power to kill Perfect Cell. So yeah...

Galan007
^ Dunno why I said "kill" there. "Injure" is what I meant.

ASSJ Vegeta's Final Flash severely injured Perfect Cell--a feat which utterly shocked Cell himself. Aside from that, only FPSSJ Goku's 'Instant' Kamehameha fired from point blank range(literally), and SSJ2 Gohan's Kamehameha, were able to cause an equal degree of damage to Perfect Cell.

The Final Flash was an insanely powerful technique. thumb up

NemeBro
He's trying to prove that DBZ characters are much more powerful than Superman or something Galan.

Galan007
Yeah, that goes without saying. He'll probably try to get his "FTL" concept in there, too.

Astner

NemeBro
I'd agree. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Bullsh!t Neme, you give up here? Aren't you going to argue some trash about how Superman held a black hole, and it stretched his penis so long that he could use it as a hidden third fist to sneak attack Goku, and destroy the ultra-mega-multiverse, or something?

Meh, Goku would win, and we all know it. Moving on...

Um, this thread is dumb. If SSJ1 Trunks pre-ROSAT was able to lift AND tank an even STRONGER Frieza's STRONGEST attack, then Imperfect Cell, let alone any higher incantation, could do the same to a thousand Death balls without getting so much as a scratch.

BloodRain
Calm down. He's agreeing that DBZ has greater energy attacks than Superman, that's all.

SSJGGogeta
I'm calm. I was just saying that I was surprised that he didn't try wanking Supe's like he usually does.

Also, energy attacks are the same thing as physical, in the sense that they both exert PHYSICAL FORCE, from explosive pressure. If Goku can bat away a blast with planet busting capacity(over 50 quadrillion megatons), then he can strike with a force of over 50 sextillion tons. It's that simple.

Galan007
kruemelmonsteryn0

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Galan007
kruemelmonsteryn0

pissed

Ohhh, why I oughta...

juggerman
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Bullsh!t Neme, you give up here? Aren't you going to argue some trash about how Superman held a black hole, and it stretched his penis so long that he could use it as a hidden third fist to sneak attack Goku, and destroy the ultra-mega-multiverse, or something?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Meh, Goku would win, and we all know it. Moving on...

Not even close

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by juggerman
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Not even close

You mean... Superman wouldn't come even close to beating Goku? I know. thumb up

NemeBro
Bullsh!t Neme, you give up here? Aren't you going to argue some trash about how Superman held a black hole, and it stretched his penis so long that he could use it as a hidden third fist to sneak attack Goku, and destroy the ultra-mega-multiverse, or something? That's all true, but it doesn't change the fact that in terms of energy output Goku is better.

juggerman
You mean... Superman wouldn't come even close to beating Goku? I know. thumb up

thumb down

Damborgson
Obvious thread to prove planet busting power won't hurt Goku is obvious.

That said, of course it won't hurt him. Frieza, at his maximum power, wouldn't even register as a challenge to first form cell.

Astner

big juggy man
Everything about Dragonball was inconsistent. If Master Roshi could blow up the moon with a power level of what 180? Wouldn't any blast that characters like Cell did anyway near the Earth blow it up?

Nope because most Anime story lines are much worse than American comics.

NemeBro

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by big juggy man
Everything about Dragonball was inconsistent. If Master Roshi could blow up the moon with a power level of what 180? Wouldn't any blast that characters like Cell did anyway near the Earth blow it up?

Nope because most Anime story lines are much worse than American comics.

It's not that it was inconsistent bro, they even said in Dragon Ball that they condense their attacks so they do more damage, and in turn, it also reduces the AOE which would destroy the environment. Remember how SSJ1 Vegeta told 18 when he fought her that she did a good job of condensing her attacks, and she said she didn't want to blow up the planet before she could have some fun with it? Or maybe it was Vegeta that said that, but it was something like that. Basically, the characters in DBZ all condense their attacks to either get a good fight out of it, or just to stop from blowing up the damn universe they're trying to protect.

That's why Kid Buu woke up, and shot a teeny-tiny ki blast, that could have destroyed the planet. It was like the size of a tennis ball, and he just pointed and shot, lol.

Also, bearing everything else, I think I have to disagree with you on that. There are some pretty bad American comics as well. Ever read, "Peanut man"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.