Garo vs Blade (Comic book)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
This is Kouga from the live action Garo series.

1. Fights without his makai armor.

2. Can summon his armor, and mount, but starts off unarmored.

Who wins?

cdtm
No one's familiar with Garo?

It's like Hellraiser meets knights of the zodiac, kind of. The monster designer even worked on Hellraiser, I believe.

Crimson Dragoon
I'm not really familiar with comic Blade's feats but I know Kouga's

He's a bullet-timer, armor or no, and one of his strongest attacks destroyed a huge tower in Makai though it was with Rei's help

cdtm
Originally posted by Crimson Dragoon
I'm not really familiar with comic Blade's feats but I know Kouga's

He's a bullet-timer, armor or no, and one of his strongest attacks destroyed a huge tower in Makai though it was with Rei's help

I'm not too familiar with Blade either, but over in the comics vs forum they're arguing he takes Shang Chi, himself a bullet timer.

Ok, what's your opinion on Garo's odds vs Alucard, then? Base armor, and his upgraded forms?

KingD19
Blade is a legit bullet timer on his own.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Blade is a legit bullet timer on his own.

The thing is, Kouga's a casual bullet timer in his unarmored form. You know how Gorgon deflected bullets back at Shield agents? Kouga essentially did the samAdams.

His Makai armor (Made entirely of a substance called Soul Metal) makes him even faster, as well as stronger and virtually invulnerable. Only weakness, is he can only use the armor for 9.99 seconds (Otherwise, it morphs into a giant berserk monster, as it starts to eat/absorb him.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.