My most pertinent dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
God created the universe to unfold according to His wishes.

But I had a dream, God depicted as a malevolent, spiteful, tyrannical overlord, over-looking the universe He conquered. Big, overly decadent clothing, Thanos basically. He observed in anger a dragon that had been loosed, burning and pillaging His cosmos. He did not want to confront it personally, He was afraid to do so. His rationale for not seeing to this matter personally was that this dragon was beneath Him. Such false-pride.

Now in my dreams I am always depicted as dragon. Ever since I met the dragon in the dream world, on a trail that I actually do live near, that was the first time the dragon became a part of me. It was terrifying, so quick, so animalistic and primal. There's no chance of survival within its proximity. It let me scurry off into my car and drive away. It let me live. But in this dream, I was confident I was going to die, even though I knew it was a dream, I'd still die, it has that kind of power. The dream came after I'd managed to literally defy God with a selfish act in my life. Something miraculous happens in the human brain, it can choose. That can, ultimately, debauch any perfectly laid out platform for how the universe operates and what that will cause to happen in it. God can only work through the forces of nature. I am availed by something else, a virus in the system if you will. A metaphysical life-form that is striving to be born through the echoes of the actions I make in my life.

I am not the first, Achilles was the first. Not through the actions he made in his life, but by birthright. A God that would be greater than His father. God keeps trying thwart this event.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.