Tony Starks vs the WORLD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Minus Doom, Reed, is there anyone smarter when it comes to inventions than Ironman aka Tony Starks?

This is both DC and Marvel.

-K-M-
Brainiac. New Gods. Or you talking about earth based characters.

carver9
Yeah

basilisk
Techno (Thunderbolts) made some pretty cool stuff.

Forge with his powers?

Octavius - didn't Otto school Iron Man on more than one occasion?

python99
Kang maybe

Reflassshh
Mr terrific (E- Prime, E-2) has good technology, t-spheres, brother eye in futures end. idk if superior to tony's though.

pym-ftw
Pym

-K-M-
Madison Jeffries?

Tony Stark
Nobody

mighty adam
STEEL! anybody who disagree is a racist

maxivitopowe
I'm black

Warlock

DarkSaint85
Professor Ivo (Amazo)
Pym (Ultron)
Doc Magnus (created life from tech with the Metal Men).

HulkIsHulk
Banner smash. I even feel that on pure IQ level, not knowledge, he's even better than Reed. But I think Doom's a fraction above Banner in IQ

playa1258
Lex Luthor

ODG
Originally posted by playa1258
Lex Luthor has to stand on a high-chair just to kiss Stark's ass Is what I think you meant.

Galan007
Hm, in terms of earth-based inventors: Pym would probably be Tony's closest rival in Marvel aside from Reed/Doom.

As far as DC inventors go, characters like: Will Magnus, T.O. Morrow, and Mr. Terrific would be the most akin to his peers--but they're certainly not going to outclass him in a feat-war, either. /shrug

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
Hm, in terms of earth-based inventors: Pym would probably be Tony's closest rival in Marvel aside from Reed/Doom.

As far as DC inventors go, characters like: Will Magnus, T.O. Morrow, and Mr. Terrific would be the most akin to his peers--but they're certainly not going to outclass him in a feat-war, either. /shrug

Where would you place Toymaster amongst everyone?

Golgo13
Also, Brainiac 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.