Revan and Malak vs. Dooku and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All combatants at their peak. All bloodlusted.

Setting: Alderaan, where Satele fought Malgus.

They start 30 feet apart.

EDIT: Let's say Malak retains SF amp here.

Dionysus
Hmmm... Team 2 imo.

Marco1907
Maul and Dooku.

DarthAnt66
Revan>Dooku.
Malak>Maul.

Trocity
Team 2

Stigma
Dooku and Maul

NewGuy01
So they fight on the Star Forge? Team 1 might win in that case tbh, but frankly even then it should be more or less even.

That's assuming we're talking about Dark Revan.

carthage
Team 2

Nalaniel
Team 1.

Stigma
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So they fight on the Star Forge? Team 1 might win in that case tbh, but frankly even then it should be more or less even.

That's assuming we're talking about Dark Revan.

Setting is Alderaan, but for the sake of a fight I gave Malak his SF amp.

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Team 1.
I assumed the general consesus here was that Dooku is a superior duelist and comparable force-user to Revan.

carthage
She doesn't know what she is talking about, all she does is parrot what others say.

Fated Xtasy
Revan>Dooku
Maul>Malak.

Maul would most likely take out Malak first while Dooku holds Revan off and then Dooku and Maul would overwhelm Revan imo.

Dionysus
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Maul would most likely take out Malak first while Dooku holds Revan off and then Dooku and Maul would overwhelm Revan imo. thumb up

Revanchiste
Yhea for sure !!!! Malak studdy ennemy weaknesses maul ----> force.

Doku.. Cannot just no match Revan... If doku makashi allow him to be very previse agil and dodge/block everything.. Revan include the precision and speed in his every fifgthing style... It's super unorthodox...

And in Force power how could doku hold Revan?????

In light saber fight the only chance for maul is to reach Malak in close combat because maul is far mor superior to Malak. But Malak if we all think malak really agressiv like maul but in less dangerous, and he is so focus than he can easly take punch.. That' not wrong but not true, Malak can really on his dodging abilities, the same one than he use against really agressiv styles like ataru or yuyo, to have the tme to studdy his opponent.

Revanchiste

Sinious
Revan>Dooku
Maul>Malak.

Maul would most likely take out Malak first while Dooku holds Revan off and then Dooku and Maul would overwhelm Revan imo.

SF Malak won't be taken out so easily. What defense does Dooku have against Revan's massive force attacks? Malak vs Maul would most likely be a dueling based fight while Revan would come at Dooku with the force. I think Malak can hold his ground longer than Dooku can.

Its a really close one but I'm siding team 1.

Revanchiste
Yhea Revan force attack are really massif compared to Doku as all great force user of the old times.
And in the other side..... Revan defenses can prevail against massive attack.. Send massiv object to Revan = fire back (yoda don't fire back in espisode II using the Jedi philosophy...)
Same for ligthning...
Doku only chance it's light saber.. But that's so close.... I'm not gonna to give a 5/10 at each one.. It's a bit weird but I Give 6/10 to each one Because their is 3 points of satelmates one neutral, one edge for doku one edge for Revan....

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
SF Malak won't be taken out so easily.

I never said that he would go down easy. Also welcome back big grin

What defense does Revan have against Dooku's superior lightsaber prowess?

Except that Maul has defeated powerful duelists like Qui-Gon Jinn, held his own against Obi-Wan several times as well as Asajj Ventress. Malak got the best of a lesser version of Revan on the leviathan and defeated a weakened Bastila Shan. I've no doubt that Malak is powerful. but as a duelist Maul is much more skilled.

again, welcome back buddy. smile

Sinious
What defense does Revan have against Dooku's superior lightsaber prowess?

His force powers.

I have no doubt Maul is the superior duelist. Malak may not have defeated a lot of duelists but it is known that he was Revan's superior in dueling when they were dark lords. The important thing here is that a skilled duelist can last for a decent amount of time against a slightly superior opponent. Lightsaber duels last longer than force fights in most situations which helps team 1's case here.

IMHO, the gap between Revan and Dooku is wider than the gap between Malak and Maul.

thanks buddy! smile

The Merchant
I'm going with team two on this one.

Emperordmb
I'm siding with team one.

Revanchiste
Have you seen the Satele V.S maul debate??? How can maul even challenge Revan?
Dooku V.S Revan.......... Are you kidding me... Revan tutaminis was far more power than satele one who is able to block light saber with it... XD
Revan is a tank like vader is thank too, his clothes wich provide him the ability to amplified his tutaminis !!! But Revan is tank than to the force !!!! And he still fast really fast !!! and he have additional force defenses....
Super devastating attacks, what doku have??????

Doku is just blitzed !!! Than what maul can't do on Malak, er I mean he can wit a 3/10...

Trocity
Dooku, blitzed? I'm afraid not, good sir.

Revanchiste
How could he resist Revan attacks? He is string (I Know about Yoda V?S him in Episode II...)
But there is a limit.... The old man have more ressource than he look like for sure...
But just a lihtning attack from dooku = a systematicly backfire on the launcher : dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.