Tenebrous vs. Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both at their peak, both bloodlusted.

Setting: Tatooine desert

They start 30 feet apart.

Marco1907
Bith.

carthage
Originally posted by Marco1907
Bith.

Nephthys
Revan

Revanchiste
Tenebrous it's a bit big for Revan.. I'm said many time han Revan where able to take down sidious even if sidious is a way more powerfull.. But sidious super arogance help him a lot. Vitiate where more powerfull in force power thank to aumentation, than sidious, but in an other hand sidious is more polyvalent... (I mean he is good at light saber) but in pther other hand sidious trhow his light saber away in RotJ to focus only on force combat...

I don't think so for Tenebrous...

Revan is really able to control himself even blood lusted... That one capacity which make him a good duelist... Because it's hard to disturb him (but not impossible of course...)

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan
thumb up I wouldn't even put Tenebrous above Zannah. The guy is featless beyond reason.

Revanchiste
But he seam to be a beat superior in light saber skill and force power he is naturaly gifted, and he his on of the closest to plagueis....

So many feat still in the dark and secrets...

Some times feats do not the power....

Sinious
Revan wins in a good fight.

Revanchiste
I mean Tenerbous train Plagueis that's a feat... And a big one !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.