Warpath vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Sabretooth took out a Wendigo...can he take down Warpath?

python99
Yes

riv6672
Well, i believe WP could take out a Wendigo. He's stronger than ST and fairly invulnerable, has two vibranium bowies, is a skilled knife fighter..i believe WP can beat ST.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Well, i believe WP could take out a Wendigo. He's stronger than ST and fairly invulnerable, has two vibranium bowies, is a skilled knife fighter..i believe WP can beat ST. creed didn't kill a wendigo. He killed the wendigo.

riv6672
Okay, thanks!
Just going by the OP.

I still say WP can get the win though.

SuperGambino
Sabretooth is such a jobber now, warpath will take him out.

deathslash
Originally posted by SuperGambino
Sabretooth is such a jobber now, warpath will take him out. no he won't and fighting to the best of his ability, he demolishes warpath

riv6672
Isnt WP strong enough to hold back Skaar trying to swing at someone or some such?
Given that strength 2 knives to work with he's likely to dismember ST.

carver9
Sabes wins this.

deathslash
Isnt WP strong enough to hold back Skaar trying to swing at someone or some such?
Given that strength 2 knives to work with he's likely to dismember ST. That's only assuming that he can connect with creed. Also, he struggled to stop deadpool from stabbing him. Creed is definitely going to win this fight off of the merit of being more skilled, faster, superior regen, and superior intelligence.

riv6672
Seems you're pointing out WP's low end showings, ignoring STs?
I'm taking both characters and looking at them overall. Doing that, i still say WP.

Annabeth
warpath is more stronger, seasoned, sensitive and versatile

deathslash
Seems you're pointing out WP's low end showings, ignoring STs?
I'm taking both characters and looking at them overall. Doing that, i still say WP. I'm not just taking his lowest showings. I'm also considering his highest ones and overall; he's just weaker than sabes. It's obvious that I'm not going to convince you of creed's superiority but I just thought you should know that I'm not lowballing.

riv6672
Fair enough.
You should check WPs stats though. He is stronger and has super speed. Aside from his HF, ST is not on that level.

krisblaze
I'd give Warpath an edge in most things, but the healing factor really makes a huge difference. Since they're both melee fighters and whatever speed-edge Warpath has is very minor Sabretooth can just absorb attacks and retaliate.

That's what I think though.

For all we know Warpath's vibranium knives could just shred him.

Wonder Man
I see Warpath dropping part of a building on Sabretooth. Going in for the final kill might get him eviscerated though.

riv6672
That'd be a trick with a few tons of rubble pinning him down...

Sin I AM
Warpath hasn't done much of anything ...are we just debating powerset here?

riv6672
I'm debating the characters overall, with as little bias as possible....?

Stoic
Sabretooth killed nearly every Morlock, and had the rest on the run. I'm going with Creed on this one.

thingy150
Warpath has got this, he is strong and fast enough to take out sabretooth, he will cut sabretooths limbs off. Juggernaut compared warpath to colossus in strength and of course WP has the speed to tag him.

I think warpath has the strength to knock him out and if not then he cuts him into pieces.

riv6672
Pretty much how i see it.
Had to look up both characters to make sure but, it seems this is how it'd go.

Sin I AM
Warpath doesn't have the feats to back it up tho

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Warpath hasn't done much of anything ...are we just debating powerset here?

Warpath doesn't have the feats to back it up tho

Well, unless everyone agrees to only pit characters against each other with equal "screen time" then we're going to need to use our imaginations and draw conclusions from what we have.
WP doesnt automatically lose because he's not had as many appearances (is as popular) as ST.

-shrug-

There's nothing new being added here, and, thats my opinion.

Sin I AM
Well, unless everyone agrees to only pit characters against each other with equal "screen time" then we're going to need to use our imaginations and draw conclusions from what we have.
WP doesnt automatically lose because he's not had as many appearances (is as popular) as ST.

-shrug-

There's nothing new being added here, and, thats my opinion.

But he hasn't done ANYTHING.

thingy150
But he hasn't done ANYTHING.

He fought juggernaut and juggernaut compared him to colossus...more recently he destroyed a sentinel with a thunder clap.

Classic versions, Warpath wins.

Current they are both depowered jobbers and i might give the win to sabretooth.

Stoic
Originally posted by thingy150
Warpath has got this, he is strong and fast enough to take out sabretooth, he will cut sabretooths limbs off. Juggernaut compared warpath to colossus in strength and of course WP has the speed to tag him.

I think warpath has the strength to knock him out and if not then he cuts him into pieces.

Didn't they nerf WP down to class 25 or something like that? The ony way that he takes Creed is if his skin can resist the slashing damage that Creed would normally score on it. WP isn't really the Spider Man type that leaps around, so i see him going head to head, and after a good fight eventually losing.

thingy150
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't they nerf WP down to class 25 or something like that? The ony way that he takes Creed is if his skin can resist the slashing damage that Creed would normally score on it. WP isn't really the Spider Man type that leaps around, so i see him going head to head, and after a good fight eventually losing.

Ya i did a bit of thinking and came to the conclusion wp loses, he has been severely nerfed. Sabretooth has been nerfed a huge amount also but he is still enough to beat current warpath.

If it were classics Warpath would absolutely stomp but they had captain america beat him(off panel and bad writing)

krisblaze
Sabretooth killed nearly every Morlock, and had the rest on the run. I'm going with Creed on this one.

That wasn't Creed alone, and most of those Morlocks were shit.

In fact it seems like Scalphunter and the other guys did most of the work.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
That wasn't Creed alone, and most of those Morlocks were shit.

In fact it seems like Scalphunter and the other guys did most of the work.

Creed still wins, even jobber creed has more in his repertoire than warpath

carver9
Just want to point out that the Warpath that fought Juggernaut is the same as current Warpath. He has been decreased in power since then. Please continue.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Just want to point out that the Warpath that fought Juggernaut is the same as current Warpath. He has been decreased in power since then. Please continue.

Already been pointed about by me.....multiple times...good job

laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

juggernaut74
Warpath dominates this fight. Has every advantage except healing.

Stoic
He does have a healing factor actually.

juggernaut74
He does have a healing factor actually. But not as good as Creeds I don't think. Unless he's got some good feats I've never seen yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.