Why does Bardock hate Frieza instead of Dodoria?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
It's puzzling, yes, Frieza gave the order, but Dodoria killed Bardock's crew, not Frieza. I know Bardock would have gotten his ass beat by Dodoria as well, even if Dodoria decided to go H2H instead of using his mouth blast, but it does not make sense. I guess they wanted Bardock to hate Frieza because he was going to destroy their race, but he never really holds a grudge against Dodoria, JUST Frieza.

This baffles me. Thoughts?

Galan007
Because Frieza was the mastermind responsible for everything that happened. Dodoria was just one of his pawns.

juggerman
Dammit Galan!

juggerman
But exactly! If I poked you in the eye, would you be upset with my finger? Dodoria is the finger.

Bentley
Dodoria is pink, fat and has spikes. If Bardock focused his hate on Dodoria he would be unable to get any respect.

Damborgson
Dodoria was a mad dog. Bardock wanted whoever let him loose.

Jmanghan
I guess. .-.

Still kinda stupid to me, honestly.

Bardock definitely has one of the best stories in the DB Universe.

I think he shoulda defeated, NOT killed, but defeated Dodoria, Dodoria comes back all beaten up and goes back to Frieza. Frieza decides not to kill him because... eh... Dunno.

The story continues like the Bardock movie did.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I guess. .-.

Still kinda stupid to me, honestly.

Bardock definitely has one of the best stories in the DB Universe.

I think he shoulda defeated, NOT killed, but defeated Dodoria, Dodoria comes back all beaten up and goes back to Frieza. Frieza decides not to kill him because... eh... Dunno.

The story continues like the Bardock movie did.

Well think of it like this:

If a guy's phuckin' a chick, and the condom breaks, and he impregnates her, does she get pissed at the condom? No she gets pissed at the guy for buyin' a shitty condom.

Dodoria is the condom. thumb up

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

If a guy's phuckin' a chick, and the condom breaks, and he impregnates her, does she get pissed at the condom? No she gets pissed at the guy for buyin' a shitty condom.

Hot.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Horrible example.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
It's puzzling, yes, Frieza gave the order, but Dodoria killed Bardock's crew, not Frieza. I know Bardock would have gotten his ass beat by Dodoria as well, even if Dodoria decided to go H2H instead of using his mouth blast, but it does not make sense. I guess they wanted Bardock to hate Frieza because he was going to destroy their race, but he never really holds a grudge against Dodoria, JUST Frieza.

This baffles me. Thoughts?

It's a pretty easy and understandable reason. One, he hates everyone that serves Frieza. Two he hates the slave owner more than he hates the man cracking the whip.

Quincy
I'm pretty sure he hates Dodoria too. The Saliva song kinda threw a solid backdrop on that. pow pow

AsbestosFlaygon
Always wondered what happened to Bardock after he defeated Chilled.

My theory is that the moment he survived Frieza's Supernova attack, it caused a distortion of the space-time continuum wherein Bardock is sent to the past thus resulting in the defeat of the space pirate Chilled and the legend of the Super Saiyan and the original SSG (Bardock becomes the first SSG).

dadudemon
Originally posted by juggerman
Dammit Galan!

Dat motherf*cker always steals our thunda! laughing laughing laughing

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Horrible example.

It's a pretty easy and understandable reason. One, he hates everyone that serves Frieza. Two he hates the slave owner more than he hates the man cracking the whip.

You're a horrible example. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.