Gruber Gate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
G790p0LcgbI

Complete Fraud, "Stupidity of the American voter because lack of transparency."

t7IlKhqJPH8

Cadillac tax

"Basic exploitation" of American voters

Shakyamunison
More like idiot gate.

Time Immemorial
Agreed. A big fat lie, Literally no one has Obama care but Illegal Aliens and we are paying for it.

Time Immemorial
WQOouC5u4Xc

Time Immemorial
The funny thing is, people don't care, the would rather be taken and taxed out the ass.

But wait Omega mentioned a tax shelter.

What is the problem with that, protect your assets from rape and pillage by a false heath care system conceived on lies.

Time Immemorial
Lol no one had the ballz here to comment on this blunder and try and defend him.

AsbestosFlaygon
Obamacare is NOT one of the things I agree with with regards to Obama's agendas.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Agreed. A big fat lie, Literally no one has Obama care but Illegal Aliens and we are paying for it.

Was curious myself so I did some googling, seems like 5.45mil signed up for benefits and about 87% of those didn't have coverage before signing. So to me it seems like a lot of Americans who previously didn't have medical coverage now do, thanks to the program.-Source

Here's another source predicting that about 9mil will sign up in 2015, which was reduced from early estimates of 13mil.-Source

This one questions how many people signed up that were previously uninsured. But it doesn't suggest that "literally no one" benefitted. -Source

Shakyamunison
Lol no one had the ballz here to comment on this blunder and try and defend him.

A lot of liberals agree with Gruber.

Digi

Well, to dispute this particular point, I have an entirely American friend on the new healthcare through their .gov website, and I personally have been searching on it for my 2015 healthcare since my work situation has changed since 2014. I'm not incredibly well-versed on the subject, so take this with a grain of salt, but what data I've seen has shown that people on Obamacare - if it must be called that - save more than they would otherwise or are now covered. I may be wrong.

See also: Robtard's post

Oneness
They made some changes from the late 70's to the early 90's that were basically all scandalous and they got away with it and shit's about to hit the fan.

We're talking awakening one morning to a dystopia, random senseless riots nation-wide, and nuclear threats from terrorists, and a collapsed global economy.

All because of this exclusive group of scumbags, or those born into that group.

This is the Gilded Age on steroids, it's like the perfect storm of politics and capitalism.

No one will believe me. :'(

Omega Vision
Obvious troll bait thread is obvious.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
A lot of liberals agree with Gruber.

So they are ok with Gruber deceiving them and calling them "stupid?"

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Obvious troll bait thread is obvious.

Its sad that you think this is a bait/troll thread when this is documented on video. Its actual fact that this happened. I didn't make this up.

Shakyamunison
So they are ok with Gruber deceiving them and calling them "stupid?"

No, they are in support of deceiving the "stupid" public. They support the Affordable Care Act, so they don't see themselves as part of the "stupid" public. The "stupid" public is anyone who is against what they want.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, they are in support of deceiving the "stupid" public. They support the Affordable Care Act, so they don't see themselves as part of the "stupid" public. The "stupid" public is anyone who is against what they want.

Ah but see what they don't realize is the ACA was a wolf in sheeps clothing and is going to screw them over just as bad, if not worse then the ones they think are stupid. Now they all have to pay for something and be taxes out the ass for it, while all the free loaders loaf off their tax dollars.

Bardock42
I believe that good public health is a good thing for a society and advantageous for everyone.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
I believe that good public health is a good thing for a society and advantageous for everyone.

Cept its bad health care.

Did you know they had people out ringing bells at the entrances of malls and shopping centers on Black Friday asking people to sign up.

When that happens you know its legit.

Bardock42
It seems a like a not great solution to a very big problem. As far as I can see it's better than what came before, but still shameful for a modern country.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
It seems a like a not great solution to a very big problem. As far as I can see it's better than what came before, but still shameful for a modern country.

How about pay for your own health care, instead of paying for everyone else?

Robtard
Cept its bad health care.

Did you know they had people out ringing bells at the entrances of malls and shopping centers on Black Friday asking people to sign up.

When that happens you know its legit.

How is it "bad" to the people that couldn't afford any healthcare before but now have it?

That seems odd. Do you have a link?

ArtificialGlory

What if you can't? Do you just die?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
How is it "bad" to the people that couldn't afford any healthcare before but now have it?

That seems odd. Do you have a link?

http://www.nationalreview.com/critical-condition/304361/top-ten-worst-things-obamacare-grace-marie-turner

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
What if you can't? Do you just die?

No the government can instill caps to stop price gouging like they do on some forms of insurance in California.

All insurance is, is a way to feed the system so that the medical community can charge exorbitant rates and line the pockets of doctors and hospitals.

ArtificialGlory
No the government can instill caps to stop price gouging like they do on some forms of insurance in California.

All insurance is, is a way to feed the system so that the medical community can charge exorbitant rates and line the pockets of doctors and hospitals.

What if you still can't pay? What if you're broke and get an illness that's expensive to treat?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
What if you still can't pay? What if you're broke and get an illness that's expensive to treat?

Is it too hard to ask people to eat right, not smoke and exercise, thats 99% of the problem in the medical community and why people get sick.

Simple fix, treat yourself and body right and you won't get sick.

God damn.

Omega Vision
Its sad that you think this is a bait/troll thread when this is documented on video. Its actual fact that this happened. I didn't make this up.
That doesn't mean it isn't a bait thread.

ArtificialGlory
Is it too hard to ask people to eat right, not smoke and exercise, thats 99% of the problem in the medical community and why people get sick.

God damn.

Yeah... what if you still get sick? My friend got blood cancer at the grand age of 20 and he was perhaps the healthiest person I knew. Eating right, exercising, not smoking, etc. is not everything, not by a long shot. And that's not even touching upon accidents.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
That doesn't mean it isn't a bait thread.

Ok well you are smart, give me your opinion on Gruber, I always like what you have to say.

Bardock42

Like I said. I believe that a good standard of health is a public good, and therefore something that should be paid for by society.

Quincy

God damn.

pr1983

Time Immemorial
Its simple, eat smart, quit putting 99% of the shit that is sold in the market and corner stores in your mouth and you will be healthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.