Scariest ways to die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As I've said before in my theory.

Probably via the Bloody Mary ritual, if it exists, anyway.

Time Immemorial
SA was the best.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
SA was the best.

Changed the OP, dude. Don't feel like getting banned.

rudester
There's this website my friend showed me of people being flattened like paper or.crushed like bugs and so I guess that's the worst way to die..

Oneness
Peel enough skin, let the dude whither around in agony for long enough and the gang green will fester. The infection is lethal. Peel from face.

Or from the crotch area. IDK, maybe face would be worse. There are probably worse ways to go. Eviscerate a man's gut, stuff honey in there, and tie him to a raft. Insects will breed in the living tissue.

Pre-Egyptian, Mesopotamian torture. The most ancient and least sophisticated society's form of most severe punishment.

I always considered what it'd be like to break apart and twist the red strings that were once a man's arms to look like a scarecrow.

Apes are very savage pre-humans. They will eye-gouge, bite off your dick, they will rip you limb from limb and feast on your genitals. Seen them doing that to a baby kangaroo.

rudester
I just saw the site I don't think I should have. I feel sick. Life is a gift. Let those people rest in peace. How can there be so much.violence in this world. Why is there no respect for life?

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
I just saw the site I don't think I should have. I feel sick. Life is a gift. Let those people rest in peace. How can there be so much.violence in this world. Why is there no respect for life? Humans need to understand the horror so that they will choose, every time, to love.

Spend enough years in misery, and all you'll want to do is see people happy.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Scariest way to die.
Alone.

Mindship
Slowly (over days/weeks) and painfully, after having watched your loved ones die first, slowly and painfully.

The above aside, I imagine a device that strips away all normal and unconscious psychological defenses -- those which protect us against death terror -- such that, every second, one feels like one is about to die, immediately and inescapably. Because no actual, physical damage is being done, this state of affairs can be continued indefinitely.

Bentley
Some of the posts here seem to err in the side of torture instead of actually sounding scary mmm

I'm still undecided myself, but being swatted to death by an impending whale tail smash sounds scary as hell while it lasts.

Mindship
Originally posted by Bentley
Some of the posts here seem to err in the side of torture instead of actually sounding scary mmmTortured to death (it is a way to die, no?) doesn't sound scary? Man I want you on my side if WW3 breaks out.

riv6672
Whale tail swats are how they flip off humans, so, you'd be dying by a gigantic "go F yourself".
And seriously your idea is pretty scary.

Jmanghan
Now that in comes to mind. Getting gobbled up by a horrifying Sea Creature that's more then 100x your size also comes to mind.

Jmanghan
Dying on land is one thing, when you are underwater, the slightest creature will scare the **** out of you.

SamZED
Was listening to Bill Burr's podcast where he and Joe Perry of Aerosmith discussed this very subject. The worst death they came up with - being locked in a metal statue of a bull where they'd set fire underneath it and slowly cook you alive. Being buried alive also comes to mind. Also being trapped in a dead submarine. But to me it's plane crush. Not afraid of heights in general and would feel fine riding a helicopter or jumping with a parachute, to me there's something horrific about plain crushes specifically.

Robtard
Plain crushes?

Bardock42
My vote's also for Bloody Mary.

riv6672
Originally posted by Robtard
Plain crushes?
I wouldnt like that one at all.

AsbestosFlaygon
Ling Chi.

SamZED
Originally posted by Robtard
Plain crushes? Ok..ok... Plane crash. I swear i'm usually better than that.

Jmanghan
The tanning bed death from Final Destination 3.

watch?v=-aqs5K7m4AA

Jmanghan
Every time I watch that I cringe...

Kelly_Bean
Absolutely, without a doubt, it would be by fire, IMO. Being burned and charred alive and being unrecognizable to your family and friends..

TheVaultDweller
The scariest way to die for me, due to the sheer horrific nature of what you go through, has to be the one featured on an episode of Sons of Anarchy, entitled "Dorylus". Guy was buried neck deep in a hole and left so that flesh-eating ants could slowly devour his still living body.

Now to understand why it is terrifying, you have to understand what you go through. It takes days... days where tiny biting insects crawl all over, and into, you. Chewing on your flesh, eyes etc. getting up your nose, in your ears, your mouth. And all the while you are stuck there, unable to move, getting thirstier and hungrier, helpless and slowly losing your mind, while you are slowly eaten by an army of insects.

I would honestly much rather burn, or drown or a number of other horrific deaths, than go through that.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindship
Tortured to death (it is a way to die, no?) doesn't sound scary? Man I want you on my side if WW3 breaks out.

Because being tortured and then left alive with a crippled body is a much better option at that point? The problem about deaths by torture is that it's all about the torture and nothing about the death, which is, if you ask me, missing the point entirely. More about life being scarier than death actually (pulling off stuff that makes you wih you die).

Mindship
Originally posted by Bentley
Because being tortured and then left alive with a crippled body is a much better option at that point? The problem about deaths by torture is that it's all about the torture and nothing about the death, which is, if you ask me, missing the point entirely. More about life being scarier than death actually (pulling off stuff that makes you wih you die). Indeed. The intent of torture is suffering, and certainly is worse if they keep you alive. But being tortured to death is no picnic either, especially if they drag it out for days/weeks before they let you, um, go.

juggerman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The scariest way to die for me, due to the sheer horrific nature of what you go through, has to be the one featured on an episode of Sons of Anarchy, entitled "Dorylus". Guy was buried neck deep in a hole and left so that flesh-eating ants could slowly devour his still living body.

Now to understand why it is terrifying, you have to understand what you go through. It takes days... days where tiny biting insects crawl all over, and into, you. Chewing on your flesh, eyes etc. getting up your nose, in your ears, your mouth. And all the while you are stuck there, unable to move, getting thirstier and hungrier, helpless and slowly losing your mind, while you are slowly eaten by an army of insects.

I would honestly much rather burn, or drown or a number of other horrific deaths, than go through that.

Yeah this is pretty bad

Wonder Man
In your sleep.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Wonder Man
In your sleep.

Freddy?

jinXed by JaNx
Slowly eaten alive.

Tattoos N Scars
Locked in a padded room and forced to watch Quanchi masturbate furiously 24/7.

Other than that, being sawed in half using a long two handed saw...starting at the crotch and continuing upwards through stomach and chest.

Jmanghan
Still going with Death by Ghosts/Demons.

Oneness
SMIBeU1gDuc

Oneness
You know that sore feeling you get deep in your spine when you have the flu?

Imagine being twisted up like a pretzel in a freezing box with that feeling, being twisted up and being kept uncomfortable and unable to move would cause anxiety attacks within seconds with the flu, with the flu you're just in hell's hell.

You sit there like that until cortisol buildup or dehydration or starving, whatever hits you first, ends it for you. Those take some time. Maybe even 4 days.

Spawningpool
Famine is my number 1

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Locked in a padded room and forced to watch Quanchi masturbate furiously 24/7.

Other than that, being sawed in half using a long two handed saw...starting at the crotch and continuing upwards through stomach and chest.
I laughed so hard I cried laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

thanos-prime
being eaten or burning to death

Stoic
The scariest way to die all depends on that person/s largest phobia. No one here may truly know what the scariest thing to them is, until they are faced with it. I guess that i would imagine being buried alive under an ever shifting pile of rubble, that slowly crushes me to be the scariest way for me to die.

Quincy
Tortured to death probaby

Jmanghan
Premature burial, omfg.

Surtur
Being slowly cooked alive inside a large oven. Yes this has actually happened to people in the past.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Surtur
Being slowly cooked alive inside a large oven. Yes this has actually happened to people in the past.

Was a torture method used through out the ages...,the Bronze Bull

I still say being eaten alive.

Mindset
I'll bronze your bull.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Mindset
I'll bronze your bull.

Yeah, but how much is that going to cost me?

Mindset
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, but how much is that going to cost me? A bull.

jinXed by JaNx
would you accept my cat?

Scribble
Probably dying in an awry medical scenario. You go in for a standard procedure, then find yourself at the mercy of some crazed surgeon, who has decided to kill you as slowly as possible for sheer laughs. For some reason, their entire team is in on it. They keep you alive for as long as possible, all the while keeping you awake and in pain, but still too sedated to do anything. They slowly dissect you, basically flay you for what it's worth. And they keep reminding you that they are medical professionals who are supposed to have a strict moral code, but also remind you that after all of this torture, you are going to be killed. And that if any of your loved ones ever come in for a procedure, they will be subject to this torment too, and you can do nothing about it. This implies that they are not going to be reprimanded for murdering you, and can do this any time they like, to anyone.

That's my two cents anyway, I guess falling off a bridge would be pretty scary, too.

Mindset
Originally posted by Scribble
Probably dying in an awry medical scenario. You go in for a standard procedure, then find yourself at the mercy of some crazed surgeon, who has decided to kill you as slowly as possible for sheer laughs. For some reason, their entire team is in on it. They keep you alive for as long as possible, all the while keeping you awake and in pain, but still too sedated to do anything. They slowly dissect you, basically flay you for what it's worth. And they keep reminding you that they are medical professionals who are supposed to have a strict moral code, but also remind you that after all of this torture, you are going to be killed. And that if any of your loved ones ever come in for a procedure, they will be subject to this torment too, and you can do nothing about it. This implies that they are not going to be reprimanded for murdering you, and can do this any time they like, to anyone.

That's my two cents anyway, I guess falling off a bridge would be pretty scary, too. I just got an erection.

Jmanghan

That's my two cents anyway, I guess falling off a bridge would be pretty scary, too.

That seems like a very unlikely and stupid scenario, no offence.

Scribble
Originally posted by Jmanghan
That seems like a very unlikely and stupid scenario, no offence. You clearly don't know anything about the NHS, do you?

Genesis-Soldier
immobilised, in the dark and slowly being carved out

Stoic
I just watched a few failed bomb diffusion videos on Youtube, and while it doesn't hold a candle to some of the sick sh!t that I've read here, it would be a really messed up way to go. You guys have to check out the failed letter bomb diffusion video... very unnerving. Also while watching it, you may find yourself wondering why so many people decided that it was a good idea to hang around, while one guy clumsily attempts to do something that he seemed unskilled at.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
I just watched a few failed bomb diffusion videos on Youtube, and while it doesn't hold a candle to some of the sick sh!t that I've read here, it would be a really messed up way to go. You guys have to check out the failed letter bomb diffusion video... very unnerving. Also while watching it, you may find yourself wondering why so many people decided that it was a good idea to hang around, while one guy clumsily attempts to do something that he seemed unskilled at. How is that scary?

Stoic
How is that scary?

How isn't it? Imagine being the one that has to diffuse it. knowing that this could be your day. Anyway just watch it for yourself, you know it's going to happen you just don't know when and how many are going to get twizzled. It was an at the edge of your seat moment.

Jmanghan
You clearly don't know anything about the NHS, do you? Nope.

But they fact they'd get away with killing you and your entire family is blasphemous.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
How isn't it? Imagine being the one that has to diffuse it. knowing that this could be your day. Anyway just watch it for yourself, you know it's going to happen you just don't know when and how many are going to get twizzled. It was an at the edge of your seat moment. I don't find that scary.

If I die from a bomb it will be fast and painless.

Adam Grimes
Being eaten alive by a crocodile.

Genesis-Soldier
yeah 13 seconds max then you are dead

i think being strapped down to a cold metal table and having your skin opened up by scalples wielded by your loved ones turned cannibal would be scary. the sweat and blood drenched leather straps binding you, your paper like skin being cut away and your flesh methodically carved out and eaten infront of you... so so slowly the process gradually goes deeper into your muscles and body so the real life threatening damage begins to develop all the while you are trapped, in pain and watching those you trusted the most eat you alivve and showing that you meant nothing to them, nothing at all

AsbestosFlaygon
Scaphism.

You are sandwiched between the interior of two boats floating on a stagnant pond/swamp, one on top of the other, limbs and head exposed. Then the executioners pour on your body and feed you with milk and honey until you contract diarrhea. The bugs then feed on the mixture of your feces, milk, and honey. They continue to feed you with the milk/honey mixture for days until you die from the bugs feeding on your body.

Mindset
Are these torture methods arousing no one else?

Yamcha
In my opinion nothing's more tragic than dying while being alive.

Mindset
Originally posted by Yamcha
In my opinion nothing's more tragic than dying while being alive. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar96706_3.gif

ArtificialGlory
Are these torture methods arousing no one else?

Only ever so slightly.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier

i think being strapped down to a cold metal table and having your skin opened up by scalples wielded by your loved ones turned cannibal would be scary. the sweat and blood drenched leather straps binding you, your paper like skin being cut away and your flesh methodically carved out and eaten infront of you... so so slowly the process gradually goes deeper into your muscles and body so the real life threatening damage begins to develop all the while you are trapped, in pain and watching those you trusted the most eat you alivve and showing that you meant nothing to them, nothing at all

you're definitely in control of the next dinner party. thumb up

Mindship
Slowly and painfully on Facebook.

rudester
African driver ants... your walking through the park and fall into a nest.

rudester
Has anyone seen footage of a snake eating a human?

rudester
YouTube it..

rudester
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier

i think being strapped down to a cold metal table and having your skin opened up by scalples wielded by your loved ones turned cannibal would be scary. the sweat and blood drenched leather straps binding you, your paper like skin being cut away and your flesh methodically carved out and eaten infront of you... so so slowly the process gradually goes deeper into your muscles and body so the real life threatening damage begins to develop all the while you are trapped, in pain and watching those you trusted the most eat you alivve and showing that you meant nothing to them, nothing at all I remembered watching a doc on iyagawa something forget his name... little Asian midget who killed a french classmate for the purpose of eating her... still sends chills down my spin. Poor girl may she rest in peace. What's most awful is that he just took a few bites and didn't eat all of her. He felt nothing no remorse or noting.

rudester
Has anyone seen scarlet johansson new weird movie where she's an alien and eats people

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Scaphism.

You are sandwiched between the interior of two boats floating on a stagnant pond/swamp, one on top of the other, limbs and head exposed. Then the executioners pour on your body and feed you with milk and honey until you contract diarrhea. The bugs then feed on the mixture of your feces, milk, and honey. They continue to feed you with the milk/honey mixture for days until you die from the bugs feeding on your body.

heard of that

Scribble
I remembered watching a doc on iyagawa something forget his name... little Asian midget who killed a french classmate for the purpose of eating her... still sends chills down my spin. Poor girl may she rest in peace. What's most awful is that he just took a few bites and didn't eat all of her. He felt nothing no remorse or noting. Issei Sagawa

Genesis-Soldier
best (one of the worst) one i can think of is being sawn upsidown. you get a shit tonne of your own blood in your head keeping you consious and staying in your organs

rudester
Issei Sagawa

Still gives me the creeps.. she was a nice girl.. she was also beautiful. He should have gotten the chair or life. Eventually his whole family fell apart because of him. He had no remorse.

Genesis-Soldier
i have always wanted to try eating someone, like out of curiousity or a scare tactic on someone i really hate in a position i am able to get away with

Surtur
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Was a torture method used through out the ages...,the Bronze Bull

I still say being eaten alive.

Ah yes, but in that situation you'd know what you are in store for, not that it would make it much better. I am referring to a man who was accidentally locked inside an oven and roasted alive.

At least with the Bull it is kind of a bad ass way to go. Would of been better if it was a bronze grizzly bear though.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Surtur
Ah yes, but in that situation you'd know what you are in store for, not that it would make it much better. I am referring to a man who was accidentally locked inside an oven and roasted alive.

At least with the Bull it is kind of a bad ass way to go. Would of been better if it was a bronze grizzly bear though.

nope, if you put me in there then evidently it's because you had Beef with me smile

if it was a grizzly i would keep yelling "it's un-Bear-able"

Surtur
Originally posted by Yamcha
In my opinion nothing's more tragic than dying while being alive.

No it is most tragic if someone dies while being dead, or undead. If a living person dies, even at the age of 1, what are they missing out on? 60-70 years of life. But alas something already dead would be missing out on eternity.

Genesis-Soldier
imagine if you will... Sounding (uretha insertion)
with a jig saw blade contained within a straw, the straw is inserted inside the penis, later removed when it reaches the bladder and the metal nib stays within the bladder sphincter. the straw is removed leaving the blade within the erect penis and any attempts to pull it out (however slow) would slice and damage the thin lining of the uretha (trust me and sudden movements by any object damage the thin lining

now imagine getting soft... wink you could not physically remove it without cutting your dick and the amount of "minimal" damage caused with in the penis would be life threatening due to the amount of blood within our male sex organ, not only that but you would have to pull hard to remove the nib from the bladder sphincter and you would slice your dick open internally

in short you are ****ed

rudester
When I was operated on the nurses placed a plastic tube up my penis hole so far up that even on morphine it hurt when they had to pull it out. A standard operation practice so you dont pee under the operation table.

Genesis-Soldier
When I was operated on the nurses placed a plastic tube up my penis hole so far up that even on morphine it hurt when they had to pull it out. A standard operation practice so you dont pee under the operation table.

thats a catherada

sounding is just the insertion of smooth (hopefully) objects into the urethra

Jesus McBurger
Dying to death

Bentley
Having a condition that kills you when you feel any slight happiness or fulfillment.

...And then noticing you never had them to begin with thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.