Jango Fett vs. Bane Read OP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Jango vs. Bane when he was a Sith Trooper! Who wins?

ILS
Feats for Bane as a Sith trooper?

The Merchant
Dude was able to take out a whole squad of Republic Troops in a few seconds while sniping and had no trouble at all.

Emperordmb
His best feat as a gloom walker was sniping 8 people in 3 seconds while blind, and using a completely unfamiliar weapon.

Edit: Less than 3 seconds.

ILS
That's a pretty epic speed/accuracy feat. I'm undecided so far.

carthage
Soullja Boii Bane dies

Jango blows him up with his rocket

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
That's a pretty epic speed/accuracy feat. I'm undecided so far.

What really? Lol.

Jango has better equipment, and is better trained than Souljah Boy Bane. He'd blow him up or kill him in a hand to hand fight.

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
What really? Lol.

Jango has better equipment, and is better trained than Souljah Boy Bane. He'd blow him up or kill him in a hand to hand fight. I was undecided because I would need to hear about more of his feats. Based on that one he's already faster than Jango somewhat.

If speed is the only advantage Bane has then yeah, Jango should win.

NewGuy01
Yeah, he shot (I think it was 9?) guys on a watchtower in 3 seconds while unintentionally using the Force.

Though that was in an unprecedented burst of clarity, it's not the norm. IIRC even he was absolutely dumbfounded at what he had done.

He's not really a match for a Jedi or Sith at this point, much less Jango Fett.

Emperordmb
It was 8 guys in less than 3 seconds.

carthage
Jango blows Souljah Boy Bane up

ILS
Jango is capable of dodging blaster bolts, and other than speed he appears to have every other advantage ranging from equipment to skill feats, so I'll go with him.

ares834
Jango. Easily.

carthage
Originally posted by ares834
Jango. Easily.

thumb up

WildBantha88
Bane had also killed two soldiers in pitch black while unintentionally using the Force. At that time he also Force choked his dad from a separate room. He may very well unintentionally use the force against Jango as he has done it multiple times already.

Other than that he kicked the bigger miners ass and bit off his thumb

Trocity
LOL Sith trooper Bane gets destroyed by Jango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.