New background ''star species'' rising to prominence?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shey Tapani
That's the one good think i hope comes out of the canon destruction. Anybody else tired of Rodians and Twi'leks everywhere? I hope maybe Bothan's could rise to prominence or Terrelian Jangu Jumpers and Pa'uan. Also i expect some new species from EP VII.

What do you guys hope for?

Revanchiste
If you talk of human supremacy....
Sidious is clearly racist....

There is diversity Rodian and Twei'lk are not everywhere in the universe.. But Like the human they are thank to the dead hutt empire (before the rise of the republic) the more spread species in the galaxy...

Trocity
I hope to see some lovely Zeltron ladies.

Darth Abonis
I wonder which is the most populous species after humans....

Emperordmb
The Vong may be a good candidate.

Shey Tapani
Not after the war and they were not in the galaxy for a long time.

Q99
Since when have Rodians gotten much role? I'm hard pressed to think of any besides Greedo and Bolla Ropal.

Zabraks and Twi'leks are the big ones. And I'd say Bothans have a good deal more than Rodians... in the novels, there were plenty of Bothan politicians, admirals, some Jedi, etc.

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I wonder which is the most populous species after humans....

Duros, at least in Legends. They're one of the only species so common that they have major sub species (the Neimoidians).

ILS
Originally posted by Q99
Since when have Rodians gotten much role? I'm hard pressed to think of any besides Greedo and Bolla Ropal. There was a Rodian who had his spine broken by Darth Maul...

Shey Tapani
Originally posted by Q99
Since when have Rodians gotten much role? I'm hard pressed to think of any besides Greedo and Bolla Ropal.

Zabraks and Twi'leks are the big ones. And I'd say Bothans have a good deal more than Rodians... in the novels, there were plenty of Bothan politicians, admirals, some Jedi, etc.

I recall seeing them constantly at the background, not as protagonists. More Rodian protagonists or bigger chcracters would be a good thing.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Vong may be a good candidate.
WHAT - DID - YOU - SAID?
*A flow of pure force obscure go through my bodey penetrate me. My eyes became red and star to engerder big flames my skin go to the red. The sky became Dark and cloudy, did you hear the thunder? Do you see the ligning in my hands?)

They are also Ithorians as back ground... But you won't found chiss because you know chiss philosophy discipline.. Exept in JKA the technician in Siege mod is a chiss on the map two team defender and the bar man on the mission where you must save prisonners from a hutt is a chiss two..

I also trandoshans.. And wookie in the background.

OMG this topic perverted my mind I have seen in My head a wookie and a trandoshan together playing sexual game, they make a scenario to set who is the dominant, the trando have hunt the wookie and capture him as a sex slave.
OMG stop stop stop stop !!! beeerrkkk !!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.