Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday vs Peak Power Onslaught...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Peak Power Onslaught takes on Darkseid, Henshaw, and H/P Doomsday in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place on the surface of planet Apokolips...

Who wins?

Insane Titan
Team wins

HulkIsHulk
Onslaught

Reflassshh
Team

carver9
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Onslaught

Decimus
Team wins in a ridiculously lopsided win. Has anyone seen what the new Darkseid is stacking to be let alone the other combatants on the team?

carver9
Originally posted by Decimus
Team wins in a ridiculously lopsided win. Has anyone seen what the new Darkseid is stacking to be let alone the other combatants on the team?

Who has he defeated?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Who has he defeated?

Since we're putting things into perspective, who has peak powered Onslaught defeated? IMO Onslaught's only hope of a win is if he would be able to hijack HP Doomsday's mind, and bring him over to his side. If not they should wreck him.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Since we're putting things into perspective, who has peak powered Onslaught defeated? IMO Onslaught's only hope of a win is if he would be able to hijack HP Doomsday's mind, and bring him over to his side. If not they should wreck him.

no expression

He defeated Earth. He had the entire planet on lock down and if we want to get down to it, he one shot koed Juggernaut, classic Jugs. Second encounter...he bypassed Jugs invulnerability and snatched the gem right out if his chest. Treated him like fodder. He defeated Hulk...palmer the Phoenix Force and crushed it. Stomped the Xmen with ease. Ripped through the Avengers that also had Thor on the team. Then at the end, he killed all of the Avengers, most of the Xmen and killed the Fantastic Four. Stomped Xman. The list is humongous. Apocalypse feared him...etc, etc...

He had earth on pock down like never before. The only way he was stopped was by a Hulk going in a rage like never before...their punches was creating shock waves that was sending the strongest of people flying. It was said that everyone there was in fear of their power. This doesn't include him having the entirety of Franklin Richards and Nate Grey (who was said during the time as being equal to the Phoenix Force). So again, who has any of these peeps defeated?

Sin I AM
no expression

He defeated Earth. He had the entire planet on lock down and if we want to get down to it, he one shot koed Juggernaut, classic Jugs. Second encounter...he bypassed Jugs invulnerability and snatched the gem right out if his chest. Treated him like fodder. He defeated Hulk...palmer the Phoenix Force and crushed it. Stomped the Xmen with ease. Ripped through the Avengers that also had Thor on the team. Then at the end, he killed all of the Avengers, most of the Xmen and killed the Fantastic Four. Stomped Xman. The list is humongous. Apocalypse feared him...etc, etc...

He had earth on pock down like never before. The only way he was stopped was by a Hulk going in a rage like never before...their punches was creating shock waves that was sending the strongest of people flying. It was said that everyone there was in fear of their power. This doesn't include him having the entirety of Franklin Richards and Nate Grey (who was said during the time as being equal to the Phoenix Force). So again, who has any of these peeps defeated?

You're reaching.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You're reaching.

I know but I made it sound good huh? Everything I said is legit though...so it doesn't matter.

Sin I AM
I know but I made it sound good huh? Everything I said is legit though...so it doesn't matter.

Nah not really but ok

Stoic

Not really.

carver9
Lol...well, before the upgrades from Nate and Franklin he was trans tier. When he got possession of those powers and abilities, his power levels for you to determine. Wouldn't bet against a guy that could create a sun with a thought.

Sin I AM
Meh.

Stoic
Lol...well, before the upgrades from Nate and Franklin he was trans tier. When he got possession of those powers and abilities, his power levels for you to determine. Wouldn't bet against a guy that could create a sun with a thought.

But that's kind of like judging him/them based on implied power, and not really what was shown on panel. Everyone that's fairly familiar with the Hulk, knows that he can punch very hard, but the same can be said of HP Doomsday. And, he doesn't need to have someone turn off his empathetic side, in order for him to go Beast Mode. Then you have Darkseid who has been said to be so powerful that if he didn't actually use a boom tube to enter the main DC Universe, that he would be as large as Galactus. Henshaw has had it out with Doomsday physically, and did extremely well.

On the other hand the Hulk rage killed Onslaught's physical body. So where I stand; anyone that believes that this team stomps Onslaught, wouldn't really be a stretch. Considering that the Hulk alone broke him. Can you dig it?

Sin I AM
Onslaught wanted his physical shell broken. But yea he still gets rolled here

TheLordofMurder
no expression

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Team wins.

Henshaw alone on Apokolips is a major unkillable threat.

DarkSaint85
no expression

Great write-up, although you left massive amounts of context out. For example, the sentence about him killing all of the Avengers etc....they threw themselves into him one by one and killed themselves that way.

With that said, Henshaw ALONE could take peak power (psionic) Onslaught out. If the combined mass of the Avengers, FF, most of the X-men were enough, imagine what Henshaw with the mass of an entire planet could do.

Golgo13
Apokolips isn't a planet, it's a god!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
Apokolips isn't a planet, it's a god!

Yah but am assuming it's a planet here.

carver9
But that's kind of like judging him/them based on implied power, and not really what was shown on panel. Everyone that's fairly familiar with the Hulk, knows that he can punch very hard, but the same can be said of HP Doomsday. And, he doesn't need to have someone turn off his empathetic side, in order for him to go Beast Mode. Then you have Darkseid who has been said to be so powerful that if he didn't actually use a boom tube to enter the main DC Universe, that he would be as large as Galactus. Henshaw has had it out with Doomsday physically, and did extremely well.

On the other hand the Hulk rage killed Onslaught's physical body. So where I stand; anyone that believes that this team stomps Onslaught, wouldn't really be a stretch. Considering that the Hulk alone broke him. Can you dig it?

Jean Grey turned Hulk into Savage Hulk to fight Onslaught. That's it. Remember, during the time Merge Hulk was there and that version of Hulk was unable to tap into his power (amp) as explained when he asked Jean to turn off his Banner side (this proves that Savage is above Merge Hulk).

Never said that Doomsday can't punch hard but really? Do you think he can punch a complete Onslaught to dust? I don't.

The Boom tube showing is impressive but it doesn't hold here. Remember, First Born did the same thing and got a hole punched in him by Wonder Woman. And are really really comparing power to someone that is walking around with Franklin Richards full power source.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Onslaught wanted his physical shell broken.

Always wanted someone to prove this. Prove that Onslaught allowed Hulk to bust him open. No assumptions, I want hard evidence. I read this comic too many times and have as of yet to find this. I know sin can find it for me.

smile

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Great write-up, although you left massive amounts of context out. For example, the sentence about him killing all of the Avengers etc....they threw themselves into him one by one and killed themselves that way.

With that said, Henshaw ALONE could take peak power (psionic) Onslaught out. If the combined mass of the Avengers, FF, most of the X-men were enough, imagine what Henshaw with the mass of an entire planet could do.

no expression

So Thor isn't more powerful than a planet? Gotcha. And show us current Henshaw controlling the mass of a planet.

DarkSaint85
no expression

So Thor isn't more powerful than a planet? Gotcha. And show us current Henshaw controlling the mass of a planet.

Thor does not possess more mass than a planet. Please provide scans of why you think otherwise.

Interesting.

So when the thread doesn't stipulate, you assume current versions. That's OK, dem the forum rules.

So with regards to Onslaught...why assume it's not AXIS-Onslaught? He also went by that name. Why bring up the version who fought the Mindless Hulk/Franklin et al?

At the peak of his powers, THAT Onslaught wasn't overpowering Franklin etc.

carver9
Thor does not possess more mass than a planet. Please provide scans of why you think otherwise.

Interesting.

So when the thread doesn't stipulate, you assume current versions. That's OK, dem the forum rules.

So with regards to Onslaught...why assume it's not AXIS-Onslaught? He also went by that name. Why bring up the version who fought the Mindless Hulk/Franklin et al?

At the peak of his powers, THAT Onslaught wasn't overpowering Franklin etc.

Thor possess more power than a planet.

He said PEAK power Onslaught which means we use Onslaught at his most powerful. Nice try though. So you have those Henshaw scans?

DarkSaint85
Thor possess more power than a planet.

He said PEAK power Onslaught which means we use Onslaught at his most powerful. Nice try though. So you have those Henshaw scans?

Most powerful of his current incarnation. Good try.

carver9
Most powerful of his current incarnation. Good try.

Peak power. His max. His max was when he had those peeps inside of him including Franklin. I guess this means you don't have those Henshaw scans. I won.

Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Peak power. His max. His max was when he had those peeps inside of him including Franklin. I guess this means you don't have those Henshaw scans. I won.

Happy Dance

True, not controlling the mass of a planet.

But controlling the entire weaponry of a planet. Imagine how much mass there is in that? Especially as Apokolips is pretty much a weaponised planet?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/2463218-1.png

Do you know WHY the heroes jumped in one by one? Answer that, before we go further.

Unless of course you are using New 52 Hank Henshaw? The normal human scientist??

I think you are mixed up with New 52 Cyborg Superman, who is actually Zor-El, NOT Hank Henshaw. As the thread specifies Henshaw in the title, we CANNOT used New 52 Cyborg Superman's feats.

New 52 Hank hasn't TECHNICALLY appeared yet, only a scientist in cybernetics named Dr. Henshaw, who MAY be Hank.

With this knowledge in place, we are forced to use preboot Hank Henshaw.

You lose.

carver9
First answer this, honest question, does Henshaw have a brain or is his entirety all metal?

DarkSaint85
First answer this, honest question, does Henshaw have a brain or is his entirety all metal?

Depends.

Are you using New 52 or preboot Henshaw evil face

New 52 Henshaw is a normal human male....

carver9
Depends.

Are you using New 52 or preboot Henshaw evil face

New 52 Henshaw is a normal human male....

Good point...he did say Henshaw. Well, Onslaught turns him into a poodle for the win or bfr him..or outright overpower him.

DarkSaint85
Good point...he did say Henshaw. Well, Onslaught turns him into a poodle for the win or bfr him..or outright overpower him.

I also asked:

Do you know WHY the heroes jumped in one by one? Answer that, before we go further.

carver9
I also asked:

Can't remember.

Insane Titan
Bwhahaha what a joke

DarkSaint85
Can't remember.

Lol. Least you've moved on from putting Onslaught up against a normal human guy....

carver9
Lol. Least you've moved on from putting Onslaught up against a normal human guy....

Who said anything about a normal human guy? What was your point on bringing that up though?

DarkSaint85
Who said anything about a normal human guy? What was your point on bringing that up though?

You kept asking for current He shaws feats. You obv didn't know new 52 Cyborg Superman ISN'T Henshaw....

carver9
You kept asking for current He shaws feats. You obv didn't know new 52 Cyborg Superman ISN'T Henshaw....

Own the comic where it was said who he is. Happened during Super doom when he was unconscious on the table when Supergirl dropped him. Brainiac tells Superman who Cyborg is. Brainiac was putting images in Superman head of Supergirl killing Cyborg...telling him that it would drive her crazy once she found out who she killed.

I was talking about Cyborg in general.

DarkSaint85
Lol NOW you own it, after I owned ya thumb up

Stoic
Jean Grey turned Hulk into Savage Hulk to fight Onslaught. That's it. Remember, during the time Merge Hulk was there and that version of Hulk was unable to tap into his power (amp) as explained when he asked Jean to turn off his Banner side (this proves that Savage is above Merge Hulk).

Never said that Doomsday can't punch hard but really? Do you think he can punch a complete Onslaught to dust? I don't.

The Boom tube showing is impressive but it doesn't hold here. Remember, First Born did the same thing and got a hole punched in him by Wonder Woman. And are really really comparing power to someone that is walking around with Franklin Richards full power source.

That was the mindless Hulk. At that period in the character's history, any Hulk without Banner was known as a mindless Hulk. The lines blurred a little more as other writers took on writing for the character, but it wasn't the Savage Hulk personality that hit Onslaught.

The Merged Hulk was more powerful than the base level Savage Hulk. The Savage Hulk was able to become more powerful than Merged Hulk eventually, but that would take a considerable amount of time. After all it was the Merged Hulk that tore apart the jaws of those mechanical Pit Bull's that were capable of crushing adamantium during Future Imperfect. The Merged Hulk was far from being this weak Hulk that you may believe that he was.

Savage hulk back in the day was having trouble with Havok, while the Merged Hulk defeated the entire X-Factor team. No Savage was not more powerful than the Merged Hulk. Also, when the hell did the Hulk (Merged Hulk's body) punch onslaught into dust?

carver9
That was the mindless Hulk. At that period in the character's history, any Hulk without Banner was known as a mindless Hulk. The lines blurred a little more as other writers took on writing for the character, but it wasn't the Savage Hulk personality that hit Onslaught.

The Merged Hulk was more powerful than the base level Savage Hulk. The Savage Hulk was able to become more powerful than Merged Hulk eventually, but that would take a considerable amount of time. After all it was the Merged Hulk that tore apart the jaws of those mechanical Pit Bull's that were capable of crushing adamantium during Future Imperfect. The Merged Hulk was far from being this weak Hulk that you may believe that he was.

Savage hulk back in the day was having trouble with Havok, while the Merged Hulk defeated the entire X-Factor team. No Savage was not more powerful than the Merged Hulk. Also, when the hell did the Hulk (Merged Hulk's body) punch onslaught into dust?

When has Mindless Hulk ever say "the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets and Hulk is angry"?

no expression

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg
Thats all Savage baby.

Stoic
That is the Merged Hulk's body with Banner turned off. Back when that story was written, any Hulk that had banner's mind turned off was not the Savage Hulk. The Savage Hulk still retained a portion of banner psyche. That was just poor writing. It was written during the inception of the Merged Hulk persona, that his base level was greater than that of the Savage hulk. What we saw during that scene, was the Merged Hulk telling Jean to turn off the banner portion of his brain in order to bypass Onslaught's ability to manipulate his civilized mind. So the hulk was basically able to ignore onslaught's TP powers, and wage a physical war against him.

Onslaught was able to undermine the Merged Hulk's mind, which is why the request was made to Jean. Since the Savage Hulk was at a lower base level than the Merged Hulk what we see in that scene was the Merged Hulk given the ability to amplify his stats, but make no mistake, that was not the Savage Hulk. The Hulk went from his merged persona, to his mindless persona, which was written poorly, or simply given some flavor with the Hulk Smash dialog.

And yes HP Doomsday would have been able to compromise Onslaught's physical containment.

DarkSaint85
Own the comic where it was said who he is. Happened during Super doom when he was unconscious on the table when Supergirl dropped him. Brainiac tells Superman who Cyborg is. Brainiac was putting images in Superman head of Supergirl killing Cyborg...telling him that it would drive her crazy once she found out who she killed.

I was talking about Cyborg in general.

All you need to do now is read the Onslaught Saga.

carver9
That is the Merged Hulk's body with Banner turned off. Back when that story was written, any Hulk that had banner's mind turned off was not the Savage Hulk. The Savage Hulk still retained a portion of banner psyche. That was just poor writing. It was written during the inception of the Merged Hulk persona, that his base level was greater than that of the Savage hulk. What we saw during that scene, was the Merged Hulk telling Jean to turn off the banner portion of his brain in order to bypass Onslaught's ability to manipulate his civilized mind. So the hulk was basically able to ignore onslaught's TP powers, and wage a physical war against him.

Onslaught was able to undermine the Merged Hulk's mind, which is why the request was made to Jean. Since the Savage Hulk was at a lower base level than the Merged Hulk what we see in that scene was the Merged Hulk given the ability to amplify his stats, but make no mistake, that was not the Savage Hulk. The Hulk went from his merged persona, to his mindless persona, which was written poorly, or simply given some flavor with the Hulk Smash dialog.

And yes HP Doomsday would have been able to compromise Onslaught's physical containment.

That was Savage Hulk. Has nothing to do with bad writing. Merged Hulk turned off his part of the mind because he couldn't amp like Savage Hulk could which is the power that was needed to take Onslaught down. Doomsday wouldn't shatter Onslaught like that when the combination of Earth hero's were useless against him.

carver9
All you need to do now is read the Onslaught Saga.

I did read Onslaught...that comic is almost as old as the yes I've been here. I remember a lot but I can't remember everything. So, why did you ask that question?

Stoic
That was Savage Hulk. Has nothing to do with bad writing. Merged Hulk turned off his part of the mind because he couldn't amp like Savage Hulk could which is the power that was needed to take Onslaught down. Doomsday wouldn't shatter Onslaught like that when the combination of Earth hero's were useless against him.

HP Doomsday was written above the High Herald tier. He would break through Onslaught's armor.

It was the Merged hulk that had the Banner portion of his brain turned off. That was not the Savage Hulk's era, it was the Merged Hulk's era. If it was the Savage Hulk, Onlsaught would have taken over his mind like Thanos did when he took over his mind. what happened was poor writing.

carver9
HP Doomsday was written above the High Herald tier. He would break through Onslaught's armor.

It was the Merged hulk that had the Banner portion of his brain turned off. That was not the Savage Hulk's era, it was the Merged Hulk's era. If it was the Savage Hulk, Onlsaught would have taken over his mind like Thanos did when he took over his mind. what happened was poor writing.

Savage Hulk and Merged Hulk are two of the same except Merged couldn't amp his strength. Jean turned on his Savage side to take away the mind that hindered him. I agree with you, that was Merged Hulk Era but that wasn't Merged Hulk or Mindless Hulk that fought Onslaught, it was Savage Hulk. Lol...it isn't bad writing because you don't like that it was Savage Hulk.

Doomsday wouldn't punch through Onslaught...sorry. I'm wondering, do you remember the power of the blows Onslaught and Hulk was dishing out during their brawl? Let me know if you don't remember because I can post it for you.

Stoic
Savage Hulk and Merged Hulk are two of the same except Merged couldn't amp his strength. Jean turned on his Savage side to take away the mind that hindered him. I agree with you, that was Merged Hulk Era but that wasn't Merged Hulk or Mindless Hulk that fought Onslaught, it was Savage Hulk. Lol...it isn't bad writing because you don't like that it was Savage Hulk.

Doomsday wouldn't punch through Onslaught...sorry. I'm wondering, do you remember the power of the blows Onslaught and Hulk was dishing out during their brawl? Let me know if you don't remember because I can post it for you.

I remember perfectly, and I know that Savage Hulk is not immune to TP assault from a Telepath as powerful as onslaught was. Thanos easily took over the Savage Hulk's mind, and made him cheap shot Thor. Onslaught would have been able to do the same. This did not happen because it was not the Savage hulk.

The Merged Hulk, was not the same as the Savage Hulk. In order for you to realize this, you just have to go back to when he had his psyche merged. Several things changed. His physical make up changed, and the merged Hulk was as much like the Savage Hulk as he was like Joe Fixit. The closest incarnations of the Merged Hulk was Maestro, and the Green Scar.

HP Doomsday was cutting through Superman's hide like it was water. He would compromise that armor. Not to mention that the Hulk that penetrated the armor wasn't even the strongest Hulk ever seen. WW Hulk would have broken through that armor as well. HP Doomsday alone would cause Onslaught trouble. Throwing in Darkseid, and Henshaw is an easy slaughter.

carver9
I remember perfectly, and I know that Savage Hulk is not immune to TP assault from a Telepath as powerful as onslaught was. Thanos easily took over the Savage Hulk's mind, and made him cheap shot Thor. Onslaught would have been able to do the same. This did not happen because it was not the Savage hulk.

The Merged Hulk, was not the same as the Savage Hulk. In order for you to realize this, you just have to go back to when he his psyche became merged. Several things changed. His physical make up changed, and the merged Hulk was as much like the Savage Hulk as he was like Joe Fixit. The closest incarnations of the Merged Hulk was Maestro, and the Green Scar.

HP Doomsday was cutting through Superman hide like it was water. He would compromise that armor. Not to mention that the Hulk that penetrated the armor wasn't even the strongest Hulk ever seen. WW Hulk would have broken through that armor as well. HP Doomsday alone would cause Onslaught trouble. Throwing in Darkseid, and Henshaw is an easy slaughter.

Thanos took control of a passive Hulk...not the same as the Hulk that fought Onslaught who was in a rage.

This is CLEARLY Savage Hulk, no matter how disappointed you are or what you think...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3113677-1043672326-30525.jpg

I don't know what else to tell you. The more pissed Hulk is, the harder it is to control him.

Look at Hulk in the scan above and compare him to this Hulk and tell me what's the difference.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/2628562-screenshot011.jpg

Thats Superman...doesn't mean the same will happen to Onslaught. If it was that easy, they would've sent Thor in to stop Onslaught. Doomsday isn't busting through Onslaught.

Onslaught wins.

Stoic
Superman's durability has far more durability feats than Onslaught's armor did. Doomsday cutting through it like it was non existent does not prove that he would be able to crack that armor, but it goes a long way, and it would be far more difficult to disprove it.

The only memory that jean left the merged Hulk with was Betty. It does not state which Hulk it was, but we know that his base level was greater than the Savage hulk's base level. He wasn't as brain dead as the mindless hulk, but he wasn't quite the Savage Hulk either. Do you have one piece of evidence that shows that the Savage Hulk can ignore a telepath as powerful as Onslaught was? I mean just one, because from what I know there isn't one.

I'm really trying to understand how you can believe that Onslaught would be able to take on Darkseid when he can OE the crap out of him. then you have HP Doomsday, who you seem to believe was weaker than the Hulk, when it took an amplified, and teched out Superman to do little more than get beaten up by him?

i think that you're greatly underestimating what this team would do to him, and are pretty much saying that the hulk that broke the armor was operating at Sky Father levels, when it was stated on panel that the Green Scar was the most powerful Hulk to ever walk around. How does Onslaught stop the OE? What proof do you have that the Hulk that beat him physically was above HP Doomsday? What I see is you being over willingly cheering for the Hulk, and not willing to remember what kind of damage this team has going for them. Darkseid alone would probably break even or outright defeat Onslaught.

ODG
Onslaught's power aside, his telepathic and electromagnetic powers seem like insurmountable obstacles for the group. Took the Marvel heroes several beatings AND prep to deal with that. And that's before Onslaught started making suns out of nothing with Franklin's power.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
Onslaught's power aside, his telepathic and electromagnetic powers seem like insurmountable obstacles for the group. Took the Marvel heroes several beatings AND prep to deal with that. And that's before Onslaught started making suns out of nothing with Franklin's power.

Darkseid's versatility provides a counter to Onslaught's abilities.

A boomtube alone is enough of an offesnive/defensive weapon here.

ODG
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid's versatility provides a counter to Onslaught's abilities.

A boomtube alone is enough of an offesnive/defensive weapon here. Not sure why you would conclude that. Onslaught seems more versatile than Darkseid.

There is no BFR in this thread. Boom Tube should be irrelevant.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
Not sure why you would conclude that. Onslaught seems more versatile than Darkseid.

There is no BFR in this thread. Boom Tube should be irrelevant.

But at the same time we see a far less versatile Hulk compromising his armor. HP Doomsday was written up to be a High Herald - Low Trans killing machine. If he was unable to take control of the Hulk going Beast Mode, why should anyone believe that he would be able to take control or do any better against Doomsday in Beast Mode? Adding Darkseid with his OE attacks IMO seals the deal for the team.

carver9
Doomsday strength isn't as dependent on his anger as Hulk is. Hulk is as strong as the story wants him to be.

psycho gundam
When has Mindless Hulk ever say "the madder Hulk gets the stronger Hulk gets and Hulk is angry"?

no expression

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg
Thats all Savage baby. That's mindless/"bannerless" Hulk, not savage.

ODG
But at the same time we see a far less versatile Hulk compromising his armor. Well... that was after Doom's plan to weaken Onslaught was achieved and you had Onslaught holding back the rest of Marvel Earth's heroes. Originally posted by Stoic
HP Doomsday was written up to be a High Herald - Low Trans killing machine. If he was unable to take control of the Hulk going Beast Mode, why should anyone believe that he would be able to take control or do any better against Doomsday in Beast Mode? Remember, the heroes prepped themselves to protect against Onslaught's telepathy before the final battle. Without them, Onslaught mentally toyed with Hulk twice during Onslaught. And Xavier+Nate Grey telepathy is surely more potent than Manchester Black's, who managed to turn H/P Doomsday's mind. Originally posted by Stoic
Adding Darkseid with his OE attacks IMO seals the deal for the team. I don't see it. Putting Darkseid's OE against Onslaught's Franklin powers isn't a bet I'd make. Onslaught's EMP attacks are likely to compromise Henshaw or, at the very least inhibit his technopathy. And Onslaught's propensity for turning bricks against their allies makes H/P Doomsday a huge liability for the team.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ODG
Well... that was after Doom's plan to weaken Onslaught was achieved and you had Onslaught holding back the rest of Marvel Earth's heroes. Remember, the heroes prepped themselves to protect against Onslaught's telepathy before the final battle. Without them, Onslaught mentally toyed with Hulk twice during Onslaught. And Xavier+Nate Grey telepathy is surely more potent than Manchester Black's, who managed to turn H/P Doomsday's mind. I don't see it. Putting Darkseid's OE against Onslaught's Franklin powers isn't a bet I'd make. Onslaught's EMP attacks are likely to compromise Henshaw or, at the very least inhibit his technopathy. And Onslaught's propensity for turning bricks against their allies makes H/P Doomsday a huge liability for the team.

100% agreed...

thumb up

To all of you that say that team wins, I say to you that if a characer doesnt have some kind of extreme psionic defenses, a fight against Onslaught is over before it ever starts...

I personally think Onslaught crushes this team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.