Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Caught this last night, overall enjoyed it. Gyllenhaal singlehandedly made the film work, his ability to play a genuinely creepy creep was top notch.

He was more creepy than Fassbender's android persona in Prometheus, as a recent reference.

Quincy
This movie looked f'ed up. Is it pretty dark?

Robtard
Oh yeah, Gyllenhaal is a total degenerate, but does a great job at being one

Quincy
I kind of wrote him off awhile ago but like, Donnie Darko, Zodiac - those are some good flicks.

Plus I really loved Prisoners. Is this still out? Or is it like, a small release?

Robtard
Watched it last night in the theaters; seems to still be out

Quincy
No that doesn't add up and now I'm suspicious of you

BruceSkywalker
wanna see this but haven;t found the time

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
wanna see this but haven;t found the time

Now is the time Bruce, now

wakkawakkawakka
Surprised a thread about this flick wasn't made earlier. But yeah it was pretty darn good.

marwash22
really good movie.

Gyllenhaal definitely should have been nominated for best actor. He disappeared into this role and delivered one the creepiest performances I've seen.

Estacado
Great movie!

jaden101
Hopefully get around to this soon. He's been doing a lot of good work these last few years. My estimation has gone up a lot.

Brothers
Enemy
Prisoners
End of Watch

He looks like an absolute tank for Southpaw as well which I'm looking forward to with it being penned by Kurt Sutter of Sons of Anarchy fame.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/12/03/2397E99F00000578-0-image-13_1417569817063.jpg

Mindset
Did he even teleport in this movie?

marwash22
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.