Ki Adi Mundi vs. Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Marco1907
Unduli.

EmperorSidious2
Mundi

carthage
Either way

|King Joker|
Probably Mundi... I think.

EmperorSidious2
He's on the council and she isn't. What does that tell you?

ares834
Not much.

Emperordmb
Coleman Trebor's on the Council and TCW Ahsoka's a Padawan. She'd still wipe the floor with his ass.

EmperorSidious2
Still you don't really just get on the council and you dont have any skill. You are bound to be amongst the best of the Jedi at that time if you are on the council.

Emperordmb
In 33 BBY, Obi-Wan Kenobi was one of the best Jedi at the time, and he was still a padawan.

EmperorSidious2
Probably one of the best padawans not best compared to council members. However that doesn't detract from my previous statement that being on the council means you have above average skill and the Jedi must think highly of your skill as all the members of the B team were apart of the high council.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Probably one of the best padawans not best compared to council members. However that doesn't detract from my previous statement that being on the council means you have above average skill and the Jedi must think highly of your skill as all the members of the B team were apart of the high council.
Luminara's certainly one of the greatest Jedi in the order at that time with above average skill and the Jedi think highly of her skills. And she could definitely thrash certain members of the Jedi council.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2

Be that as it may, being a Councillor, being a battlemaster, being a Knight and being a master does not automatically give a character the win against a lower RANKED character.

For example a Jedi Apprentice, Ferus Olin, fought Darth Vader, are you going to give Coleman Trebor the win against him? Jedi Knight Jaden Korr has done amazing things even as a trainee, Kyp Durron, Kam Solusar, Kyle Katarn and more all have feats that surpass anything that half of the council has done. Nothing against you or anything, but in my humble opinion simply having a higher rank doesn't give that character a win.

So, that aside. Based on Ki-Adi's performance against Grievous while disadvantaged I'd give the win to Mundi in a good fight.

Lord Stark
Lol at everyone throwing the Coleman Trebor red herring out there. By the time the Clone Wars is at its height all the Council members sans Coleman Kjac and Stass Allie are powerful swordsmen. And the only reason those two aren't considered amongst the best in the order is lack of exposure. Mundi takes this.

Holding off Grievous for hours>Holding off Ventress for a few minutes.

Trocity
Trebor would kill Ferus.

|King Joker|
Trebor couldn't even kill Ezra, lmfao.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Coleman Trebor's on the Council and TCW Ahsoka's a Padawan. She'd still wipe the floor with his ass.

thumb up

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Luminara's certainly one of the greatest Jedi in the order at that time with above average skill and the Jedi think highly of her skills. And she could definitely thrash certain members of the Jedi council.

Yep:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/luminara-unduli

When crises demanded it, she and her faithful Padawan learner, Barriss Offee, would rush into the thick of conflict, where their incredible talents with the lightsaber blade served them well.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Ezra wins via being able to TK Vader with Kanan love

|King Joker|
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/lucille-portable.gif

NewGuy01
Lolwut.

SunRazer
When did Ki-Adi hold Grievous off for hours? lol

Trocity
Originally posted by |King Joker|

The same Ezra that force pushed Darth Vader on his ass?

The same Darth Vader that telepathically knocked Ahsoka out cold with a thought?

Kay den Happy Dance

Lord Stark
Originally posted by SunRazer
When did Ki-Adi hold Grievous off for hours? lol

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Lolwut.

Kenobi had to get a team together, get a ship to take them to Hypori. Then that ship had to jump to hyperspace, deploy the gunship to the surface. That doesn't happen in a few minutes.

TerasKasi1023
Hmmm...........Ki adi mundi I suppose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.