Kenichi vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

KingD19
Kenichi should murder any version of Cap in a forum fight.

danteiscool
Agreed. He'd beat CA unconscious or at least rough him up enough to be considered the winner without too much trouble. Sure, Cap has a lot of fighting experience, but Kenichi's stats are superhuman.

StealthRanger
Cap is superhuman too, and I think he had a Mach 500 reaction/attack speed calc somewhere, and is able to keep up with lightning timers like Spiderman

Plus Kenichi doesn't have a way of bypassing his shield and Cap's shield has tanked shit from Thor and the Hulk

StealthRanger
ahahahahaha

Okay, which one of you created a dupe to harass me, seriously tho?

StealthRanger
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21579

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Kenichi should murder any version of Cap in a forum fight.

Any version, you say? cool

http://staplebound.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/capgauntlet-001.jpg

KingD19
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Any version, you say? cool

http://staplebound.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/capgauntlet-001.jpg

Lol you caught that huh? I meant to edit it and say any standard/normal version of Cap. 15 minutes isn't that long though.

danteiscool
StealthRanger: just when exactly did he show off such a reaction time? And he's peak human, not actually superhuman.

Wei Phoenix
Steve has moments that show him slightly above peak human. You can argue that he's superhuman but you're arguing that he's right there in the door, not far inside.

NemeBro
Let's all be real here: Steve has moments that show him to be far above peak humans. I've seen that mother****er kick a reinforced steel vault door down and walk around inside of a nuclear reactor. He's taken hits from people who can paste continents. But he doesn't operate anywhere near that level on average and the OBD just happens to pretend that Thor is depicted as a FTL character all the time, when outside of his own titles he's usually a slow brick.

Kenichi would accidentally kill the average Captain America with his fist. Jobber aura Cap wins. thumb up

StealthRanger
Originally posted by danteiscool
StealthRanger: just when exactly did he show off such a reaction time? And he's peak human, not actually superhuman.

Already posted the calc, though it was only Mach 100, my mistake

which is why Steve has been shown to bullet time and keep up with guys who regularly dodge lightning and missiles right?

You need to learn that comic book peak humans are not real life peak humans

Especially in comics when you have shit like Cap kicking down steel vault doors and Batman kicking down trees

Meanwhile, IRL best humans have only capped out slightly north of a kilojoule for a punch

Short version, you should never take "peak human" literally in fiction, they're bound to be superhuman to some extent

wakkawakkawakka
So by standard Cap we're not including his Ultimate counterpart?

StealthRanger
I thought Ultimate was a different universe and we with with the primary (in Marvel's case, E-616) canon unless otherwise specified

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah we do but considering there was a quip about Cap's Jobber Aura I figured I'd make one about the version of Cap that has legit super strength. My bad no expression

Sacred 117
Originally posted by NemeBro
Let's all be real here: Steve has moments that show him to be far above peak humans. I've seen that mother****er kick a reinforced steel vault door down and walk around inside of a nuclear reactor. He's taken hits from people who can paste continents. But he doesn't operate anywhere near that level on average and the OBD just happens to pretend that Thor is depicted as a FTL character all the time, when outside of his own titles he's usually a slow brick.

Kenichi would accidentally kill the average Captain America with his fist. Jobber aura Cap wins. thumb up

One (especially me) can't help but to agree with everything here. Well said, Nem! thumb up

danteiscool
Nemebro: well said.

So in other words, it would be Kenichi's win unless you want to count the aforementioned jobber aura that CA has going on at times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.