Blade vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
1. All weapons included.
2. Hand 2 hand combat.

juggerman
Blade

Blade

KingD19
Blade in both.

Time Immemorial
Cap

juggerman
Nope. Especally not in 1

Lestov16

Placidity
I give Cap the H2H.

He is extremely tough, taking repeated blows to the face from Bucky's metal arm which has smashed concrete and metal.

I'd also say his own blows are around the same level as they looked like equals.

KingD19
Originally posted by Placidity
I give Cap the H2H.

He is extremely tough, taking repeated blows to the face from Bucky's metal arm which has smashed concrete and metal.

I'd also say his own blows are around the same level as they looked like equals.

Okay so?

Blade tanked blows from Drake, who was strong enough to shatter a stone floor and crater it with Blade's body(hurt him, but he wasn't ko'd). He tanked blows from Nomak who was strong enough to bash open blast doors.

And Blade fought with these guys for extended periods, both of whom as well as La Magra Frost are on an entirely different level from Cap or Bucky.

Psychotron
Blade solidly in both.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Okay so?

Blade tanked blows from Drake, who was strong enough to shatter a stone floor and crater it with Blade's body(hurt him, but he wasn't ko'd). He tanked blows from Nomak who was strong enough to bash open blast doors.

And Blade fought with these guys for extended periods, both of whom as well as La Magra Frost are on an entirely different level from Cap or Bucky.

Good points. I had not really considered those.

But I wouldn't say Blade "tanked" them.

Also, Cap took the repeated blows to the face without any resistance.

And even though Nomak/Drake does have those strength feats, I didn't get the impression each of his punches were delivered with that amount of force (whereas most of Cap's strikes would send normal humans flying). I was surprised however, that Cap's head didn't cave in under the onslaught. That's just my opinion.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
Nope. Especally not in 1

Lol you thought I was seriouslaughing out loud he had trouble with Batroc. Much less Blade..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Blade and easily in both

Robtard
1) As long as Blade doesn't shoot like the idiots in CA:TWS, Blade should be able to down him fairly easily at range

2) Blade, but not easily

relentless1
Blade

Blade very easily, or did you all forget that he's a way better martial artist in his movies than Cap on top of being much stronger?

juggernaut74
Blade in both.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Placidity
Good points. I had not really considered those.

But I wouldn't say Blade "tanked" them.

Also, Cap took the repeated blows to the face without any resistance.

And even though Nomak/Drake does have those strength feats, I didn't get the impression each of his punches were delivered with that amount of force (whereas most of Cap's strikes would send normal humans flying). I was surprised however, that Cap's head didn't cave in under the onslaught. That's just my opinion.

Nomak sent Blade flying into a steel door so hard he wrecked it. He also used Blade's head to bash concrete. Blade has matched speed with a bullet timer and has sent even Nomak flying. And on top of his superior stats, Blade is also a much better martial artist than Captain America.

Impediment
Blade wins in both, but not easily.

Give Blade his serum or fresh blood, and he rapes.

juggernaut74
Yeah Blade at full power rapes Cap. But the normal version we see has a harder time.

Trackz
Originally posted by Lestov16
I don't know if TV show feats are allowed, even though they're in the same canon, but Blade also ripped a vampires mouth off and took several shots to the chest (no armor) then pulled the bullets out.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by juggerman
Blade

Blade

jinXed by JaNx
Cap

TheVaultDweller
Blade in both. Stronger, faster and more skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.