5 Shadow Guards vs. 5 Imperial Knights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Standard equipment for all

Who wins?

NewGuy01
Shadows easily.

Zenwolf
Shadows are gonna have some problems with the Knights more focused on protecting/attacking together and having full Force ability, along with the IKs cortosis gauntlets which could be used to shutdown the Shadows sabers.

I feel that is what gives the Knights the win here, the Shadows are good and have shown some nice Force prowess such as Lighting, can deflect multiple blaster bolts and have fought pretty well against Galen Marek.

But...they don't have full training.

NewGuy01
A sick, weakened Krayt was able to take out three at least average Knights with a single blow.

Galen Marek struggled with two Shadow Guards, separately.

To me, at least, the victors are clear.

Zenwolf
I'm pretty sure even in that state, Krayt is above Galen who had trouble with just about everyone he fought, at least saber wise.

NewGuy01
I don't see any reason to think that, myself. Even if he were, it wouldn't be by enough.

Trocity
Krayt is just that legit. cool

Zenwolf
It's more of the IK being better trained and more about teamwork that gives them the edge here really imo. Although I can also see the Shadows getting a couple of wins.

I want more stuffs regarding Shadow Guards....TFU 1/2 stories may have been bad, but they brought some rather interesting/unique troopers and tech.

Hope the new EU brings back some of that.

Revanchiste

Q99
This is a good fight, both sides are pretty strong and have advantages.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
A sick, weakened Krayt was able to take out three at least average Knights with a single blow.

That mainly affected his endurance. He still is full of Vong growths that aid some of his physical stats, even as they try and kill him.

This is the same Krayt that overpowered Cade Skywalker.

appletonia
Originally posted by Q99
That mainly affected his endurance. He still is full of Vong growths that aid some of his physical stats, even as they try and kill him.

Interesting how you didn't bring this up in the debate we had that time, Q (where I questioned whether armored Krayt might have been a better offensive lightsaber duelist (prior to tiring) than unarmored Krayt).

Revanchiste
They are totaly equal after all....

Q99
Originally posted by appletonia
Interesting how you didn't bring this up in the debate we had that time, Q (where I questioned whether armored Krayt might have been a better offensive lightsaber duelist (prior to tiring) than unarmored Krayt).

Yea, when he beats them and removes the ones causing spikes and plates to grow over his body, he doesn't get rid of the nicer ones the Vong game him, he still has some even once he gets rid of the armor and no longer has the armor/spikey ones inside him.

As most evident by, well, immediately after coming out of healing he has both arms, and also check the eye,
it's still vong-colored

The one most likely to affect offensive dueling ability is the arm, and we *know* he keeps that one, so...

WildBantha88
I forget if it was c'bioth or Sidious but one of them, during the clone wars, for saw the vong invading. It might have been both actually. I should go back and check

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Shadows easily.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I forget if it was c'bioth or Sidious but one of them, during the clone wars, for saw the vong invading. It might have been both actually. I should go back and check

I know Sidious did, not sure about C'baoth.

DarthAnt66
Sas, pms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.