Savage Opress vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Who wins in a battle to the death?

Quinlan as of RotS
Savage as of S5

Setting: Kashyyyk

NewGuy01
Savage>Sora>Vos

Fated Xtasy
Didn't Vos beat Sora? if so, wouldn't the list be. Savage>Vos>Sora. I forget, did Vos stalemate or actually beat Bulq?

NewGuy01
He was losing pretty solidly to Bulq, then killed him right before the latter was about to deal the killing blow.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He was losing pretty solidly to Bulq, then killed him right before the latter was about to deal the killing blow.

Oh, alright, Sorry about the mix up, someone was saying Quinlan had beaten Bulq - it was Carthage i think? anyway, Thanks for clearing that up.

ILS
Sora and Vos' saber fight wasn't depicted as being one sided, but Bulq was throwing him around with tk. Vos during the latter portion of the fight was fighting with himself internally, too, which hindered him.

NewGuy01
It seemed one sided enough to me. Vos was doing well, but Sora was again, pretty solidly driving him back.

ILS
It wasn't one sided. Bulq was probably winning but he didn't spend all that time off-panel wrecking Vos - there must have been some level of challenge involved.

Bulq doesn't even seem that good to me, to be honest.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
It wasn't one sided. Bulq was probably winning but he didn't spend all that time off-panel wrecking Vos - there must have been some level of challenge involved.

I never said there wasn't.

The Merchant
Going with my man OPRESS.

carthage
The Zabrak takes it imo in a good fight

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
The Zabrak takes it imo in a good fight thumb up

Marco1907
Savage stomps non-prime Vos, beats prime Vos in a good fight.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
When aren't they, though?

Ah here another troll, I wonder why don't you get a penalty here too. This is your third insult to me here since the time you followed me from comicvine you know, good job with being a stalker.

ILS
Dude, telling you that your opinion is trash isn't a personal insult. And I didn't follow you here, lol. I didn't even know you posted here until I first started posting. Stop flattering yourself.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
Dude, telling you that your opinion is trash isn't a personal insult. And I didn't follow you here, lol. I didn't even know you posted here until I first started posting. Stop flattering yourself.

Telling to a person ''all of your comments are stupid'' is a insult yeah.

And no, I don't believe that you come here and posting in here right after me is a coincidence.

ILS
1. No, it's not. I think your views on how SW battles are stupid - your views, not you.

2. Believe what you want, bro. But while you have that chip on your shoulder you should probably refrain from being such a hypocrite by calling me a "stalker" in the same post where you whine about feeling insulted.

ILS
Who is the dude in those pictures?

DarthAnt66
sigh

DARTH POWER
Opress wins solidly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.