Vader, Maul, and Dooku vs. Ulic, Kun, and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Cause why not. Who wins?

carthage
Team 1.

Vader can ragdoll Ulic, Dooku or Maul can take Revan, and Kun gets stomped once its down to two.

Sinious
Kun > Vader
Revan > Dooku

Team 2 wins.

The Merchant
Nah Vader is stronger than Kun. Dooku vs. Revan is a toss-up, leaning to Revan though.

carthage
Vader is superior to Kun, faster, more powerful, vastly superior TK.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
Nah Vader is stronger than Kun. Dooku vs. Revan is a toss-up, leaning to Revan though.

Kun can keep up with everything Vader throws at him while Kun has lightning, blasts, agility and an unusual dueling technique that will tire and confuse Vader.

Revan vs Dooku should be obvious imo.

ILS
Vader superior to Kun? Yeah okay buddy, you just let me know when Vader invents the SABERSTAFF FOR ****S SAKE

carthage
Kun's blasts require a nexus to be as potent as they were on Yavin, and I don't know if you saw the scans in the ROTS Palpatine strike team thread but Vader is plenty agile in short bursts. "Unusual dueling technique" Vader's style is a mesh of all the lightsaber forms, Kun's aggressive style of Niman won't be smashing through his defense. Lmao @ it confusing him.

Kun is great but he isn't taking peak Vader down.

The Merchant
Vader has withstood huge blasts of Lightning that are arguably more power from marek, dark-side blasts can be dodged by Vader or be withstood by him with his own energy reserves, has faced and beaten people with agility and is described to be so fast only Yoda-level beings can see him, and Kun's dueling would probably give him an edge. How is it obvious hun?

carthage
Well if they're on nexus I don't know if Vader could take them, Kun's blasts on Yavin destroyed a massive portion of the temple wall and disintegrated Massassi. If that connected with Vader he'd be a dead man, but off nexus Kun would either have to charge them or use them as they did when they hit Aleema. Kun is good enough to pose a challenge to Vader, but he won't beat him.

Kun could take Vader up to ESB, but lose to ROTJ Vader imo

The Merchant
Pretty sure Vader at one point withstood a Thermal detonator and those things are powerful enough to collapse a Skyhook.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Vader superior to Kun? Yeah okay buddy, you just let me know when Vader invents the SABERSTAFF FOR ****S SAKE

HE CAN CONFISCATE MAUL'S SABERSTAFF!

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Kun's blasts require a nexus to be as potent as they were on Yavin, and I don't know if you saw the scans in the ROTS Palpatine strike team thread but Vader is plenty agile in short bursts. "Unusual dueling technique" Vader's style is a mesh of all the lightsaber forms, Kun's aggressive style of Niman won't be smashing through his defense. Lmao @ it confusing him.

Kun is great but he isn't taking peak Vader down.

I thought I made it clear that I won't answer the arguments of a dude who thinks Dooku is top 5 sith. You're cute but its not tempting enough.

Originally posted by The Merchant
Vader has withstood huge blasts of Lightning that are arguably more power from marek, dark-side blasts can be dodged by Vader or be withstood by him with his own energy reserves, has faced and beaten people with agility and is described to be so fast only Yoda-level beings can see him, and Kun's dueling would probably give him an edge. How is it obvious hun?

Vader's only advantage here is his strength and heavy armor which won't be a problem for Kun as he is physically very capable and strong as well. Kun has a variety of force powers that he has mastered and by your admittance, he has an edge in sabers. I don't think Vader takes this though its close.

Its obvious cause Revan clearly outclasses Dooku in the force.

carthage
How does Kun have in edge in sabers over Vader? ROTJ Vader is faster and more skilled than Kun, the only time Kun ever had a skill edge over Vader was up to ESB but ROTJ is Vader's peak and he had gotten better then.

As always you have no idea what you're talking about, Vader's holding his own against Luke is a greater feat of skill than anything shown by Kun. Also lol @ attacking my rankings, Vader and Kun are two of my favorite characters so I'm simply going by feats here. Kun has very little on ROTJ Vader

Even then Ulic is going to get destroyed by Vader, or Maul or Dooku would kill him in a duel. Once Ulic is gone Kun is a gonner.

The Merchant
Vader has crushed building sized Droids with pure TK and shattered Phriik, a substance tough enough that it withstood the destruction of Aldeeran. I only admitted Kun's strange application of Niman might give him an edge, I actually think Vader-sama is more skilled in the classical forms of Saber combat. Again, why is it obvious hun?

carthage
I really doubt Sinious has even read Tales of the Jedi or anything concerning Vader, his opinion really isn't valid when doing a comparison on Vader or Kun

Sinious
How does Kun have in edge in sabers over Vader?

/B]

Oh I think I misread Merhant'ts post there.

I never said you don't like Kun. Its just that your PT wank is too powerful for me to handle brobeans. roll eyes (sarcastic)

carthage
Also why would Kun's style give him any edge? Vader has already encountered a doppleganger of Maul, who is more or less an advanced version of Kun's style?

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious

facepalm

ROTJ Vader has nothing to do with the PT lmfao.

Sinious
facepalm

ROTJ Vader has nothing to do with the PT lmfao.

You know I meant the movies. embarrasment

I really doubt Sinious has even read Tales of the Jedi

I don't like comics but I endured it cause there was no other material taking place during that era.

NewGuy01
Lol Carthage was the local Kun fanatic back in the SWF days.

The Merchant
I can't picture Carthage supporting Kun-sama.

Sinious
Tbh I didnt know Carthage is capable of liking characters that don't appear in movies.

ILS
Sinious you should maybe consider countering his points instead of insisting he is biased tbh

NewGuy01

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Sinious you should maybe consider countering his points instead of insisting he is biased tbh

thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS

I've done that so many times it reached a point where all I saw in his posts was "NEXUS NEXUS NEXUS". There is a reason why almost everyone stopped debating with him.

carthage
Dude half the time you give me posts based on your opinion as opposed to feats. And I didn't even reference anything involving a nexus with Kun, other than his blasts which he never utilizes as he's more of a duelist. Also you accused me of PT bias when Vader isn't a PT character, you've never read TOTJ, and most likely have read nothing Vader is in.

Lol.

The Merchant
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Eh that sounds like something he'd say nowadays.

carthage
I was Winebottle on the other forum.

The Merchant
You where?!

carthage
Si

Sinious
Dude half the time you give me posts based on your opinion as opposed to feats.

Not really. You ignored feats no matter how many times I proved their validity to you.

I was talking about our prior discussions, not this one. Why do you persist anyway? I'm starting to think you like me... love

Originally posted by Sinious
You know I meant the movies. embarrasment

I don't like comics but I endured it cause there was no other material taking place during that era.

carthage
Team 1 still wrecks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.