Superman vs Batman, Flash and Spiderman's Rogues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Win via death or K.O.
2. Battle rakes place in Marvel NYC.
3. Everyone has standard gear.

Superman

vs

Rogues:
Carnage, Electro, Doctor Octopus, Golden glider,Double down, heatwave, Clayface, firefly and blockbuster

Wei Phoenix
Comic versions of every member?

chasedown
id say superman would rape all of them

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Comic versions of every member?
Yes

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
Yes

Then shouldn't this be in the comic vs section?

SSJGGogeta
First off, wrong forum.

Secondly, Wally west Flash beats them all, and even Batman is enough to take out Superman, with the kryptonite he always carries.

Shit thread, and in the wrong section. thumb up

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by chasedown
id say superman would rape all of them

Of course you would.

Stick to saying Naruto would rape Goku, you've already ruined one forum as it is.

NemeBro
You should read the thread more carefully.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Of course you would.

Stick to saying Naruto would rape Goku, you've already ruined one forum as it is.

Why do you feel the need to pick on and harassing him?

NemeBro
The funny thing is that chasedown actually probably, you know, read the OP and knows what he's talking about in this case.

How embarrassing for the little guy.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
You should read the thread more carefully.

I... did. TedVordwhatever, specified comic versions for everyone. Again, Batman or Flash alone would beat Supe's with standard gear.

NemeBro
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I... did. TedVordwhatever, specified comic versions for everyone. Again, Batman or Flash alone would beat Supe's with standard gear. This is Superman versus their rogues galleries. smile

Read the OP very carefully this time. Sound words out. Get your mom to help you if you must.

SSJGGogeta
Why do you feel the need to pick on, and harass him?

Fixed it for you.

Yeah though, just realized that this was all of their rogues, and not Batman and Flash, plus spidermans rogues, against Supe's.

My bad chasedown. nosweat

Yeah though, in that case, I stand by my previous statement. This thread is shitty, and spite, as well as in the wrong section.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is Superman versus their rogues galleries. smile

Read the OP very carefully this time. Sound words out. Get your mom to help you if you must.

bag

TedKordJRBOSS
Then shouldn't this be in the comic vs section?
sorry just realised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.