Superman vs 100 Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100

DarkSaint85
Superman.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by pain100

Which sentinels?

pain100
this is from DOFP Movie

Sin I AM
this is from DOFP Movie

Tough they didn't seem to have a weakness although noone in dofp appeared higher than high meta

Time Immemorial
Lol House of El shit stomps.

Decimus
It could be a hundred Nimrods the outcome would be the same with Supes dismantling them ftl or vaporizing them faster than they can react wink

Reflassshh
Superman vs 100 Sentinels Any chance this is Movie supes?

pain100
yeah

Sin I AM
Iono tough. Movie supes was impressive but thats a lot of sentinels

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iono tough. Movie supes was impressive but thats a lot of sentinels

Makes no difference, they all get ripped apart. They have no way to put him down.

Reflassshh
I thought so, this is a much closer fight now, I'm leaning towards supes though.

shadowknight
SM wins a tough fight

carver9
Movie Sentinels stomps Movie Supes but comic Supes stomps movie Sentinels. This thread has been done before in the movie forum.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Makes no difference, they all get ripped apart. They have no way to put him down.

No they dont, fall back boy

Magnon
*Comics* Nimrod, however, would quite quickly switch to red sun radiation and synthetic kryptonite radiation attacks, and it would be game over for Superman.

A superhero with infamous weaknesses vs. a superbeing famous for exploiting opponent weaknesses wink

h1a8
Originally posted by Magnon
*Comics* Nimrod, however, would quite quickly switch to red sun radiation and synthetic kryptonite radiation attacks, and it would be game over for Superman.

A superhero with infamous weaknesses vs. a superbeing famous for exploiting opponent weaknesses wink Sentinels wouldn't know that (red solar radiation), kryptonite only works if it is in the same universe. Also, sentinels only have several mutants powers (they have none with the power to create red solar radiation or kryptonite).

Even so, superman can freeze time and not allow the sentinel to make an action.

8swords
he could go up to half of it but didn't the sentinels adapt when they saw their target?

SquallX
Originally posted by h1a8
Sentinels wouldn't know that (red solar radiation), kryptonite only works if it is in the same universe. Also, sentinels only have several mutants powers (they have none with the power to create red solar radiation or kryptonite).

Even so, superman can freeze time and not allow the sentinel to make an action.

Kal can freeze time?

DarkSaint85
He means he canmove so fast, others are frozen in time relative to himself.

basilisk
Yeah, I don't think the Sentinels could do much if Supes actually cuts loose and fights at his full ridiculous DC level superspeed. If not they might start tagging him with electricity and some sort of energy drain but he should still take a majority.

Time Immemorial
No they dont, fall back boy

Explain your flawed reasoning. He has no weakness, they do.

Sin I AM
Explain your flawed reasoning. He has no weakness, they do.

What weaknesses do they have? They outnumber him, they can adapt to his powerset. He struggled with noob kryptonians.

Time Immemorial
What weaknesses do they have? They outnumber him, they can adapt to his powerset. He struggled with noob kryptonians.

The weakness that they can be destroyed and slaughtered.

Now you are lying, they can adapt to mutants x gene, he is a alien from another galaxy. Where is Kal's x gene and when was this presented in the film?

How are they adapting?

And now you are lowballing.

Explain how Zod, Faora and Nam were noobs? They were high ranking officers in the military.

Insane Titan
Movie Supes would be overwhelmed at first and take a bit of punishment. But in the end he'd come through via his speed and strength combo.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Movie Supes would be overwhelmed at first and take a bit of punishment. But in the end he'd come through via his speed and strength combo.

Agreed, he would just get more and more pissed and start snapping necks

Seem's the angrier he gets, the stronger he gotsmile

Star428
LOL@ "he is outnumbered". Since when has being outnumbered ever been a problem for Kal-El? If it was just two sentinels against him he would still be "outnumbered" but he'd still easily win. Granted, 100 are a lot harder than just two of them though.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
LOL@ "he is outnumbered". Since when has being outnumbered ever been a problem for Kal-El? If it was just two sentinels against him he would still be "outnumbered" but he'd still easily win. Granted, 100 are a lot harder than just two of them though.

The better hogwash was they could adapt to him, I guess Sin thinks he is a mutant.

Sin I AM
The weakness that they can be destroyed and slaughtered.

Now you are lying, they can adapt to mutants x gene, he is a alien from another galaxy. Where is Kal's x gene and when was this presented in the film?

How are they adapting?

And now you are lowballing.

Explain how Zod, Faora and Nam were noobs? They were high ranking officers in the military.

They were noobs with the power. None of them had the experience Clark had. And the sentinels took over the world in dofp so it's a safe assumption they encountered non mutant super humans.

Time Immemorial
They were noobs with the power. None of them had the experience Clark had. And the sentinels took over the world in dofp so it's a safe assumption they encountered non mutant super humans.

100 did not take over earth it was way more then that.

Clark would stomp out 100 like he did the world engine

Means nothing to an Alien with Super powers.

Plot induced story had Zod and his gang lose, does not mean they were in-experienced. And quit low balling, its quiet pathetic.

Your logic here is faulty and flawed and you simply don't get it.

You have yet to prove how they can adapt to his powers without him having the x gene. Until then, its a bag of air claim.

Sin I AM
100 did not take over earth it was way more then that.

Clark would stomp out 100 like he did the world engine

Means nothing to an Alien with Super powers.

Plot induced story had Zod and his gang lose, does not mean they were in-experienced. And quit low balling, its quiet pathetic.

Your logic here is faulty and flawed and you simply don't get it.

You have yet to prove how they can adapt to his powers without him having the x gene. Until then, its a bag of air claim.

It's up to u to prove they cant. They adapted to every other power tossed at them, shown hf and durability.

juggerman

Unless "non mutant super humans" have been established in the X-Men Movie Universe, you can't just assume there are some. You wouldn't allow the Superman side to argue that he honed his skills more after Zod, or that he fought other super powered beings off screen that were never mentioned would you?

carver9
Doesn't work like that. In a forum battle, their powers work the same way it did in the movie which means they would adapt to whatever level of power he throws at them. That's like saying speed steal won't work on a Marvel character because they are not connected to the force.

juggerman
Gotta agree with the carv here. Super strength is super strength no matter if it's given to you by sunlight or gamma rays

EDIT: Tho to be fair these sentinels haven't delt with beings on Superman's level. Most mutants are well below what MOS was capable of. Wouldn't wanna give the robots a no limits fallacy

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Gotta agree with the carv here. Super strength is super strength no matter if it's given to you by sunlight or gamma rays

I sense some sarcasm here. mad

I speak the truth my friend.

juggerman
Originally posted by carver9
I sense some sarcasm here. mad

I speak the truth my friend.

laughing out loud I was being genuine.

carver9

EDIT: Tho to be fair these sentinels haven't delt with beings on Superman's level. Most mutants are well below what MOS was capable of. Wouldn't wanna give the robots a no limits fallacy

It depends. I don't think Superman dished out anything resembling the explosion they withstood from the amped jet.

juggerman
It depends. I don't think Superman dished out anything resembling the explosion they withstood from the amped jet.

World Engine
Resisting a singularity
Zod neck snappage

carver9
World Engine
Resisting a singularity
Zod neck snappage

The first two are durability showings.

The last one makes sense but it takes us back to where we were before. You also have to remember, attacking these robots gives them your abilities. It wasn't a touch thing.

Time Immemorial
It's up to u to prove they cant. They adapted to every other power tossed at them, shown hf and durability.

Now you are trolling..

I shall embellish your childish rebellion.

Burden of proof is on you to prove the following things.

1. Kal-El has the mutant gene.
2. Show me proof they can withstand his attacks
3. Show me anyone on his level of physical damage and power set they contended with.
4. Prove they are immune to his physical strength, speed, flight and durability.
5. Prove that their power was greater then the World Engine, kryptonian lasers, and Faora, Zod and Nam.

Time Immemorial

The last one makes sense but it takes us back to where we were before. You also have to remember, attacking these robots gives them your abilities. It wasn't a touch thing.

They already had the ability of all the mutants they had faced on the earth through the exploit of Ravens gene.

Sin I AM
Im not lowballing sm here. He withstood alot and kept on coming but so did the sentinels.

Time Immemorial

Lol, wut? Please, he broke through the world engine gravity beam and tore through that hull and destroyed it, broke through a kryptonian ship in orbit hull by simply striking a panel with zero effort after he just regained his powers and tore through another ships hole just by flying into it.

Adding in fighting with the other K's and breaking Zods neck and all the other stuff. Do you really think they can just shrug off his physical attacks, and what do you base this on?

carver9
Just want everyone to know that I haven't decided on who'll win. If i had to choose, it would be Superman due to basic knowledge and him picking up large objects tossing it at them instead of going fist cuff, but, the adapting powers works here.

Time Immemorial
Im not lowballing sm here. He withstood alot and kept on coming but so did the sentinels.

Answer my questions by proof or concede.

Now you are trolling..

I shall embellish your childish rebellion.

Burden of proof is on you to prove the following things.

1. Kal-El has the mutant gene.
2. Show me proof they can withstand his attacks
3. Show me anyone on his level of physical damage and power set they contended with.
4. Prove they are immune to his physical strength, speed, flight and durability.
5. Prove that their power was greater then the World Engine, kryptonian lasers, and Faora, Zod and Nam.

juggerman

He had to propel himself forward in both instances at a force greater than the force he was trying to resist. If he were to use that much force against a Sentinel, it would go bye bye

Time Immemorial
He had to propel himself forward in both instances at a force greater than the force he was trying to resist. If he were to use that much force against a Sentinel, it would go bye bye

Exactly. We talking about alien ships that can survive worm holes and light speed and he tore through like tin cans. The sentinels couldn't even withstand a ship being blow up.

juggerman
Just want everyone to know that I haven't decided on who'll win. If i had to choose, it would be Superman due to basic knowledge and him picking up large objects tossing it at them instead of going fist cuff, but, the adapting powers works here.

Ok help me out here. How did the adapting powers work exactly? I mean when they fought Iceman they got hot. When they fought Sunspot they got cold. When they fought Colossus, it seemed like they "Rogued" him and just stole his power.

So say Superman punched one, how would they adapt exactly? I figure turning cold could negate his HV if they adapted quick enough, but what would they do to counter his strength?

carver9

Agreed, but he would have to blitz around at those speeds throughout the entire fight and he doesn't have a single showing backing that claim though.

juggerman
Agreed, but he would have to blitz around at those speeds throughout the entire fight and he doesn't have a single showing backing that claim though.

If a plane explosion can take them out, Superman doesn't need his full World Engine power to take them out. Plus he never seemed to get too tired besides when he was drained by the Kryptonian smog

carver9
Ok help me out here. How did the adapting powers work exactly? I mean when they fought Iceman they got hot. When they fought Sunspot they got cold. When they fought Colossus, it seemed like they "Rogued" him and just stole his power.

So say Superman punched one, how would they adapt exactly? I figure turning cold could negate his HV if they adapted quick enough, but what would they do to counter his strength?

Their powers is to replicate...Nothing was shown of it being limited to mutant abilities. How can you pull the X Gene from fire or ice?

Also, they share powers with each other. Remember, one of then was fighting Iceman and that power (iceman power) went to another Sentinel that wasn't even in the vicinity and another was fighting the flame guy and his power went to the guy that was fighting Iceman. Superman punching one Sentinel might amp another one.

Time Immemorial

Why would he have to blitz around when they are attacking him, he starts punching them all one by one...

And he did show he can blitz, example him and Faora Fight...

carver9
If a plane explosion can take them out, Superman doesn't need his full World Engine power to take them out. Plus he never seemed to get too tired besides when he was drained by the Kryptonian smog

The plane explosion didn't take them out though.

Time Immemorial
Their powers is to replicate...Nothing was shown of it being limited to mutant abilities. How can you pull the X Gene from fire or ice?

Also, they share powers with each other. Remember, one of then was fighting Iceman and that power (iceman power) went to another Sentinel that wasn't even in the vicinity and another was fighting the flame guy and his power went to the guy that was fighting Iceman. Superman punching one Sentinel might amp another one.

Don't make feats up please, the used the X Gene from Raven and all the mutants they fought which was in there programming..

They cannot adapt to his power.

Period.

They were never shown to amp to anything other then from what a mutant they countered or touched.

Time Immemorial

Yes it did.

carver9
Why would he have to blitz around when they are attacking him, he starts punching them all one by one...

And he did show he can blitz, example him and Faora Fight...

And that combat speed showing against Faora, the one where the humans in the diner was able to see is proof that be could blitz a 100 sentinels before they attacked.

Punching them would probably be the last thing he wants to do.

carver9
Yes it did.

Proof

carver9
Don't make feats up please, the used the X Gene from Raven and all the mutants they fought which was in there programming..

They cannot adapt to his power.

Period.

They were never shown to amp to anything other then from what a mutant they countered or touched.

Where did you get that from?

Huh? Are you serious? So the Sentinel that was fighting Iceman didn't turn to fire? So the Sentinel that was fighting the flame guy didn't turn to ice. Look at their first showing please.

juggerman

It did take quite a few out.

juggerman

It seemed more to me like they had everything already within them and used it in accordance with what was needed. I.E. they all could change into fire or ice or steel but only did so when they needed to

carver9
It seemed more to me like they had everything already within them and used it in accordance with what was needed. I.E. they all could change into fire or ice or steel but only did so when they needed to

So they didn't adapt? What was the point of Mystique then?

Also, here is the showing if anyone wants to see it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uvVIlFIc5Y

Time Immemorial
You didn't understand or remember the movie bro.

carver9
It did take quite a few out.

This wasn't shown though.

Time Immemorial
This wasn't shown though.

Yes it was, watch the movie.

carver9
You didn't understand or remember the movie bro.

Nothing was said of them having said abilities stored in them before facing their targets. They only used abilities that was right in front of them. Why not use Magneto powers or other mutant abilities they ran across of that was the case? Their choice would be limitless. Why use the powers of the Xmen they are fighting. You're assuming things without proof.

Time Immemorial
I have to go back to work, l will destroy you when I get off

carver9
I have to go back to work, l will destroy you when I get off

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Nothing was said of them having said abilities stored in them before facing their targets. They only used abilities that was right in front of them. Why not use Magneto powers or other mutant abilities they ran across of that was the case? Their choice would be limitless. Why use the powers of the Xmen they are fighting. You're assuming things without proof.

They used Emma Frosts powers.

Also, Mystique's powers.

juggerman
So they didn't adapt? What was the point of Mystique then?

Mystique doesn't adapt. She changes. They changed too. And everything they "adapted" to was basically an outer change. They didn't get Iceman's power set, just his outer change. Same with Sunspot and Colossus

Time Immemorial
Quick note: I know we will spend the next 15 pages explaining the movie and stretching Carver out. I look forward too it.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They used Emma Frosts powers.

Also, Mystique's powers.

When did they use Emma powers?

carver9
Mystique doesn't adapt. She changes. They changed too. And everything they "adapted" to was basically an outer change. They didn't get Iceman's power set, just his outer change. Same with Sunspot and Colossus

no expression They froze Sunspot head off.

They shot fire from their body. I'm pretty sure I'm missing something but they gained their abilities.

carver9
Quick note: I know we will spend the next 15 pages explaining the movie and stretching Carver out. I look forward too it.

Lol...but youre wrong though.

DarkSaint85
When did they use Emma powers?

When they were fighting.

Also, Lady Deathstrike's claws and Darwin's rocky body.

DarkSaint85
Darwin Sentinel:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140926192516/xmenmovies/images/thumb/3/39/Sentinel_rock_form.png/435px-Sentinel_rock_form.png

Diamond Emma Sentinel:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140926192311/xmenmovies/images/a/af/Sentinel_diamond_form.png

Lady Deathstrike Sentinel:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140926192055/xmenmovies/images/thumb/6/6d/Sentinel_clawed_form.png/530px-Sentinel_clawed_form.png

Time Immemorial
Lol...but youre wrong though.

How am I wrong? Watch the movie, they used other powers because they had them in their programming...

Sin I AM
Answer my questions by proof or concede.

Stfu and qft. You claimed they could not adapt to Superman it's on u to prove otherwise.

carver9
Darwin Sentinel:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140926192516/xmenmovies/images/thumb/3/39/Sentinel_rock_form.png/435px-Sentinel_rock_form.png

Diamond Emma Sentinel:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140926192311/xmenmovies/images/a/af/Sentinel_diamond_form.png

Lady Deathstrike Sentinel:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140926192055/xmenmovies/images/thumb/6/6d/Sentinel_clawed_form.png/530px-Sentinel_clawed_form.png

Robots were said to adapt on the fly which is what they did. By the way, that's iceman Sentinel and them being able to strength their bodies doesn't take away from this and they also keep said abilities.

Time Immemorial
Stfu and qft. You claimed they could not adapt to Superman it's on u to prove otherwise.

Clearly you are mistaken and you didn't watch the film. As it specifically stated in the movie.

Its on you to prove he has the X Gene.

DarkSaint85
Watch the film. Its in diamond mode, trust me.

Also, which Xman had rocky armour? Finger claws?

Sin I AM
Clearly you are mistaken and you didn't watch the film. As it specifically stated in the movie.

Its on you to prove he has the X Gene.

They adapt. It's common sense. If they can counter heat, steel, ice, super strength they should have no issues adjusting to superman. And im sure they faced a speedster at some point so super speed shouldn't be an issue

Time Immemorial
Reaching arguement.

No they adapt based on power sets they have absorbed from other mutants as shown.

HV Kal and Zod used is above any class of flame used by Sunspot. Its so powerful it cut through a kryptonian ship and brought down a skyscraper like hot knife through butter.

The ice counter would not work. Infact Kal is shwon melting through an ice tunnel like it was a walk in the park. His HV is Heat Vision, not Fire projection like Sunspot.

Show me Sentinels feats based of screen feats their speed feats to deal with Clarks speed blitz and flight speed. He was keeping up with Faora flash stepping and blitzing, and could travel more then 1/2 the globe in seconds via flight speed.

carver9
Watch the film. Its in diamond mode, trust me.

Also, which Xman had rocky armour? Finger claws?

Someone the Sentinels previously fought since their abilities are to adapt. It isn't Diamond form and even if it is, doesn't take away from the fact that the Sentinels can adapt. Why have a hard time against Colossus when all they had to do was use Magnetism?

Time Immemorial
Someone the Sentinels previously fought since their abilities are to adapt. It isn't Diamond form and even if it is, doesn't take away from the fact that the Sentinels can adapt. Why have a hard time against Colossus when all they had to do was use Magnetism?

It was never shown that they had magnetism and they had really no trouble with Colossus, he was trashed and broken in half in less then 20 seconds.

carver9
It was never shown that they had magnetism and they had really no trouble with Colossus, he was trashed and broken in half in less then 20 seconds.

Why not use Magnetism to take Colossus out if they had everyone's abilities? Mind rape for everyone else. Why didn't the other Sentinel just heal his arm when it got chopped off? Why limit yourself to the powers of the ones they were fighting?

Time Immemorial
Why not use Magnetism to take Colossus out if they had everyone's abilities? Mind rape for everyone else. Why didn't the other Sentinel just heal his arm when it got chopped off? Why limit yourself to the powers of the ones they were fighting?

No one said they had everyone abilities, just the ones shown on screen, before you said they didn't now you are assuming they did. We are going off screen feats.

So to answer your question, why didn't they use magnetism? Simple, because they didn't have it..they showed zero ability to copy TK abilities.

carver9
No one said they had everyone abilities, just the ones shown on screen, before you said they didn't now you are assuming they did. We are going off screen feats.

So to answer your question, why didn't they use magnetism? Simple, because they didn't have it..they showed zero ability to copy TK abilities.

Why didn't the Sentinel turn into Colossus right away? Why wait? Why come in normal? Why get burned up and frozen when the fights could've been so much shorter?

Again, it was said that the Sentinels can adapt which is what happened.

Time Immemorial
Why didn't the Sentinel turn into Colossus right away? Why wait? Why come in normal? Why get burned up and frozen when the fights could've been so much shorter?

Again, it was said that the Sentinels can adapt which is what happened.

Didn't you know DOFP was one of the biggest plot movies possibly in existence?

Why ask why, the writing was hodge podge. As its shown, their ability of steel skin adaptation required them to touch Colossus.

Sin I AM

Why ask why, the writing was hodge podge. As its shown, their ability of steel skin adaptation required them to touch Colossus.

Lol reaching, as if mos didn't have plot holes

Time Immemorial
Lol reaching, as if mos didn't have plot holes

Irrelevant to debate at hand, which plot holes in MOS deal with the discussion of this debate?

I still waiting on your proof as well.

As of now you have not proven anyone of your claims.

carver9

Sounds like an excuse.

They didn't have to touch Iceman to gain his abilities or sun spot to gain his powers.

Time Immemorial
Sounds like an excuse.

They didn't have to touch Iceman to gain his abilities or sun spot to gain his powers.

How is it an excuse, its factual screen feats.

They first encountered sunspot and gained the fire ability, then used it and countered ice man with the fire ability. This is simple stuff.

carver9
How is it an excuse, its factual screen feats.

They first encountered sunspot and gained the fire ability, then used it and countered ice man.

Does sound like an excuse.

Here...show me in this clip where the Sentinel that turned into Ice touched Iceman. How many seconds or minutes in this movie did this happen?

Sin I AM
Irrelevant to debate at hand, which plot holes in MOS deal with the discussion of this debate?

I still waiting on your proof as well.

As of now you have not proven anyone of your claims.

Trask said himself the sentinels adapt. Re watch the source material. It's not my fault u lack reasoning skills

Sin I AM

Here...show me in this clip where the Sentinel that turned into Ice touched Iceman. How many seconds or minutes in this movie did this happen?

This

Time Immemorial
Trask said himself the sentinels adapt. Re watch the source material. It's not my fault u lack reasoning skills

They adapt to Mutants X Gene based of Trasks design.

Screen feats you can't comprehend at this point or just ignoring.

You lack showing proof they can adapt to non humans and aliens who lack the X Gene.

I'm still waiting on your proof.

Time Immemorial

So wait, you think because they had to touch colossus to change into his skin, but didn't have to touch Sunspot, I have to prove something?

Thats the writers job or your own imagination, not mine.

Time Immemorial
This

I'm still waiting on proof of them being speeders, copying his powers without X Gene, developing heat vision, and having any of the necessary strength, speed or flight speed to subdue Supes.

carver9
So wait, you think because they had to touch colossus to change into his skin, but didn't have to touch Sunspot, I have to prove something?

Thats the writers job or your own imagination, not mine.

There's proof right in the scan that shows they don't have to touch you to gain your abilities.

You're making up stuff again.

carver9
Doesn't work like that. In a forum battle, their powers work the same way it did in the movie which means they would adapt to whatever level of power he throws at them. That's like saying speed steal won't work on a Marvel character because they are not connected to the force.

The Sentinel powers works here. Please read above.

-Pr-
The Sentinel powers works here. Please read above.

So you make the rules on the forum, now?

======

Even if you (and I say that in general, not picking anyone out) want to argue that the Sentinels can copy Superman, it isn't remotely the same thing as saying it's like super strength, because it isn't. It's a highly specialised power, which in the movies had a very specific mode of usage.

And no, you can't just assume there were non-mutants if the universe doesn't show them.

Time Immemorial
There's proof right in the scan that shows they don't have to touch you to gain your abilities.

You're making up stuff again.

No you are making assumtptions. The proof is based on screen feats .

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Decimus
It could be a hundred Nimrods the outcome would be the same with Supes dismantling them ftl or vaporizing them faster than they can react wink

BS...

100 Nimrod's would utterly annihilate Superman...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
BS...

100 Nimrod's would utterly annihilate Superman...

How? They lack the speed, strength or flight speed ability. And nothing they have will get through his invulnerability. To him thats advanced earth tech. He has faced his own Alien tech and taken it down.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-

======

Even if you (and I say that in general, not picking anyone out) want to argue that the Sentinels can copy Superman, it isn't remotely the same thing as saying it's like super strength, because it isn't. It's a highly specialised power, which in the movies had a very specific mode of usage.

And no, you can't just assume there were non-mutants if the universe doesn't show them.

I don't think he meant copied i think he meant adapted. Adaptation itself very nature the ability to overcome foreign extremes. What's the mods ruling on this? The sentinels in dofp resembled nimrods comic abilities.

TheLordofMurder
How? They lack the speed, strength or flight speed ability. And nothing they have will get through his invulnerability. To him thats advanced earth tech. He has faced his own Alien tech and taken it down.

Nimrod is an extremely powerful computer; it can process information incredibly fast...

Nimrods physical abilities are nothing to sneeze at as well; he tiers Low Herald for a reason...

And once they start to analyze Supes, he'll be overwhelmed very quickly; a lone Nimrod figured out a way to hurt Classic Juggs...100 would absolutely do so here and crush Superman.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nimrod is extremely powerful computer; it can process information incredibly fast...

Nimrods physical abilities are nothing to sneeze at as well; he tiers Low Herald for a reason...

And once they start to analyze Supes, he'll be overwhelmed very quickly; a lone Nimrod figured out a way to hurt Classic Juggs...100 would absolutely do so here and crush Superman.

As it seems this is in the wrong forum.

This is movie versions and belongs in Movie vs Movie.

I will request to have it moved since we are trying to push a circular object through a square holesmile

Nimrod was not shown in this movie or any of these abilities and feats don't apply.

-Pr-
I don't think he meant copied i think he meant adapted. Adaptation itself very nature the ability to overcome foreign extremes. What's the mods ruling on this? The sentinels in dofp resembled nimrods comic abilities.

Sure, but the problem is that we dont have enough in terms of facts. The sentinels MIGHT be able to do it, even if i think they dont. Proving they can is the issue.

Sin I AM
Sure, but the problem is that we dont have enough in terms of facts. The sentinels MIGHT be able to do it, even if i think they dont. Proving they can is the issue.

Agreed. It can neither be confirmed or denied.

Time Immemorial
I thought this was pretty much laid out with the mutant adapt to survive to some degree with Darwin. In fact had they been smarter about it as far as plot and story, they would gone after his DNA instead of Ravens, because he was the exact example of adapt to overcome. Ravens power never copied anyone's she just changed skin. Appears they got Darwin in the end however it seems they went after Raven because its Jennifer Lawrence and oh that asssmile

And as Shaw said to Darwin "Adapt to this"

I could see Kal doing the same and start rocking socking them with fists of fury.

Time Immemorial

Thank God for PR. Cause you know Bada don't give a damn about anything but his Zilla Bucksbig grin

carver9

======

Nope...remember, it's in the Flash rules/the different universe rule. That's why I used the Flash example. Good to see you on by the way. We need a mod around (you'll see why I'm saying this soon).

-Pr-
Nope...remember, it's in the Flash rules/the different universe rule. That's why I used the Flash example. Good to see you on by the way. We need a mod around (you'll see why I'm saying this soon).

kinetic energy exists in all the universes. Those sentinels dont. Not the same thing.

huh?

carver9
kinetic energy exists in all the universes. Those sentinels dont. Not the same thing.

huh?

no expression isn't everything in DC connected to the speed force?

-Pr-
no expression isn't everything in DC connected to the speed force?

Everything "speed" related is, yes. But it's still kinetic energy. It manifests as the manipulation of such a thing.

it's why we allow lanterns and the power cosmic to operate too. regardless of the source, they still manifest in a physical way that is pretty universal.

but it's still not the same, as in DOFP, unless I'm remembering wrong, the Sentinels were an anti-mutant weapon created using mutant dna. You're going to have a hard time proving they could adapt to Superman, who doesn't have the x-gene.

DarkSaint85
Nothing was said of them having said abilities stored in them before facing their targets. They only used abilities that was right in front of them. You're assuming things without proof.

Carver, I choose you!

Someone the Sentinels previously fought since their abilities are to adapt.

He used confusion!

It is super effective!

Also:

It isn't Diamond form

FXg_d3M5hk0#t=235

At 3:55.

Time Immemorial
First this

Nothing was said of them having said abilities stored in them before facing their targets. They only used abilities that was right in front of them.

Then this.

Someone the Sentinels previously fought since their abilities are to adapt.

DS shall we start accepting concessions for Team Carver?

Time Immemorial
Carver, I choose you!

He used confusion!

It is super effective!

Also:

FXg_d3M5hk0#t=235

At 3:55.

I don't think it was confusion more like shifting goal posts to fit his argument. He thought we would miss his fact's change because he was talking to us at different time. Be assured, we caught the maniac.

No argument has been presented by him or Sin to show how they adapt to someone without the X-Gene as well. I accept all the concessions.

carver9
Hhhhhmmmm, where should I start? Pr, Darksaint, time immemoriable. The choices, the choices.

eaebiakuya
Superman STOMPS.

And even if they could adapt to him, we dont have any proof that they can adapt to someone who have planetary level of strengh and durability, lightspeed, etc.

eaebiakuya
They adapt. It's common sense. If they can counter heat, steel, ice, super strength they should have no issues adjusting to superman. And im sure they faced a speedster at some point so super speed shouldn't be an issue

No. If show they can adapt to certains levels of strengh and speed. We just dont know if they have capacity to adapt to lightspeed or planetary level of strengh. The best they faced was not even close to those levels.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
No. If show they can adapt to certains levels of strengh and speed. We just dont know if they have capacity to adapt to lightspeed or planetary level of strengh. The best they faced was not even close to those levels.

When did clark hit lightspeed in mos? Or display planetary level strength

-Pr-
Hhhhhmmmm, where should I start? Pr, Darksaint, time immemoriable. The choices, the choices.

Big talk for one on such thin ice.

DarkSaint85

Depends on your pain tolerance, I guess.

carver9
Big talk for one on such thin ice.

Lol...stop being so serious all of the time. Especially during the holidays. Dang. I guess I'll start with your post.

big grin

-Pr-
If I was being serious, you'd be banned.

Don't make me call Bada. He hasn't been fed yet, and he gets grumpy without his daily cow.

Time Immemorial

Can't you spell or capitalize you infidel? How dare you beseech my name.

Are you going to continue to debate, or concede.

In a way I want you too, but in another I want you too keep going. big grin

carver9
Can't you spell or capitalize you infidel? How dare you beseech my name.

Are you going to continue to debate, or concede.

In a way I want you too, but in another I want you too keep going. big grin

Lol...I did forget to capitalize your name huh? Forgot about this thread...give me a min.

Time Immemorial
Lol...I did forget to capitalize your name huh? Forgot about this thread...give me a min.

Ok good, round one goes to Team Dark/Time.

Lets see if you can even the score.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.