Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Jinn & Kenobi as of TPM
Unduli & Offee as of TCW

Setting: Hypori

NewGuy01
Omg cool fight idea. Is this Dark Offee?

Lord Stark
Wow this is a great fight Ataru vs. Soresu.

Dionysus
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Omg cool fight idea. Is this Dark Offee? Nah. It's Offee during the Battle of Drongar.

Dionysus
Bump.

DARTH POWER
Oohh hard to say. Both teams were known for being exceptionally skilled Master/Apprentice duellists.

I'd probably take the skilled Soersu fencers over the skilled Ataru fencers.

One thing though. I don't get how Qui-Gon was an Ataru user. I never once saw him do any acrobatics.

Dionysus
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

One thing though. I don't get how Qui-Gon was an Ataru user. I never once saw him do any acrobatics. I know, right? He looks like a Djem So user.

Trocity
Is he an Ataru user according to movie canon? Because that definitely wasn't Ataru in the movie, it was probably too much work to make him all acrobatic in TPM.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Dionysus
I know, right? He looks like a Djem So user.

Yeah that's what I would have thought. He seems to use his strength a lot.

carthage
Jinn is physically stronger and just as skilled as Luminara, but its up for the debate if he can break her defense. She is more agile (which is a good counter for his superior physical strength), but if he strikes her like he did to stagger Maul it might be enough for a killing blow.

TPM Kenobi should be able to take Barriss on is own.

I guess team 1, but an argument can be made for either side

Dionysus
Originally posted by carthage
Jinn is physically stronger and just as skilled as Luminara, but its up for the debate if he can break her defense. She is more agile (which is a good counter for his superior physical strength), but if he strikes her like he did to stagger Maul it might be enough for a killing blow.

TPM Kenobi should be able to take Barriss on is own.

I guess team 1, but an argument can be made for either side Well, Luminara did chuck a wampa through the air.

carthage
Oh yeah, haha I forgot about that.

Marco1907
Lol @ this ;

Luminara : ''I used simple physics, the Wampa's size was its downfall''

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-CloneWarsAdventuresVolume8-007_zpsee9c6d94.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-CloneWarsAdventuresVolume8-008_zpsa2a4bbfb.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y418/karasakal_teach/StarWars-CloneWarsAdventuresVolume8-009_zps2d0e4ca3.jpg

carthage
Still a valid feat of strength though, it leads to me to believe Jinn would have a hard time penetrating her strong defense.

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Still a valid feat of strength though,

And also ridiculous.

carthage
k

ILS
Originally posted by Marco1907
And also ridiculous. It's extremely impressive, but not quite an outlier. TPM Maul, without Force enhancement, manhandled a wampa in a similar manner.

Dionysus
She also impaled a Geonosian with her fists while handcuffed in TCW.

Marco1907
Originally posted by ILS
It's extremely impressive, but not quite an outlier. TPM Maul, without Force enhancement, manhandled a wampa in a similar manner.

How is that similar to Maul's battle ?

ILS
Originally posted by Marco1907
How is that similar to Maul's battle ? Lol I was thinking of the wrong fight entirely. My mistake.

Yet it's actually more impressive strength-wise than anything Maul has done.....

Marco1907
Bruu Jun-Fan's feat is better than this though.

I am going with team 1 here, 7 of 10.

ILS
Bruu's was a better striking/skill feat, because he appeared to target weak points. Luminara's was a combination of momentum and sheer strength.

carthage
I dont see Jinn breaking her defense for a majority, hmmm

Dionysus
Yeah, leaning Unduli & Offee...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.