150 Rancors vs the Jedi Temple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Suddenly, during the Clone Wars, 150 Rancors surround the Jedi Temple. They are out for Jedi blood. Can they win? How far do they get? How many younglings will be hung out to dry as the first line of defence? You decide!

Zenwolf
How many Jedi are there?

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
How many younglings will be hung out to dry as the first line of defence? You decide!

You are a sick, sick man! big grin

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
How many Jedi are there? During the CW there was about 10,000-15,000 tops IIRC.

Zenwolf
Oh, so full then k, thought you were going for a specific number.

On that note then....I could see the Jedi taking it, they will take some heavy loses. But Rancors aren't that bright, which could work to the advantage of the Jedi and also Beast Control could be something to use here and have the Rancors turn against one another.

Plus while the Rancor is highly resistant to blaster fire, I don't see them being able to withstand lightsabers which have some pretty nice feats, or at least withstanding them for long, especially if there's multiple.

Lord Stark
The Temple always had at least 100 Jedi guarding it (meaning knights) +Padawans+ Temple Security+ Many Councilors. They stomp.

Revanchiste
I'm gonna to stand with Jedi even if they are golden era Jedi, who suck as moderated niman sucks.
But Obiwan and Yoda are just fully cappable to connecting to the spirit of Beast. To calm down they are great and then rancors you have already the half of the rancor.
But WIth Jedi side. The young padawan stay back of course.... Does Yoda nuts at this point???? No..... he isn't.

Lord Stark
Yoda solos.

Marco1907
Yoda can't solos 150 rancor, lol.

Zenwolf
I'm sure folks, ILS is just meaning no named Jedi and the like, with actual named Jedi not being in the battle.

ILS
For the sake of the thread we'll not include named Jedi. To be honest this wasn't a concept I thought through too extensively...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
For the sake of the thread we'll not include named Jedi. To be honest this wasn't a concept I thought through too extensively...

You silly. stick out tongue

Darth Abonis
This is so dumb

ILS
So is your haircut bro

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Marco1907
Yoda can't solos 150 rancor, lol.

Luke Skywalker cannot solo Vader and sidious.... But he survied and both of them were dead....

Smae kind of thing her Yoda could solo with a 4/10 and duo with Obiwan (and not Mace) with a 7/10.

I often use this tactic in RaW use obiwan alone in comando assault. By using the free units against turrets and also captured artiellerie... And it's work XD !

Remember this mission on Dathomir in FoC... Same thing here !!!!

Just than Rancor are more difficult to be domesticate with the force (exept if you are a night sister....)
Because they are so dumb they have no brain !!!

carthage
Lots of dead rancors

NewGuy01
Are you really putting 150 rancors against 2,000 Jedi?

DarthAnt66
Sasukedc, come to chat.

Sinious
Make it 1500 rancors and this will get more interesting.

Jmanghan
...I always wondered why People can never just ragdoll a rancor. Take Galen Marek for example, one of the most powerful people in the SW Universe, arguably on par with or above Vader, yet... He can't move a ****ing rancor with the force?

Revanchiste
XD Because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vJU0PljkHg
Look what they said at the starkiller part....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.