Cade Skywalker vs. Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Trocity
Cade

DarthAnt66
Cade ragdolls

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Going with the Skywalker. Smelling Massive legacy wank from Ant atm.

WildBantha88
Going with Satele

carthage
Going with the death sticks addict

Nephthys
Satele imo.

The Merchant
Satele seems more impressive.

DarthAnt66
Wait for the respect thread. :iwin:

carthage
Cade wrecks her and then Based cries over her corpse

DarthAnt66
Cade kills her, resurrects her, kills her again, then ragdolls her (because he can do that).

Based
Originally posted by carthage
Cade wrecks her and then Based cries over her corpse

pt did it better than you.

WildBantha88
I'm not sure Satele is capable of being ragdolled by anyone save for a few of the very top like sidious plageuis Luke ext.

DarthAnt66
nah

WildBantha88
Ragdoll meaning dismissed neigh effortlessly with the force. Seeing how strong Satele is in the force it would take a being preternaturally strong in order to accomplish a rag doll

DarthAnt66
lol

Based
If she's not getting ragdolled by Malgus, she's not getting ragdolled by Cade. Though I'm not going to say he won't win but it's no stomp.

DarthAnt66
I lol'ed.

Based
This is 2014, no one actually gets offended if you just say lol anymore.

DarthAnt66
Hence why I said it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based
If she's not getting ragdolled by Malgus, she's not getting ragdolled by Cade.

WildBantha88
Tbh just responding "lol" when someone makes a serious remark is kinda trolly and childish. It doesn't make anyone respect your opinion any more or contribute anything to the thread other than show that you don't respect the other persons opinion

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lol

Based
Originally posted by WildBantha88
show that you don't respect the other persons opinion

That pretty much was the point. Though, the internet has evolved since 2005 and that there are better ways to do it.

WildBantha88
Yea. You can bet on never being allowed on the droogs

DarthAnt66
I lol'ed.

DarthAnt66
If DMB thumbs up Bantha's quote, my entire year would be satisfied.

WildBantha88
I call your "lol" and I raise it two "ol's"

DarthAnt66
Nah, I would use a gif for that actually.

DarthAnt66
Emperordmb Viewing Thread Cade Skywalker vs. Satele Shan 09:20 PM
watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

WildBantha88
Thread=derailed

Fated Xtasy
Must...resist..urge to call..bullshit

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU&t=0m55s

Fated Xtasy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU&t=0m55s

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120916182950/degrassi/images/b/b9/Ew.gif

DarthAnt66
:mmm: Yeah.

DarthAnt66
Currently a work in progress. Over 120 scans and a handful of quotes. The Legacy part is almost complete. Next is the accolade section.
Constrictive criticism and friendly feedback would be wonderful. All hail Cade Skywalker! http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/cade-skywalker-respect-thread/97726/

Nephthys
Satele still wins.

Q99
Ragdoll meaning dismissed neigh effortlessly with the force. Seeing how strong Satele is in the force it would take a being preternaturally strong in order to accomplish a rag doll

People really overestimate the finishing power of TK attacks. Most of the time, even if someone gets thrown about by a superior TKer, unless they're finished off with saber or such, they get back up. If you merely ragdoll someone, then you've only gained a temporary advantage. It's really, really rare for it to be the actual finisher.

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
Satele still wins.

No she doesn't. She's an inferior duelist, and she's got no way to damage him with TK.

DarthAnt66
Carth, do you rank Cade higher now?

carthage
Yes

WildBantha88
No she doesn't. She's an inferior duelist, and she's got no way to damage him with TK. if you insist on existing on these forums then I insist that you change your name to "The Trollmeister 9000"

Trocity
That wasn't a troll comment. O.o

carthage
Bantha beating Mekhis who is featless, and failing to beat Baras (who isn't swimming in dueling feats either) doesn't put her above Cade. Likewise, she isn't powerful enough in the force for her abilities to dominate someone who can hurl ships, tank massive explosions, and ragdoll force users himself.

I trusted after you lost in the Krayt vs Bane thread perpetuating the same behavior of wanking near featless duelists- you might've improved on that habit. I guess I was wrong about that

DarthAnt66
thumb up Cade's utter slaughter over Darth Talon (who beat Sazen and Vao, who in return slaughtered dozens of Sith Warriors) is instantly superior to Satele Shan.
Add this onto his Dark Transfer, highly impressive TK, and superb lightsaber feats, and Satele Shan wouldn't last long at all. Cade is obviously superior.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Trocity
That wasn't a troll comment. O.o i only quoted that statement so that people knew i was talking to carthage. I guess i should have put @ carthage instead of a quote.

carthage
Bantha, Cade has demonstrably better dueling feats than Satele. Cade likewise is too strong in the force for her to damage with telekinesis, and he is comparably fast (dodging multiple blaster volleys) to her to negate her edge in speed. Satele doesn't have anyway to gain any majority against him

DarthAnt66
Cade has superior TK feats then Shan. Casually dominating Talon numerous times is more impressive then TKing a injured Malgus after she got extra energy from the tutaminis.

WildBantha88
Bantha, Cade has demonstrably better dueling feats than Satele. Cade likewise is too strong in the force for her to damage with telekinesis, and he is comparably fast (dodging multiple blaster volleys) to her to negate her edge in speed. Satele doesn't have anyway to gain any majority against him Satele has greater physical strength as she held off Malgus's strength with one arm and also matched his strength while palming a lightsaber. She also has the skill to catch a lightsaber with her bare hands so even if Cade does win a lightsaber duel, the likely hood of him finishing her off that way is decreased. She also has greater TK ability, able to crumble large trees casually, blast apart extremely durable droids with gestures, freeze things in place with stares, and create force shields that heavily armed droids couldn't hope to penetrate.

DarthAnt66
Satele had difficulty holding against Malgus using only one arm. Not impressive.

She isn't manhandling lightsabers like the Son is. no expression She had immense difficulty holding against Malgus' blade. Plus the circumstances of her Tutaminis must be counted for.
Cade rarely attacks with the intention of disarming the opponent. Majority of his victory's were slashes that killed the opponent. Implying she will have the chance to use Tutaminis is fallacious.
Plus, Cade can easily finish her off with Dark Transfer. He was able to kill Shado Vao nearly instantly with it: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/4235920-bounty+cade+dark+transfer+shado+vao+5.jpg

None of these are more impressive then utterly dominating Talon or hurling a huge ship. laughing out loud

This is not even comparable to Cade's Force shield feat laughing out loud :
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236012-guarded+cade+force+shield+%281o3%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236013-guarded+cade+force+shield+%282o3%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236014-guarded+cade+force+shield+%283o3%29.jpg

WildBantha88

Satele had difficulty holding against Malgus using only one arm. Not impressive.

She isn't manhandling lightsabers like the Son is. no expression She had immense difficulty holding against Malgus' blade. Plus the circumstances of her Tutaminis must be counted for.
Cade rarely attacks with the intention of disarming the opponent. Majority of his victory's were slashes that killed the opponent. Implying she will have the chance to use Tutaminis is fallacious.
Plus, Cade can easily finish her off with Dark Transfer. He was able to kill Shado Vao nearly instantly with it: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111140132/4235920-bounty+cade+dark+transfer+shado+vao+5.jpg

None of these are more impressive then utterly dominating Talon or hurling a huge ship. laughing out loud

This is not even comparable to Cade's Force shield feat laughing out loud :
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236012-guarded+cade+force+shield+%281o3%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236013-guarded+cade+force+shield+%282o3%29.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236014-guarded+cade+force+shield+%283o3%29.jpg Holding against Malgus with one arm may have been difficult but the difficulty doesn't under cut the impressiveness of the feat, she still did it while simultaneously crumbing a tree with the force. If Cade has better strength feats please share.

Likewise Cade is not on the Sons level. I don't see the point of bringing that up. Satele can catch his lightsaber with her hands as a last resort, and in doing so gain a massive power boost that would almost defiantly be the end of Cade. I don't think that is refutable.

Casually shattering a blast door is how ever.

That actually seems like an equel force shield feat as Satele was in space and was being used as a wrecking ball against more durable than durrasteel droids that are armed with all kinds of heavy weaponry.

NewGuy01
Casually shattering a blast door is how ever.

Not even close.

DarthAnt66
Holding against Malgus with one arm may have been difficult but the difficulty doesn't under cut the impressiveness of the feat, she still did it while simultaneously crumbing a tree with the force. If Cade has better strength feats please share.
It utterly cuts the impressiveness. She only managed to survive doing it because of destroying the tree.
In terms of strength, Cade has utterly overpowered a Jedi (Force-augmented strength) without using the Force.
He also is able to use only one-hand against Darth Krayt's blows. This is the same guy who lifted a lesser Cade off the floor with one hand.
Oh, and he round-house kicked Darth Stryfe so hard the guy flew many meters and beyond. Same guy who stalemated Wolf Sazen to death.
http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/17/73/92/12/cade_k10.jpg

Likewise Cade is not on the Sons level. I don't see the point of bringing that up. Satele can catch his lightsaber with her hands as a last resort, and in doing so gain a massive power boost that would almost defiantly be the end of Cade. I don't think that is refutable.
You are implying Shan is on the Son's level, what!? Satele's tutaminis is negligible compared to Cade's Dark Transfer.
Example: If the Malgus and Shan situation comes out, Cade can use his extra hand to quickly kill Satele Shan via Dark Transfer.
He demonstrated the ability to use it during combat against Shado Vao though. He could quickly end the fight like he did there.

Cade's shatterpoint ability is far more impressive then Shan's.

How the hell is droid fire compared to an entire lab being destroyed? I can't even process this stupidity.

DarthAnt66
Using shatterpoint to kill a Sith Lord >>>> using it to kill droids.

WildBantha88
LOL WHAT? i never said Satele is son level. You said she wasn't and i said Cade also isn't and that making that comparison was stupid. Idk how you draw such a stupid conclusion

DarthAnt66
@Jack *Using TK to manhandle a Sith Lord >>>> using it to kill droids.

DarthAnt66
LOL WHAT? i never said Satele is son level. You said she wasn't and i said Cade also isn't and that making that comparison was stupid. Idk how you draw such a stupid conclusion
You were acting like Shan could block Cade's attacks with her hands, which was idiotic.

NewGuy01
He's talking about Talon.

Trocity
Talon's so hot when she's being helplessly ragdolled.

DarthAnt66
For the first one, issue 17. For the second one, no clue.

Nephthys
Bored so:

It utterly cuts the impressiveness. She only managed to survive doing it because of destroying the tree.

No it doesn't. That there was some strain doesn't negate the fact that she did it. Plus you failed to respond to Bantha's point that she did it while also crushing a tree trunk, which would have made it much harder to do. She's got that women's multi-tasking bro.

In terms of strength, Cade has utterly overpowered a Jedi (Force-augmented strength) without using the Force.
He also is able to use only one-hand against Darth Krayt's blows. This is the same guy who lifted a lesser Cade off the floor with one hand.
Oh, and he round-house kicked Darth Stryfe so hard the guy flew many meters and beyond. Same guy who stalemated Wolf Sazen to death.
http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/17/73/92/12/cade_k10.jpg

None of which is nearly as impressive as Satele matching Malgus' strength or holding him off with one hand. Krayt lifted Cade with one hand? B*tch please, Leneer ****in' threw Malgus 30 meters with one hand and he's bigger than Cade and wearing heavy armor. But Malgus was stated to be stronger than Aryn and Satele still held him off with one hand. Satele is quite a bit stronger than Cade tbh.

Cade's shatterpoint ability is far more impressive then Shan's.

I never really took that as shatterpoint tbh. It's TK in my books unless said otherwise. And I see Satele's TK as better or equal to Cade's. Crushing Hex droids > beating up Talon.

How the hell is droid fire compared to an entire lab being destroyed? I can't even process this stupidity.

That heavy weapons don't blow up buildings doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't compare to an explosion that does. The energy is just focused and condensed.

DarthAnt66
Sigh. You feel the need to respond at 6:45 where I started studying at 6:30. You had the entire day to respond, but you hold it off till now. mad
If I am unable to respond tomorrow (I have three honor exams I need to study for), I will get back to you the latest by Tuesday afternoon-night.

Nephthys
Or you could just concede. big grin

Whatever, whenever.

DarthAnt66
Lol seriously? Your arguments are pretty grotesque, love. stick out tongue
Thinking about it, would you rather be interested in a Shan vs Cade personal debate?

Nephthys
No, I don't care that much. I just thought you were getting a bit overexcited and being kinda dumb.

DarthAnt66
Lame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.