Interstellar sequel? (SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I'm not using spoilers, you've been warned, if you see anything here that spoils the movie for you then you have only yourself to blame

I just watched the film and with the way it ended I kinda feel like it set up for a sequel where cooper is looking for Brand? I know the movies been a massive hit and with what it's earning I'm guessing they might attempt to do a sequel but I dunno.

Esau Cairn
Doubt it. Nolan's style was always to leave a vague ending to his films so audiences could come to their own conclusions.

Time Immemorial
Sequel would kill the main movie.

Esau Cairn
Haven't seen Interstellar yet but was anything left spinning in the end?
Any dubious Auto Pilot on any space ships?

Patient_Leech
God I hope not...

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Doubt it. Nolan's style was always to leave a vague ending to his films so audiences could come to their own conclusions.

Explains batman then

Mindship
No sequel. Just wait for the remake in 20 years.

steverules_2
Yeah probably

Based
Originally posted by steverules_2
Explains batman then

rly

Firefly218
Why would Nolan make a sequel? There's no where to go. Sure he gets in a ship and goes to find Brand, but that's not a plotline that can or should drive an entire movie

steverules_2
Originally posted by Based
rly

Yes

Dr Will Hatch
The sequel to Interstellar is clearly Doctor Who. big grin

SayWhat
A sequel to this? I was thinking about that and wondering when he goes back to get her, what kind of drama that is going to entail. What kind of meltdown is she going to have for being left behind. Many layers of emotional onions will have to peeled on that one.

babyboxoffice
this is the 1 of the best movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.