Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakisho) vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
S-Class Yusuke vs Black Adam in a no holds barred tournament match.

No BFR.

StealthRanger
Black Adam? From DC? How is this anything resembling a thread?

Stoic
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Black Adam? From DC? How is this anything resembling a thread?

How is it any different than Itachi vs Dr. Manhattan?

NemeBro
There are people who think Itachi can beat Dr. Manhattan?

StealthRanger
spergdown I believe

Still doesn't justify this curbstomp thread's existence though

Stoic
I don't know? Check the thread out for yourself, but I think Yusuke would give Teth hell. I even think he could win.

StealthRanger
Why do you think Yusuke could win?

Stoic
spergdown I believe

Still doesn't justify this curbstomp thread's existence though

Have you ever seen what Yusuke can do? I don't see how you're calling S-Class Yusuke a curb stomp for Teth, or is it the other way around?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Stoic
Have you ever seen what Yusuke can do? I don't see how you're calling S-Class Yusuke a curb stomp for Teth, or is it the other way around?

I've watched the anime several times and read the manga a few times. He at best has a gigaton level+ feat or two, maybe country busting if you take Spirit World's claim of "country destruction possible" seriously

Nothing compares to who is (from what I gather) a Superman tier being

Stoic
Why do you think Yusuke could win?

B Class Yusuke beat a class 100 guy. Toguro was easily as strong as some of DC's heavier hitters. He was B-Class. Yusuke at the end of the series became S-Class which was 2 classes above Toguro. Maybe you should go back and check that show out, because Yusuke was no joke.

Stoic
I've watched the anime several times and read the manga a few times. He at best has a gigaton level+ feat or two, maybe country busting if you take Spirit World's claim of "country destruction possible" seriously

Nothing compares to who is (from what I gather) a Superman tier being

What country sized real estate has Teth ever shown to dismantle?

Stoic
Yusuke would beat the hell out of the Animated Superman.

NemeBro
B Class Yusuke beat a class 100 guy. Toguro was easily as strong as some of DC's heavier hitters. He was B-Class. Yusuke at the end of the series became S-Class which was 2 classes above Toguro. Maybe you should go back and check that show out, because Yusuke was no joke. DC's heavier hitters can manipulate planetary bodies or more with their best showings. Tossing around mountains is shit Superman could do in the Byrne era.

I am more familiar with pre-reboot DC though. Which version are you using?

StealthRanger
B Class Yusuke beat a class 100 guy. Toguro was easily as strong as some of DC's heavier hitters. He was B-Class. Yusuke at the end of the series became S-Class which was 2 classes above Toguro. Maybe you should go back and check that show out, because Yusuke was no joke.

Class 100 is a Marvel Power Grid thing, right?

Marvel's strength tiering is a joke (lifting 100 tons in real life terms is a wee bit south of a single megajoule), considering Class 100 dudes in Marvel/DC terms are the dudes who bust planets (Thor, Hulk, Superman, Gladiator, Wonder Woman, etc)

Plus Marvel/DC's power grid ratings have being rendered useless as a debating source for years due to said stats not lining up with character's feats at all

Superman tier beings bust up planets, whereas Yusuke and S Class demons on Sensui's level are only in the triple digit GT range, oh and Toguro only has a kiloton feat from some weaker character busting up part of the stadium and Hiei busting up half the steel roof of the stadium and physically stalemating Yusuke's Raigen, he's not competing with dudes who can bust up planets with their fists

Not to mention EoS Yusuke's only massively hypersonic, while Black Adam is FTL+, yeah

EDIT:

So we're talking DCAU Teth, in that case I take back what I said, don't know of the DCAU's capabilities

The Merchant
Certain friends of mine who speak Japanese have translated Sensui stressing the world line and it said that he can't release even 5% of his power because it'd stress the Planet. Assuming stressing means shaking the planet, according to CNN shaking the planet is equal to a 100 Gigaton blast, which is multi-Island busting. If he did that at 5% that would mean Sensui at 100% can release 2000 Gigatons or 2 Teratons, which is small country busting. Yusuke by the end of the manga using Youki levels is 50 times stronger than Sensui, so just him charging up his aura should be 100 Teratons or Multi-country busting.

StealthRanger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsMSiVn6vpQ

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
DC's heavier hitters can manipulate planetary bodies or more with their best showings. Tossing around mountains is shit Superman could do in the Byrne era.

I am more familiar with pre-reboot DC though. Which version are you using?

Post crisis Black Adam. I have never seen him tossing around planetary sized bodies. Superman holds back all of the time. Teth does not somehow equal Superman.

Class 100 is a Marvel Power Grid thing, right?

Marvel's strength tiering is a joke (lifting 100 tons in real life terms is a wee bit south of a single megajoule), considering Class 100 dudes in Marvel/DC terms are the dudes who bust planets (Thor, Hulk, Superman, Gladiator, Wonder Woman, etc)

Plus Marvel/DC's power grid ratings have being rendered useless as a debating source for years due to said stats not lining up with character's feats at all

Superman tier beings bust up planets, whereas Yusuke and S Class demons on Sensui's level are only in the triple digit GT range, oh and Toguro only has a kiloton feat from some weaker character busting up part of the stadium and Hiei busting up half the steel roof of the stadium and physically stalemating Yusuke's Raigen, he's not competing with dudes who can bust up planets with their fists

Not to mention EoS Yusuke's only massively hypersonic, while Black Adam is FTL+, yeah

EDIT:

So we're talking DCAU Teth, in that case I take back what I said, don't know of the DCAU's capabilities

Class 100 is Marvel's way of saying a character can lift more than 100 tons. At which point no limit has been given to them, but is countered by showing on panel limitations that exceed 100 tons. We can use either the animated version, or the comic version. I think Yusuke would be an absolute beast if he were in a comic. if he can slap a mountain down, what kind of property damage would he actually be capable of? I'm thinking that you may be hung up on the comic books. I mean are you? Teth has never done the things that Superman has done, so we should leave the Kryptonian out of this. I mean what do you think?

Stoic
Originally posted by The Merchant
Certain friends of mine who speak Japanese have translated Sensui stressing the world line and it said that he can't release even 5% of his power because it'd stress the Planet. Assuming stressing means shaking the planet, according to CNN shaking the planet is equal to a 100 Gigaton blast, which is multi-Island busting. If he did that at 5% that would mean Sensui at 100% can release 2000 Gigatons or 2 Teratons, which is small country busting. Yusuke by the end of the manga using Youki levels is 50 times stronger than Sensui, so just him charging up his aura should be 100 Teratons or Multi-country busting.

thumb up I know... Yusuke is no joke.

NemeBro
Post crisis Black Adam. I have never seen him tossing around planetary sized bodies. Superman holds back all of the time. Teth does not somehow equal Superman. Oh okay.

What he has done is taken a knock to the face from Superboy Prime, who could accidentally kill Yusuke with a single casual slap. In the same story where Prime was pushing planets across the universe like marbles.

That's about it as far as my knowledge of Black Adam goes, but that one durability feat is better than any in YYH. Is he normally weaker than that?

Stoic
Oh okay.

What he has done is taken a knock to the face from Superboy Prime, who could accidentally kill Yusuke with a single casual slap. In the same story where Prime was pushing planets across the universe like marbles.

That's about it as far as my knowledge of Black Adam goes, but that one durability feat is better than any in YYH. Is he normally weaker than that?

He was playing with Teth. Prime isn't the one we're talking about here, nor does Teth have his abilities, or even close to them. What I'm saying is to scale Teth to Yusuke's proportions, not to guys far above Teth's.

NemeBro
He was playing with Teth. Prime isn't the one we're talking about here, nor does Teth have his abilities, or even close to them. What I'm saying is to scale Teth to Yusuke's proportions, not to guys far above Teth's.

Can you prove that Prime was punching with literally millions of times less force than what he can put out?

Because 1/1,000,000th of Prime's physical strength is still more than every YYH character's strength. Combined.

Isn't Adam a peer to Captain Marvel? Who has always been able to give Superman a fight?

NemeBro
http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=29cf6_bavssuperman2.jpg
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=c39ea_bavssuperman3.jpg

So according to this Black Adam can in fact hurt Superman (Adam hits harder than Captain Atom), and Superman indicates he doesn't have to hold back with him.

So how is Superman so far above Adam that Yusuke can compete with the latter?

carver9
Think this is an interesting fight but overall, Black Adam wins. His damage soak is insane. The guy held back against an all out Superman and still broke even against him. Then we have this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117571/3677361-flies+through+spectres+head.jpg

Black Adam punching through Spectre head...a universal abstract.

Also this...outright said that Adam is more powerful than Superman...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111115653/3334661-6465663954-black.jpg

Then there's also that showing where he snatched Amazo head clean off. The Amazo that is powered by the JLA. Yeah, Adam wins this.

SSJGGogeta
Oh okay.

Uh...

Superboy Prime would do A LOT more than that do Yusuke with a casual slap.

He would kill him by accidental flexing his bicep to hard. He's literally ripped out of dimensions with his bare hands before, and ACCIDENTALLY flown through stars without realizing it.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, whoever made this should be shot in the head.

I was going to say something about it, but Carver already posted Black adam flying through the Spectre and nearly killing him.

SPECTRE IS A GOD THAT KNOCKED OUT SUPERMAN BY TELEPORTING IN FRONT OF HIM. THE SUPERMAN WHO WAS FLYING THROUGH ENTIRE GALAXIES WITHOUT REALIZING IT TO SAVE SUPERGIRL.

I can't believe this is a real thread. Yusuke is a planet buster AT BEST by the end of the series. And that's a BIG if. Black Adam could accidentally release too much power when farting, and destroy the solar system. GG no

eaebiakuya
Adam is far faster too.

Wei Phoenix
In all honesty, Spectre looks like he is absolutely fine in that scan. He's still talking normally.

StealthRanger
Yusuke is not a planet buster, nowhere near it

naurtoisbeast
He was playing with Teth. Prime isn't the one we're talking about here, nor does Teth have his abilities, or even close to them. What I'm saying is to scale Teth to Yusuke's proportions, not to guys far above Teth's. Originally posted by Stoic
He was playing with Teth. Prime isn't the one we're talking about here, nor does Teth have his abilities, or even close to them. What I'm saying is to scale Teth to Yusuke's proportions, not to guys far above Teth's. i think yusuke will win here

Quincy
Originally posted by The Merchant

woah is that real?

cdtm
Stoic, even if Yuusuke has the raw power, how could he match Adam's speed?

Adam by himself amped Jay Garrick up enough to break the time barrior, and he's generally as fast as Superman and Cap.

KingD19
He and Jay were moving at Mach 500, going so fast everybody was a statue. And at the time Jay was stealing his speed.

Also Adam has more than enough strength and durability feats on his own as well as comparing him to Billy and Supes that Yusuke has slim chances at best imo.

chasedown
idk black adam is pretty damn powerful i think its possible for him to win

carver9
It'll be a good fight. DC and Marvel characters doesn't fight people like Anime characters who is well versed in using their speed, strength, and power in ways that is different than most top tiers.

SSJGGogeta
Wow, I'd love some of whatever you guys are huffing.

This isn't even a fight.

Black Adam is stronger than Superboy Prime, and did damage to the Spectre. He is fast enough to fly THROUGH the time barrier. Not to mention he's durable enough to tank hits that would destroy Yusuke's SOLAR SYSTEM, casually.

Yusuke couldn't even wake Black Adam up if he was napping, let alone do any damage to him when he's actually fighting. This is just as bad as the Itachi vs. Dr. Manhattan thread. You guys suck. thumb down

NemeBro
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Black Adam is stronger than Superboy Prime No, lol.

Superboy Prime tanked Adam's punches with a smile (while his immunity to the magical lightning is due to his magic-immunity, the blunt force of his punches was still there), and easily backhanded Adam away.

Prime is much stronger than any high herald.

SSJGGogeta
No, lol.

Superboy Prime tanked Adam's punches with a smile (while his immunity to the magical lightning is due to his magic-immunity, the blunt force of his punches was still there), and easily backhanded Adam away.

Prime is much stronger than any high herald.

Oh, I thought you posted something earlier showing that he was.

Either way, he's still stronger than Superman, who would solo the entire YYH series with a fart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.