Old Ben Kenobi vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
This might've been done a while back, but oh well

Force, sabers, all out

Marco1907
Qui-Gon in a good fight.

Dionysus
Jinn.

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan.

WildBantha88
Ben quite solidly

NTJack0
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Ben quite solidly

Q99
It is *really hard* to tell how good Old Ben is. He fought only one foe in that state, a superior opponent who was playing it very cautiously, and in turn has some conflicting strength reports around that time.

NewGuy01
Well... Old Wounds, anyone?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well... Old Wounds, anyone?

Ignoring that was never canon, it wasn't quite "Old Ben" from the ANH time period anyway. It was Ben somewhere in the middle period between ROTS and ANH.

Anyway I personally think Old Ben should take this solidly. He did match Vader after all.

NewGuy01
Well, it wasn't canon presumably because of TCW, but now I see it much like Obsession. Some elements are outdated, but that's fairly common.

Dunno, I think Ben is pretty underrated.

DARTH POWER
Well, it wasn't canon presumably because of TCW, but now I see it much like Obsession. Some elements are outdated, but that's fairly common.

No, even before TCW it was a "what if" comic.

Dunno, I think Ben is pretty underrated.

thumb up

He was a match for Vader. And I see no reason why people like Dooku get better in their 60's/70's, whilst Windu was in his prime in his 50's, but Old Ben was just too old to be good at 57ish.

Unless he was just completely out of practice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.