Apocalypse vs 50 Sentinels(DOFP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Can the strongest mutant defeat 50 hunters mutants?
Sentinels movie version.
Apocalypse version from DOFP

KingD19
Why would you make this? All we've seen Apocalypse do is tk a pyramid, which while amazing, there's still no proof of what all he can do. For all we know the Super Sentinels could just adapt and wreck him like they did everyone else.

Time Immemorial
Assuming what he did is true, he turns them all into scrap/

KingD19
If Magneto couldn't manipulate them because they weren't metal. What's to say Apoc can affect them with TK when they can just adapt?

Psychotron
Originally posted by KingD19
If Magneto couldn't manipulate them because they weren't metal. What's to say Apoc can affect them with TK when they can just adapt?

The Sentinels didn't take out anyone above mid-meta.

TheVaultDweller
While I am still not sold on the sentinels simply "adapting" to telekinesis, Apocalypse is still relatively featless. One big, non-combat tk feat doesn't mean that he could do the same to 50 sentinels actively attacking him in battle. Now comic Apocalypse would wreck them. He can basically do everything they can and more, but only better.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19

Thats not why they could not be manipulated, they were not metal was the reason. The adaptation happened like being hit with fire/counter with ice and such.

TK on that level is beyond anything we ever seen from a mutant, it is on DM level.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
While I am still not sold on the sentinels simply "adapting" to telekinesis, Apocalypse is still relatively featless. One big, non-combat tk feat doesn't mean that he could do the same to 50 sentinels actively attacking him in battle. Now comic Apocalypse would wreck them. He can basically do everything they can and more, but only better.

Agreed, adapting to TK is a far stretch.

However lets be real here, if he can build a pyramid with his head.

How could he really not tear apart some robots.

TBF lets compare his TK to say DM.

Who's would you say is better?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Thats not why they could not be manipulated, they were not metal was the reason. The adaptation happened like being hit with fire/counter with ice and such.

TK on that level is beyond anything we ever seen from a mutant, it is on DM level.

This is exactly why I find it hard to picture the sentinels simply adapting to telekinesis. Mystique's powers allow the sentinels to mimic certain properties, to counter mutant powers. Like adapting to resist extreme temperatures. But her powers aren't psionic in nature, and we never see the sentinels counter those kinds of psionic powers. If they could really adapt to any ability, they would have managed to produce some kind of field that depowered Blink. But they couldn't, and had to overwhelm her through sheer numbers to kill her.

Only counter I can think of that they could try against tk would be to increase their density to make them harder to move, but even that is iffy at best.

Still though, giant stone blocks and 50 psychotic future robots are two totally different things, so still hard to say what the outcome would be. Though if his actual combat control is anywhere near Phoenix's, he'd wreck them in seconds.

It's hard to say who is better, tk-wise, between Manhattan and Apocalypse. All DM's feats and Apocalypse's feat seem effortless. I am betting Apocalypse is going to be a lot more beastly than he was in the post-credits clip though. He has had a good couple thousand years to beef up, both mentally and physically.

TheGrat1
Apoc TKs them into the sun.

StealthRanger
What feats do the Sentinels have that suggests they can adapt to someone of Apocalypse's level of power?

I thought so

Placidity
Apoc

I hope Apocalypse is more than just TK, that is a far overused power now.

NemeBro
Honestly, I'm mostly impressed not with the scale of Apoc's TK, but the precision. The way he manipulated all of those individual blocks and sections of pyramid simultaneously as he built it.

Robtard
Get real, people. One parlor trick and you're all sucking on Apocalypse's boybag.

The future Sentinels wrecked a planet full of mutants, you think a single mutant who's only shown a very high level of TK in a single scene would take out 50 before one gets a kill shot in. LoLz idek wtf smhid kir

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Get real, people. One parlor trick and you're all sucking on Apocalypse's boybag.

The future Sentinels wrecked a planet full of mutants, you think a single mutant who's only shown a very high level of TK in a single scene would take out 50 before one gets a kill shot in. LoLz idek wtf smhid kir

We believe in parlor tricks because of John McClain, you would be wise to recognize the power... poo poo head.

juggerman
At this point Apoc gets got. Hopefully that will change when the film hits

Robtard
We believe in parlor tricks because of John McClain, you would be wise to recognize the power... poo poo head.

McClane, never besmirch "His" name again, infidel

Time Immemorial
lol my bad.

Wei Phoenix

What about Magneto moving that bridge?

KingD19
Also a much younger Magneto lifted an entire stadium with ease.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Sure that was huge but we are talking about assembling a pyramid while suspended in mid air. Only person that has done stuff like this before was DM.

Robtard
Magneto could likely do he same using metal as he's incredibly precise as well, rearranging Cerebro, rewiring the Sentinels without looking and sewing up a cut on the back of his skull. Killed it again

Wei Phoenix
Let's be honest, assembling a pyramid while suspended in mid air is not much more of a feat that assembling a pyramid while not suspended in mid air. How is the former that much more difficult?

Time Immemorial

Yes that was a big feat, however Apoc put together a pyramid with his mind while suspended in air which is many times larger and heavier and he was doing it like it was first grade material exerting zero effort.

NemeBro

The future Sentinels wrecked a planet full of mutants, you think a single mutant who's only shown a very high level of TK in a single scene would take out 50 before one gets a kill shot in. LoLz idek wtf smhid kir I didn't say Apocalypse would win.

Time Immemorial
Let's be honest, assembling a pyramid while suspended in mid air is not much more of a feat that assembling a pyramid while not suspended in mid air. How is the former that much more difficult?

Please. laughing

Lets downplay the feat more while we at it, lets downplay magnetos stadium lift because I guess lifting it was not impressive because building it prolly was harder by you're logic..

Quincy
Why are you laughing, Wei's question was fair

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
I didn't say Apocalypse would win.

You also didn't say he'd not win

NemeBro
I also haven't seen Days of Future Past. smile

NemeBro
Let's be honest, assembling a pyramid while suspended in mid air is not much more of a feat that assembling a pyramid while not suspended in mid air. How is the former that much more difficult? Apocalypse wasn't suspended in mid-air when he did it.

What are you talking about?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Quincy
Why are you laughing, Wei's question was fair

Because he obviously did not see the clip because he was not suspended while in mid air doing it and I thought it was funny. When did you become the laughing police?laughing out loud

Robtard
It seems Robtard's once again the one guy in the room who Marvels.

vO8L0NkIlDA

Time Immemorial
Nigga please, I marvel in HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EywrnmHS73o

carver9
Which Apocalypse showing are you all talking about? Please disregard question.

Wei Phoenix
Please. laughing

Lets downplay the feat more while we at it, lets downplay magnetos stadium lift because I guess lifting it was not impressive because building it prolly was harder by you're logic..

Downplay? I wasn't downplaying it at all, I just asked what makes doing it while suspended in mid-air better or more noteworthy than doing it while they, or him are not suspended? I didn't see the clip, but I was just asking a question based on your wording. You said suspended in mid-air first and since I didn't see it, I wasn't sure if you meant Apocalypse himself or the pyramid building material itself.

Robtard
Nigga please, I marvel in HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EywrnmHS73o

You didn't you proper tags, ergo you lose

#Robtardwinsagain

EywrnmHS73o

Time Immemorial
You didn't you proper tags, ergo you lose

#Robtardwinsagain

EywrnmHS73o

Copywrite wouldn't allow it.

#Lolz

Time Immemorial
Downplay? I wasn't downplaying it at all, I just asked what makes doing it while suspended in mid-air better or more noteworthy than doing it while they, or him are not suspended? I didn't see the clip, but I was just asking a question based on your wording. You said suspended in mid-air first and since I didn't see it, I wasn't sure if you meant Apocalypse himself or the pyramid building material itself.

Wait so you had not seen the clip and you were pronouncing claims based off of what?

Wei Phoenix
Sure that was huge but we are talking about assembling a pyramid while suspended in mid air. Only person that has done stuff like this before was DM.

This. You said it was done while suspended in mid air. I asked how is being in mid air overly more impressive than not being in mid air.

Time Immemorial
This. You said it was done while suspended in mid air. I asked how is being in mid air overly more impressive than not being in mid air.

It was done while suspended in mid air....I didn't say he was suspended in mid air. But I see the confusion had not seeing the video.

No worries

StealthRanger

Accusing us of wank for listing feats. Classy

Anyways, don't suppose you'd know of a feat of adaption that suggests the Sentinels can adapt to the level of telekinesis Apocalypse can output

Though to be fair, Apoc is sort of a glass cannon at the present time, though I'm assuming the movies would have him as pretty damn physically powerful, but we'll have to wait and see

Robtard
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Accusing us of wank for listing feats. Classy

Anyways, don't suppose you'd know of a feat of adaption that suggests the Sentinels can adapt to the level of telekinesis Apocalypse can output

Though to be fair, Apoc is sort of a glass cannon at the present time, though I'm assuming the movies would have him as pretty damn physically powerful, but we'll have to wait and see

Easy, gladiator. Just busting chops. And you seem to get it:

"but we'll have to wait and see" -you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.