Anakin Skywalker vs. Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Anakin as of RotS
Starkiller as of TFU 2

Setting: Endor

Trocity
Anakin

DARTH POWER
Skywalker.

Revanchiste
I never consider Mustafar Anakin as RotS Anakin because he is presuit vader. And even more with the vader who decimate the Jedi in the Jedi temple...

In the other hand.

Starkiller use his environement but that's not spectacular he is not really creative...
So don't exept the same thing than in Yavin IV against ventress.

I'm going with Anakin because Starkiller cannot defeat anakin without pushing to his limit....

Starkiller don't have a chance at light saber fighting... Only in force power but he his not so creative.

Revan can do this but not starkiller.. In fact he can but with a 2/10.

Starkiller have ligtning... That's the anakin weak point.... He is a noob to pare lightning.... But if he is pushed to his limit he can during the figth.... He is like ventress vulnerable to force attacks !!!!

Fortunatly he have 20 000 mediclorians and stamina !!!! STarkiller force attack can stun him but not instant killing as Revan can (because Revan is a master in force combat, to approach him anakin will have more problem than with starkiller... WHO just unleash his forcefull force atatck and spaming like an ******* !!!)
I think than Anakin can avoid them.

I'm siding with ANakin for this time....
They start ??? meters aways..

carthage
Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.