Captain America vs Splinter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
Shield has bn called in to investigate reports of illegal genetic experiments and their investigation leads them into the New York sewers.

Captain America arrives on scene to face any possible threats of genetic mutations that may be running around in the sewers.

He encounters Splinter who bars his way keeping him from going deeper into the sewer. He brandishes his katana and Captain America responds by pulling his shield from his back harness.

who wins?

jqIBGEcKhGs

ZsqLXnMlQA0

KingD19
Splinter with ease.

Psychotron
Splinter rapes.

Impediment
Splinter was pretty boss in TMNT. He wins.

jinXed by JaNx
Cap

Kazenji
Captain America.

TheVaultDweller
Splinter fought on fairly equal terms with Shredder, who in turn wiped the floor with the turtles. And I think any one of those turtles could give Cap a hard fight. So going to have to go with Splinter.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Splinter fought on fairly equal terms with Shredder, who in turn wiped the floor with the turtles. And I think any one of those turtles could give Cap a hard fight. So going to have to go with Splinter.

They wouldn't give Cap a hard fight. Any one of them solo would wreck Cap. Splinter would do worse than that considering he was beating the breaks off of Shredder until the turtles got in trouble.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
Captain America.

Ur foolish

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
They wouldn't give Cap a hard fight. Any one of them solo would wreck Cap. Splinter would do worse than that considering he was beating the breaks off of Shredder until the turtles got in trouble.

I don't know about "wreck" per se, but I do in fact agree that any of the turtles could beat Cap. Point is though that Splinter >>>>>>>>>>>> any of the turtles, so he would most certainly wreck Cap. Better opponent for Splinter is someone like Spiderman.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I don't know about "wreck" per se, but I do in fact agree that any of the turtles could beat Cap. Point is though that Splinter >>>>>>>>>>>> any of the turtles, so he would most certainly wreck Cap. Better opponent for Splinter is someone like Spiderman.

They've got greater skill, are much stronger/durable(far more than Cap), are fast enough to block bullets, etc...

Cap would get a few good hits in but a fight with any of the turtles would never be in doubt. And yeah, Splinter is above them by a good deal.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ur foolish

Good to see that your still gay for me

also why are you singling me out?....jinXed also picked Cap too.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
They've got greater skill, are much stronger/durable(far more than Cap), are fast enough to block bullets, etc...

Cap would get a few good hits in but a fight with any of the turtles would never be in doubt. And yeah, Splinter is above them by a good deal.

I meant in the sense that none of them would blitz him in seconds IMO. I think his durability, along with his own decent level of agility, would at least make them work for it a bit. Having had time to consider it, I think it would be a lot like Cap trying to fight someone like Loki. He'd try hard and soldier on for a while, and get some hits in, but he'd inevitably get beaten down without doing any serious damage to his opponent.

Ferret Fiend
Splinter stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.