Yoda theory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Why Yoda is screaming when he is fighting? I have to say :
He is using his hate... But His hate for combat ! Because he is pacific and and adept of a philosophy of minimisation (because remember the the end form Metal Gear theory than Yoda is like the end in term of stamina..) And combat are such a waste of energy (for him) and he want to end it quicly (And the ironie of that is that making the combat more demanding....).

Do you agree with this?

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRo6m_W-ro8&list=PLIA1zt8Lh3E2KMMayynCiC4ytzJLDwYXY&index=3
And if we over estimate Yoda?
(XD That's troll Yoda win at the end even if he loose every category (How can satele win the force combat???)
You can read what I wrote on the comentary. About his lack of consideration about Yoda light saber combat... I say everything he didn't said....

The combination of ataru and soresu.... Because you have seen that in the film and even in RaW mod for EaW FoC he can use them simultanasiosuly....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.