Ultimate Strike Team vs The Son of Mortis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Sidious, Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Darth Bane, Revan Reborn, and Darth Caedus with the Battle Meditation amp of Satele Shan and Nomi Sunrider, and the healing aid of Cade Skywalker and Darth Krayt vs The Son of Mortis. The Strike Team is bloodlusted and ready to kill. Starting distance is 5 meters away. All Strike Team characters are in their most powerful incarnation. Can even this team manage to pull a victory or are they slaughtered by the gods?

Q99
I say they crump him.

Sinious
The Son has no chance here.

carthage
Bane dies first just by the battle energies emitted, and then the team kills him

DarthAnt66
Really? I'm going with The Son to be honest. Surprised to see many votes for the team.
He can probably kill half the team in seconds, and then spend the rest of the short time on Sidious, Yoda, and Skywalker.

Trocity
Originally posted by carthage
Bane dies first just by the battle energies emitted, and then the team kills him

LMFAO

WildBantha88
Son stomps

DarthAnt66
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And these Jedi and Sith believe they have truly mastered the force....

WildBantha88
The only time he has shown to be vulnerable is when he is severally weakened. On all other accounts he is lightsaber resistant and casually ragdoll high-level force wielders.

DarthAnt66
Yas. He's the only guy sans other Mortis who we can say ragdolls both Revan and Bane without me and Neph getting mad. stick out tongue

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
3.0 Vitiate. Nihilus. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3156199618.gif

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yas. He's the only guy sans other Mortis who we can say ragdolls both Revan and Bane without me and Neph getting mad. stick out tongue

Sure, but in this case, Revan and Bane were only 1/5th the team. And not even in the stronger part of the team!

Luke himself is basically a pseudo-chosen one, and he's double-amped and has healers.

ares834
Team stomps.

Sinious
I think the Sidious, Yoda & Luke trio has a good chance against any individual in the mythos. With the adds and the amp, the Son dies for sure.

Q99
Basically with the amps, Luke should be at or above the level of a hypothetical 100% power Anakin.

AncientPower
Son godstomps (perhaps even literally).

ares834
The Son is inferior to Abeloth. :/

Nephthys
He'd be more of a skeleton after a millenium, rotten a long time ago.

carthage
Bane has no business being in this fight

Selenial
Given performance against Abeloth, and how Anakin could control the son (And Luke and Sidious are both here)

Team, quite handedly.

Emperordmb
This is an interesting one...

The Merchant
Son makes love.

Nephthys
I wonder if their lightsabers would even do anything to him. He did casually swat Anakins away.

Sinious
Can somebody explain how the Son even stands a chance here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.