General Grievous vs ROTJ Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Who wins?

Nephthys
The Barsen'thor isn't female canonically yet. They win though.

Edit: Lol you truculent arse.

carthage
Stop derailing the thread Neph

And Im not sure maybe Luke

NewGuy01
Close fight either way. Luke is statistically "better", but I'm not sure he's prepared to go against someone like Grievous--He's just never fought anyone like him.

Dionysus
I don't really know where to place RotJ Luke, to be honest.

Revanchiste

ILS
I would say Grievous. He sort of has an answer for anything Luke could end up doing, and at this stage Luke doesn't fair well against unorthodox opponents, i.e Lumiya and her Lightwhip. Grievous isn't wielding a Lightwhip but he's still a weird opponent to face, that alone should throw Luke off.

Marco1907
Luke maybe I don't know.

Originally posted by ILS
I would say Grievous. He sort of has an answer for anything Luke could end up doing, and at this stage Luke doesn't fair well against unorthodox opponents, i.e Lumiya and her Lightwhip. Grievous isn't wielding a Lightwhip but he's still a weird opponent to face, that alone should throw Luke off.

How Grievous is a unorthodox fighter like Lumiya is, Grievous is using the ordinary lightsaber styles what Luke already knows.

ILS
Originally posted by Marco1907
How Grievous is a unorthodox fighter like Lumiya is, Grievous is using the ordinary lightsaber styles what Luke already knows. There is no classic Lightsaber Form which addresses using four lightsabers, twirling your limbs and torso around and creating a buzzsaw out of your sabers, floating into the air with anti-grav repulsors, adjusting your height in the middle of a fight and all the other unorthodox techniques Grievous uses in-combat.

Marco1907
Well, Grievous never twirls its torso in TCW and Movies, which was stupid to be honest, but twirling your arms maybe can be count as ''unorthodox'', but still I wouldn't say it is unortohodox as using a lightwhip.

Wait is this old EU Grievous ? Then Grievous wins this via twirling its torso and ridiculous feats.

ILS
Originally posted by Marco1907
Well, Grievous never twirls its torso in TCW and Movies And with that I am no longer interested in this discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.