Voldemort "Official" apology thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Everyone here knows Voldemort has definitively conquered shitbags from Naboo away and dumb shits from Middle Earth. This is the thread you concede victory to Lord Voldemort and beg for my forgiveness. Pay homage to the True Dark Lord.

dadudemon
Any versus thread that has Voldemort in it that does not remove horcruxes automatically results in Voldemort winning unless Voldemort is going up against a Demigod on level with Manhattan that can wipe away his existence without effort.

People should not use Voldemort in vs. matchups unless they know what his power set is.

Silent Master
Moldyshorts got killed by a little kid, losing is what he does best.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Moldyshorts got killed by a little kid, losing is what he does best. I want to hear you admit with your shitty little brain that Voldemort is at the top off the movievs mountain, slug.

Placidity
Is this your own little twisted way of apologizing because you can't do it directly?

It's a start I guess.

Silent Master
"off the movievs"

You really need to learn how to type.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
I want to hear you admit with your shitty little brain that Voldemort is at the top off the movievs mountain, slug. Nah, he loses to many movie characters. Including any half trained Jedi/Sith.

McClane with a beretta>>>>Voldemort.

StealthRanger
Don't know why people believe the Horcruxes are any sort of factor in vs debates since they're not useful in combat, like, at all

NemeBro
Voldemort is at the top off the movievs mountain, slug. http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/459124-dr_manhattan_pic.jpg

http://tristrum.com/movie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/vlcsnap-2013-09-09-23h39m33s217.png

http://www.visualhollywood.com/movies/evan-almighty/pics/evan-almighty-018.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130611193415/akira/images/9/9a/Akira001.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/Robinwilliams_aladdin.JPG

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NemeBro
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/459124-dr_manhattan_pic.jpg

http://tristrum.com/movie/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/vlcsnap-2013-09-09-23h39m33s217.png

http://www.visualhollywood.com/movies/evan-almighty/pics/evan-almighty-018.jpg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130611193415/akira/images/9/9a/Akira001.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bd/Robinwilliams_aladdin.JPG

This is such an appropriate response. laughing laughing laughing

Though you forgot to add MoS stick out tongue

Estacado
I want to hear you admit with your shitty little brain that Voldemort is at the top off the movievs mountain, slug.
This muddaphucka begs to differ....uhuh
http://s29.postimg.org/4jis43euf/Daniel_Radcliffe_in_2002s_007.jpg

http://s3.postimg.org/xs51dm003/46668_main_full_harry_potter_did_the_movies_live.jpg

Silent Master
ADmsqS8ce0E

Psychotron
Damn, Quan, how butthurt are you that you're losing every debate?

Estacado
8ulOkEdBTKw

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Psychotron
Damn, Quan, how butthurt are you that you're losing every debate? Every damn one.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Damn, Quan, how butthurt are you that you're losing every debate?

He can't be THAT hurt, surely he's used to it by now.

quanchi112
"off the movievs"

You really need to learn how to type. Movie vs without a space in between. It is so easy to confuse you, simpleton.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Nah, he loses to many movie characters. Including any half trained Jedi/Sith.

McClane with a beretta>>>>Voldemort. Silent, judas.

Voldemort destroys McClane along with any jedi or Sith.

Silent Master
You really need to learn how to type.

quanchi112
Damn, Quan, how butthurt are you that you're losing every debate? I want to rub my victories in your faces over and over again, meathead.

quanchi112
You really need to learn how to type. You really need to learn how to think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado

http://s3.postimg.org/xs51dm003/46668_main_full_harry_potter_did_the_movies_live.jpg Context. Quit ignoring it. You're such a hypocrite.

Silent Master
So, quan views his inability to type as a victory.

That does explain a few things.

quanchi112
So, quan views his inability to type as a victory.

That does explain a few things. Your inability to understand movievs without the space does explain your mental abilities.

Silent Master
Pointing out that you can't type doesn't mean I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Back to the point, you really need to learn how to type.

dadudemon
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Don't know why people believe the Horcruxes are any sort of factor in vs debates since they're not useful in combat, like, at all

"MVF Characters battle to the death or knockout."

Horcruxes prevents Voldemort from getting knocked out, dying, or even BFR'd. Stealthranger, you suck my balls. You suck them clean.

http://s3.postimg.org/xs51dm003/46668_main_full_harry_potter_did_the_movies_live.jpg

Guys...guys...guess what? Estacado gets it. Harry Potter defeated Voldemort because he destroyed his Horcruxes with magic and magical objects. Unless your MvF Threads give Volde's opponents these weapons, they aren't going to defeat him like Harry Potter.

All hail Avocado.

NemeBro
"A Horcrux is the word used for an object in which a person has concealed part of their soul... Well, you split your soul, you see, and hide part of it in an object outside the body. Then, even if one's body is attacked or destroyed, one cannot die, for part of the soul remains earthbound and undamaged."
- Horace Slughorn

buJPwD5nW1g

The movies support this.

Voldemort's body can be destroyed. The soul lives on, but who cares? He couldn't regain his power for years afterward.

StealthRanger
And he needed outside help to do it anyways. He can't regenerate either, or forcibly take over people like parasites, he doesn't exist in other dimensions and he's so far from indestructible it's not even worth contemplating. Horcruxes are useless to bring up

StealthRanger
http://img2.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-voldemort-Harry-Potter-384732.jpeg

Just for the **** of it :noworries

Silent Master
I have to agree, at no point do the movies or books state that horcruxes prevent someone from being injured.

Quincy
But the books do say that only Harry Potter can kill Voldemort, right?

Silent Master
Why does that matter, are you back to claiming that he is somehow immune to damage...unless its from Harry Potter?

Quincy
What?

I'm just asking man, jeez. I always thought the Prophecy was a little wonky and didn't get all the fine points. I mean, the whole "neither can live while the other survives" stuff was strange

Silent Master
You just seem awfully invested in the idea that only Harry Potter can beat him.

Quincy
I'd say I'm as invested in it as one should be when it comes to the hypothetical Internet arguments over fictional characters, sure

Silent Master
In that case, what proof do you have that Tom is immune to all non-HP inflicted damage?

Quincy
Hey woah easy cowboy - I surrender.

Just asking if anybody knows. Pretty straightforward question. I mean, if my understanding is correct, only Harry Potter could kill Voldemort. But that stuff was all over the place. Because he kills Harry and then Harry is alive again? And then like, Harry can be killed later? Its confusing. That's the point of asking questions, brother.

Silent Master
Harry lived because Tom's AK killed the piece of his(Tom) soul that was attached to Harry

Quincy
Alright, so what was the whole "Neither can live while the other survives" thing?

Lek Kuen
Neme's post addressed it well. Voldemort will "live" but not in a way that matters in a fight.

Quincy
Nah he meant Horcrux survival. I'm talking Prophecy rules

relentless1
I think Quan is 12 years old the way he talks shit on these forum boards lol

quanchi112
Pointing out that you can't type doesn't mean I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

Back to the point, you really need to learn how to type. Yes, it does and then when I told you there was p not a space between the movie and vs you then figured it out. I'm your teacher.

Badabing
I want to rub my victories in your faces over and over again, meathead. I could have had some fun with a quick edit here. mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
I think Quan is 12 years old the way he talks shit on these forum boards lol Then you must be ten.

Silent Master
You're still using the "no you' tactic? that is just sad.

quanchi112
You're still using the "no you' tactic? that is just sad. You are attempting to mimic the shortest poster on the site. How low will you go.

Silent Master
How am I mimicking you?

quanchi112
How am I mimicking you? Roberta. 5 foot nine.

Dr Will Hatch
Voldemort sucks as a villain. He had no personality. The only creepy thing he ever did was hug Draco in that weird way during Deathly Hallows. He's pretty powerful and all, but meh.

quanchi112
Characters defeated by Voldemort.

1. Sauron
2. Darth Sidious
3. Darth Vader
4. Yoda
5. Doctor Manhattan
6. Morgan Freeman
7. John McClane
8. Bavmorda
9. Gandalf
10. Saruman
11. Balthazar Blake
12. Morgana Le Fay
13. Witch King
14. Legolas
15. Balrog
16. Obi Wan Kenobi
17. Smaug
18. Jango Fett
19. Made Windu
20. Aragorn

Silent Master
That is a list of people that beat Tom.

quanchi112
That is a list of people that beat Tom. Lies.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This is such an appropriate response. laughing laughing laughing

Though you forgot to add MoS stick out tongue MoS Superman is pretty powerful and would defeat Voldemort going all-out (in-character is another debate entirely), but I wanted to restrict my list to the real "heavy hitters" of film. Characters with a great deal of control over matter and energy, or even time and space.

quanchi112
MoS Superman is pretty powerful and would defeat Voldemort going all-out (in-character is another debate entirely), but I wanted to restrict my list to the real "heavy hitters" of film. Characters with a great deal of control over matter and energy, or even time and space. Voldemort destroys Superman with one kill curse.

Estacado
Originally posted by dadudemon
"MVF Characters battle to the death or knockout."

Horcruxes prevents Voldemort from getting knocked out, dying, or even BFR'd. Stealthranger, you suck my balls. You suck them clean.

Guys...guys...guess what? Estacado gets it. Harry Potter defeated Voldemort because he destroyed his Horcruxes with magic and magical objects. Unless your MvF Threads give Volde's opponents these weapons, they aren't going to defeat him like Harry Potter.

All hail Avocado.
He was temporarly destroyed when he tried kill Harry as a child.

Took him 14 years to return.

You fail quan 1,5.

RJ 2.0
Characters defeated by Voldemort.

1. Sauron
2. Darth Sidious
3. Darth Vader
4. Yoda
5. Doctor Manhattan
6. Morgan Freeman
7. John McClane
8. Bavmorda
9. Gandalf
10. Saruman
11. Balthazar Blake
12. Morgana Le Fay
13. Witch King
14. Legolas
15. Balrog
16. Obi Wan Kenobi
17. Smaug
18. Jango Fett
19. Made Windu
20. Aragorn

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 all win.

quanchi112

You fail quan 1,5. Context. It is like saying Starlord ko'd Thanos but failing to mention the cosmic cube. You're a buffoonish hypocrite from a shitty country.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19 all win. Based on ?

dadudemon

You fail Avocado, 1.0.

Silent Master
How exactly do horcruxes stop Moldyshorts from being ko'd?

dadudemon
Simply because he's not KO'd.

no expression

KO = Knock Out

Being reduced to a less powerful magical form is not being KO'd. Being knocked out is being knocked out.

Silent Master
Yes, but you still haven't actually said how horcruxes stop him from being ko'd from physical force.

Estacado
How exactly do horcruxes stop Moldyshorts from being ko'd?
You wont get a reasonable answer from retardudedemon....

dadudemon
Yes, but you still haven't actually said how horcruxes stop him from being ko'd from physical force.

So where is the evidence that a non-magical being can KO Voldemort, again?

Here's what Volde looks like when his body is destroyed and his horcuxes hold him to this plane:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319193429/harrypotter/images/0/0e/ Peter_Pettigrew_holding_Voldemort's_rudimentary_bo
dy.jpg

Behold, he's not knocked out...just pathetic. And he can possess bodies, still....which he does.

dadudemon
Previous link does not work...at all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pettigrew+holding+voldemort&safe=off&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS556US561&espv=2&biw=800&bih=533&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=8Ap2VJOMIcenNoDjgNAH&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#facrc=_&imgdii=_& amp;imgrc=3V8zAI_p7YiNPM%253A%3B7_gQ5kIA5IFYnM%3Bh
ttp%253A%252F%252Fimages3.wikia.nocookie. net%252F__cb20100319193431%252Fharrypotter%252Fima
ges%252Fthumb%252F0%252F0e%252FPeter_Pettigrew_hol
ding_Voldemort's_rudimentary_body.jpg%252F459px- Peter_Pettigrew_holding_Voldemort's_rudimentary_bo
dy.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdennikharrypotter.blog.cz%252F1006%252Fpeter-pettigrew%3B459%3B350

No matter how many times I try to link it, it just does not work. That works.

Here's a hint: there is nothing anyone can do to Voldemort that will KO him or kill him unless they have demi-god powers or the specific magical powers required to kill him. There is not way to defeat Voldemort in any matchup besides what I mentioned. That's the entire point of Voldemort's character. That's the entire point of horcruxes.

Also, Volde has a protection spell when he "revived" from Lily's spell. He now has magical protection from harm.

Let's make it clear that what destroyed Volde's body was not a super strong punch but a death spell that reflected off of Harry and hit Volds. That's not a punch. That's not a kick. That's not fire, water, etc. Nothing physical did that to him. That was a killing curse.

Silent Master
Nothing you just posted is proof that Moldyshorts can't be knocked out by physical force.

dadudemon
Furthermore:

"A Horcrux is the word used for an object in which a person has concealed part of their soul... Well, you split your soul, you see, and hide part of it in an object outside the body. Then, even if one's body is attacked or destroyed, one cannot die, for part of the soul remains earthbound and undamaged."

-Horace Slughorn

Additionally, even against Demigods, Voldemort has a chance to win if he drinks some of the liquid luck: Felix Felicis potion. I think Manhattan can just vaporize the Felix Felicis potion in Volds body to remove the luck effects, however. Not sure how luck could over ride that unless Manhattan magically tripped???

dadudemon
Nothing you just posted is proof that Moldyshorts can't be knocked out by physical force.

Yes it is.

You mean to say, "I refuse to acknowledge that Voldemort is immortal via his horcruxes simply because it does not fit my anti-Quanchi narrative despite direct contradiction from the HP characters and feats."

Silent Master
Again, nothing in that quote states that he can't by ko'd by physical force.

BTW, being semi-immortal doesn't mean you can't be ko'd.

dadudemon
Again, nothing in that quote states that he can't by ko'd by physical force.

BTW, being semi-immortal doesn't mean you can't be ko'd.

Yes it does.

Prove the Voldemort can be KO'd.

All evidence points to the contrary. Even killing his body did not KO him. wink

Silent Master
You're wrong. at no point in the movies did Moldyshorts show an immunity to physical damage.

Quincy
Is it MAGIC physical damage?

dadudemon
You're wrong. at no point in the movies did Moldyshorts show an immunity to physical damage.

Well, except for that stuff where he resisted any physical harm during everything. Did you forget about all of his duels.

You're wrong. smile

Silent Master
Except, at no point did he resist physical damage.

dadudemon
Except, at no point did he resist physical damage.

He did. I just stated when, too.

I forget: you're not worth engaging because you're a troll that just says, "nuh uhh." At not point have you argued with evidence.

Where is your evidence that he can be knocked out? Hmm? I just proved beyond a doubt that he is functionally immortal. Therefore, he can't ever lose any fight unless the person is more powerful than he is.

Doctor Strange, Dr. Manhattan, etc. Those types seem to be ones that can defeat him. Superman? Not a chance. Superman cannot hit a person he cannot touch. Even if he does splatter Vold's body, he still not defeated and can exert magic. Hell, he could possess superman after his body is gone. lol

Silent Master
No you didn't, the very fact that his body has been destroyed before is proof that he isn't immune to physical damage.

dadudemon
No you didn't, the very fact that his body has been destroyed before is proof that he isn't immune to physical damage.

And how was his body destroyed, again? lol

Hint: it wasn't.

smile

And how did his body die? In other words, through which means was his body killed?

haha

Man, this is too easy.

Quincy

But wasn't his body destroyed by.....Magic?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Quincy

Are you really going to sit here and argue that Tom is immune to physical force...IE that even guys like comic Hulk couldn't damage him with punches?

Quincy
I didn't say that. You implied that the proof that he can be hurt with physical damage was because his body was destroyed. But how would that correlate if his body wasn't destroyed by physical damage, but by magic?

dadudemon

That's partially true. His body wasn't destroyed, just killed.

And as I have stated in any HP thread, the body does not seem to be killed as much as the killing curse just removes the soul from the body which seems to kill it. The evidence for this is when Volde and Harry clash with their wands, the souls came out of Volde's wand. Since the bodies had long since decayed, the souls could not go back into the bodies but had Volde just killed those people, they would have revived. smile

The Exception was Edward. big grin But his body was somewhere else????

How long had it been? Why couldn't the body go back into Bella's boyfriend's body?

Silent Master
I didn't say that. You implied that the proof that he can be hurt with physical damage was because his body was destroyed. But how would that correlate if his body wasn't destroyed by physical damage, but by magic?

That might not have been the best example. however all a horcrux does it contain part of a soul, there is nothing in the movies that state it increases a person's durability...that means Tom is no more durable than a normal wizard.

So, if you want to claim he is immune to physical damage, the onus is on you.

dadudemon
After refreshing my memory of Cedric, I guess the reason that reversing Vold's spell did not revive Cedric is Cedric was dead for too long and was unrevive-able, at that point. That doesn't make sense because they could just use repairing magic to restore the brain damage and organ damage from having no circulation for a while....

I see a plothole.

dadudemon
So, if you want to claim he is immune to physical damage, the onus is on you.

All of that glass fell on Volde and he was unharmed. He then tried to harm Dumbles with that glass...and Dumbles, knowing it would harm him, put up a blocking spell that converted it to sand.

Indicates that while Voldemort won't be damaged by all that glass, Dumbles would. I would also say that being that close to the intense flames would burn the shit out of Volde's face but yet, he didn't get burned. However, being close to the flames caused Dumbles to get concerned and he tried to keep them at bay.

I'd also say the forceful engulfing of Voldemort should have broken bones or even killed him, he remained un-wet after falling out of the swirling ball of water.

When Harry Potter and Voldemort physically fought, he didn't have damage but Harry did, after their scuffle through the air. More evidence.

Why?

Seems Voldemort is immune to physical harm. Seems he made himself immortal, somehow...

I'm trying to think, here, where any fight volde had did not involve physical harm that should have harmed him, but didn't. I literally cannot come up with any...

Before his revival, he would be harmed if he touched Harry Potter because of the protection spell Lily cast, though. There's a physical harm thing...but it was magic? Perhaps not physical, at all? Perhaps just magical pain like the cruciatus curse?

Silent Master
Except Tom was injured in his last battle with Harry, when they both landed on the ground and before Neville killed the snake, you can see a wound on the left side of Tom's face.

Plus he deflected the fire that Dumbledore sent at him, which he wouldn't have needed to do if he was immune to damage.

dadudemon
Except Tom was injured in his last battle with Harry, when they both landed on the ground and before Neville killed the snake, you can see a wound on the left side of Tom's face.

Incorrect: Harry did that to his face before they landed. Don't be a liar. smile

Now the burden is on you to prove that Harry did that, non-magically. wink

So, I listed other stuff. I win.

Just concede the Voldemort is not damage-able unless it is from magic.

Edit - Just watched that scene with the fire. Volde is right in the middle of the flames after it is thrown back at him. Volde is turning off the flames. Dumble didn't let the flames get that close to him. Before Volde throws the flames at dumbles, the flame snake is literally, right there next to him (volde). A fire hot enough to melt metal and stone would cause Volde to catch fire, just standing next to it. That's silly of you to ignore that. Dumbledore kept the flames 10-20 feet away. Looks like volde turned off the flame stuff so he could see before he got hit again by Dumbles...which appears to be exactly what Dumbledore tried to do after throwing the flames back at Volde.

Guess what the flame was?

smile

dadudemon
lol! I win again! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I could be stuck in a hole, 10 miles underground, and I'd still figure out, someway, to argue my way out. smile

But, this...arguing with someone as ignorant of Silent Master about Harry Potter? It's too easy. It's almost sad.

Now excuse me while I pat myself on the back some more while the whole bus cheers.

Quincy
Oh shit TheDudeMan might have changed the game here

Silent Master
Not really, as when I pointed out the wound of Tom's face from the final battle, he admitted that it was given to Tom by Harry before the snake was destroyed...thus horcruxes do not prevent damage.

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

Quincy
Has anyone other than Harry ever caused Physical Damage to Voldemort without the use of magic?

Silent Master
Has anyone other than Harry ever caused Physical Damage to Voldemort without the use of magic?

So you're arguing that Harry wounding him doesn't count?

dadudemon
Not really, as when I pointed out the wound of Tom's face from the final battle, he admitted that it was given to Tom by Harry before the snake was destroyed...thus horcruxes do not prevent damage.

I do not believe I said he was immune to any harm. In fact, I maintained that magic could destroy him before I corrected myself about the killing curse. I thought the killing curse destroyed his body but I was wrong. smile

Seems magic can definitely harm Volde. That was never in dispute.

I'm glad we've cleared that up.

Yes. Me too.

So where do we stand?

Can Superman splatter Volde with a punch? Or does Voldemort just laugh as Superman's fist passes right through?

Quincy
No.

The film and novel state that only Harry can Kill Voldemort and vice versa. If DaDudeMon has shown that physical damage hasn't affected Voldemort in the past, and the only physical damage we've ever seen Voldemort take is from Harry himself (who through MAGIC PROPHECY NONSENSE) is the only one that can kill him...

dadudemon
No.

The film and novel state that only Harry can Kill Voldemort and vice versa. If DaDudeMon has shown that physical damage hasn't affected Voldemort in the past, and the only physical damage we've ever seen Voldemort take is from Harry himself (who through MAGIC PROPHECY NONSENSE) is the only one that can kill him...

Oh....

I see what you're saying, now. It makes sense, now, why HP could harm Volde and even Dumbles appears to not be able to.

Hmm....

Yeah, using Volde in a vs. fight seems even dumber if HP is the only one that can kill Voldes.

Silent Master
No.

Except he hasn't shown that damage hasn't effected Tom, as Tom has been shown to be wounded why still having a horcrux.

dadudemon
Except he hasn't shown that damage hasn't effected Tom, as Tom has been shown to be wounded why still having a horcrux.

I-I think you are actually purposefully missing the point, entirely.

Quincy
Oh....

I see what you're saying, now. It makes sense, now, why HP could harm Volde and even Dumbles appears to not be able to.

Hmm....

Yeah, using Volde in a vs. fight seems even dumber if HP is the only one that can kill Voldes.

Oh and that resounding No was for the other guy we're talking to, I agree with your points. You're just far quicker on the reply trigger

Silent Master
Oh and that resounding No was for the other guy we're talking to, I agree with your points. You're just far quicker on the reply trigger

Can Tom tank hits from the Hulk?

Quincy
I dont know, I've never seen him hurt before

Robtard
If only Harry's magic can harm Voldermort (lolz, btw), why did Voldemort flee like a coward from Dumbledore and the incoming wizards when he had 14ish year old Potter at his mercy?

In fact, it seems like once VOldemort regained his body, he could have singlehandedly killed everyone since he's immune to all except Potter, according to some.

Quincy
I dunno. Plot demanded it maybe? Or maybe it's because he can be hurt by magic..

Did somebody say that only Harry Potter's magic can hurt him? That doesn't make sense.

Silent Master
I dont know, I've never seen him hurt before

What are Tom's best durability feats?

The_Tempest
DDM is being deliciously spiteful but I'm more entertained by quan & Rob and quan & KT.

Robtard
I dunno. Plot demanded it maybe? Or maybe it's because he can be hurt by magic..

Did somebody say that only Harry Potter's magic can hurt him? That doesn't make sense.

DDM implied it. But I know DDM is just being DDM to take the piss out of SM. So it's cool

Quincy
What are Tom's best durability feats?

Um, probably like not getting hurt physically when he's been hit with things that should kill him? Those moments Dadudemon mentioned seem pretty legit

Originally posted by Robtard
DDM implied it. But I know DDM is just being DDM to take the piss out of SM. So it's cool

Oh I thought DaDudemon's point was that there's no evidence that physical harm has ever come to Voldemort. Magic can hurt him or bind him because it's magic and he has been outdone by it before. But it sounds like no ones ever hit him physically and damaged him.

Silent Master
Um, probably like not getting hurt physically when he's been hit with things that should kill him? Those moments Dadudemon mentioned seem pretty legit

So his best feat is not being injured by falling glass, Ok.

Now, what are the Hulk's best punching feats.

Quincy
Isn't Voldemort's feat not being damaged by physical means? He's been hit with things physically and not taken damage, right? This isn't me stating facts, man. I'm asking for clarification and instead of clarifying youre asking me to elaborate on arguments I'm not stating.

Can someone else clear this up for me?

Silent Master
Isn't Voldemort's feat not being damaged by physical means? He's been hit with things physically and not taken damage, right? This isn't me stating facts, man. I'm asking for clarification and instead of clarifying your asking questions around me.

Can someone else clear this up for me?

I'm asking for durability feats, that means you list the attacks that Tom has actually taken with no damage. so far your best feat seems to be falling glass.

Do you have anything more impressive to list?

Quincy
Immunity to fire, right?

Silent Master
Immunity to fire, right?

When did Tom show an immunity to fire?

Quincy

Just concede the Voldemort is not damage-able unless it is from magic.

Edit - Just watched that scene with the fire. Volde is right in the middle of the flames after it is thrown back at him. Volde is turning off the flames. Dumble didn't let the flames get that close to him. Before Volde throws the flames at dumbles, the flame snake is literally, right there next to him (volde). A fire hot enough to melt metal and stone would cause Volde to catch fire, just standing next to it. That's silly of you to ignore that. Dumbledore kept the flames 10-20 feet away. Looks like volde turned off the flame stuff so he could see before he got hit again by Dumbles...which appears to be exactly what Dumbledore tried to do after throwing the flames back at Volde.

Guess what the flame was?

smile

I figured this flame would count as "fire"

Quincy
Although maybe that's just magic fire and was never physical danger. Doesn't seem like there are any times where anyone has ever successfully hurt Voldemort physically

Silent Master
I figured this flame would count as "fire"

Look at the vid, the fire at best was around him for a second or two, not even long enough to singe his clothes.

So you're saying his best durability feats are not being injured by falling glass, or short contact with fire(that wasn't even enough to damage clothes)?

Quincy
I'm saying I've never seen him injured by physical harm that wasn't magic. The movie and novels imply he can't be killed or harmed.

Save for the prophecy that states The Chosen One (Harry Potter) is the only one with the ability to do so

Silent Master
I'm saying I've never seen him injured by physical harm that wasn't magic. The movie and novels imply he can't be killed or harmed.

Save for the prophecy that states The Chosen One (Harry Potter) is the only one with the ability to do so

So you agree that the two listed durability feats are the best Tom has, right?

Quincy
I don't know man I dont think anyone is clear on whether or not he can be physically harmed. Could be

Silent Master
I don't know man I dont think anyone is clear on whether or not he can be physically harmed. Could be

If those two aren't his best durability feats, then feel free to post ones that are better.

dadudemon
Look at the vid, the fire at best was around him for a second or two, not even long enough to singe his clothes.

So you're saying his best durability feats are not being injured by falling glass, or short contact with fire(that wasn't even enough to damage clothes)?

Well, you've kind of missed the point. Fiendfyre is the ultimate attack weapon. It can incinerate anything it comes into contact with including stone, metal, etc. It is, in fact, used to destroy a Horcrux. The only thing I can think of that resembles Fiendfyre in another universe is Naruto: Amaterasu.

In order for a fire to be hot enough to vaporize something like stone and metal, it has to be thousands of degrees. Indeed, we see that the melting point of stones is over 2500 F (depending on the stone, of course).

This is hotter than the lowest temperature that lava can still be liquid.

Since this is not just melting stuff, it incinerates the stuff, this is much hotter than simply the melting point of stone.

For Voldes to create that flame near his face and stand right next to it for a few moments before launching it at Dumbles and then to sit right in the middle of it for 1-2 seconds, as you state, that's absurd. His clothes would have violently burst into flames and his entire outer-flesh burned (and fallen off...ever see those gruesome pictures from Vietnam from the napalm victims?)

This is something much hotter than the hottest napalm and Voldes sat right in it, unscathed, for 1-2 seconds, according to you. smile

Keep in mind, you wanted evidence and I said every fight he's ever been in, there is something in the physical world that should have harmed him. HP seems to be the only one and that was while they were both flying around, in a half-aparated stated.

dadudemon

I take terms like "immortal" to be that. Voldemort is immortal. We know, because we saw the whole story, why the characters did not consider it perfect immortality. Since no person outside of demigods and fellow magical users, Voldemort is functionally immortal against any person he's matched up against as long as the Horcruxes are around.

My point is, people should stop using Voldes in vs. threads unless they specify "no horcruxes."

RJ has done that. I believe Placidity has done that. I think I've done that. It's not that hard to put that one single line into the OP.

Quincy
Oh man that WAS Fiendfire wasn't it? That's nuts then

Silent Master
Oh man that WAS Fiendfire wasn't it? That's nuts then

It didn't even have time to burn his clothes, so it's hardly an impressive feat.

Now, do you agree that the two listed durability feats are his best and if not feel free to list better ones.

Quincy
Well, you've kind of missed the point. Fiendfyre is the ultimate attack weapon. It can incinerate anything it comes into contact with including stone, metal, etc. It is, in fact, used to destroy a Horcrux. The only thing I can think of that resembles Fiendfyre in another universe is Naruto: Amaterasu.

In order for a fire to be hot enough to vaporize something like stone and metal, it has to be thousands of degrees. Indeed, we see that the melting point of stones is over 2500 F (depending on the stone, of course).

This is hotter than the lowest temperature that lava can still be liquid.

Since this is not just melting stuff, it incinerates the stuff, this is much hotter than simply the melting point of stone.

For Voldes to create that flame near his face and stand right next to it for a few moments before launching it at Dumbles and then to sit right in the middle of it for 1-2 seconds, as you state, that's absurd. His clothes would have violently burst into flames and his entire outer-flesh burned (and fallen off...ever see those gruesome pictures from Vietnam from the napalm victims?)

This is something much hotter than the hottest napalm and Voldes sat right in it, unscathed, for 1-2 seconds, according to you. smile

Keep in mind, you wanted evidence and I said every fight he's ever been in, there is something in the physical world that should have harmed him. HP seems to be the only one and that was while they were both flying around, in a half-aparated stated.

Man so like, fiendfyre is that wild? This amps Voldemort's durability even further. Man so much for op

Silent Master
Man so like, fiendfyre is that wild? This amps Voldemort's durability even further. Man so much for op

Not really, as the brief exposure wasn't even enough to damage his clothes, so it's not really that impressive of a feat.

BTW, have you come up with any better durability feats or are you satisfied that the two listed are his best?

dadudemon
It didn't even have time to burn his clothes, so it's hardly an impressive feat.

Now, do you agree that the two listed durability feats are his best and if not feel free to list better ones.

And his clothes weren't wet when he fell out of Dumbs water ball. And his clothes weren't damaged when he crashed landed on the ground when flying around with Harry Potter.

His clothes seem to get the invincible effect he has. Similar to Kitty Pride's clothes going intangible with her. wink

That or they couldn't have Voldemort's clothes incinerating because it was a kid's movie.

You can take your pick.

Quincy
Not really, as the brief exposure wasn't even enough to damage his clothes, so it's not really that impressive of a feat.

BTW, have you come up with any better durability feats or are you satisfied that the two listed are his best?

The fact his clothes weren't burned does not matter

Quincy
And his clothes weren't wet when he fell out of Dumbs water ball. And his clothes weren't damaged when he crashed landed on the ground when flying around with Harry Potter.

His clothes seem to get the invincible effect he has. Similar to Kitty Pride's clothes going intangible with her. wink

That or they couldn't have Voldemort's clothes incinerating because it was a kid's movie.

You can take your pick.

Yeah man - his clothes are magic

Silent Master
The fact his clothes weren't burned does not matter

So are those two his best durability feats?

Tattoos N Scars
I apologize for Voldy being the equivalent of a prison biatch.

Quincy
So are those two his best durability feats?

Yeah let's go with he can't be harmed by the ultimate destructive force of power.

Silent Master
Yeah let's go with he can't be harmed by the ultimate destructive force of power.

Great now that you agree that failing glass and at best two seconds of being surrounded by fire are his best feats.

What are movie Hulk's best punching feats?

Quincy
Which movie?

Silent Master
Which movie?

Most recent would be Avengers.

Quincy
I dont know man he punched out that big alieny thing that was pretty badass

Silent Master
I dont know man he punched out that big alieny thing that was pretty badass

How does that feat compare to falling glass?

Robtard

RJ has done that. I believe Placidity has done that. I think I've done that. It's not that hard to put that one single line into the OP.

Actually "horcruxes" would need to be stated to be in affect in a VS match, as the last time we saw Voldemort alive he didn't have the benefit of Horcruxes.

Just saying "Voldemort" in a match assumes he has no horcruxes and posses the elder wand, unless otherwise stated to be an earlier or different incarnation.

Quincy
How does that feat compare to falling glass?

Are we doing this? Really?

Um...Voldemort is hit with Glass and takes no damage - no cuts, no nothing.

Hulk punches a big alien thing and stops it in it's track. Pretty badass.

A hulk punch would be pretty badass to get hit by.

Silent Master
Are we doing this? Really?

Um...Voldemort is hit with Glass and takes no damage - no cuts, no nothing.

Hulk punches a big alien thing and stops it in it's track. Pretty badass.

A hulk punch would be pretty badass to get hit by.

On a scale of 1-100, if failing glass = 3.

Where would the Hulk punch rank?

Quincy
I dont know. What scale is this? How cool it looks? How good the effect looks? How many posts you can extend your argument by bit by bit?

Because if it's all of those I'd say maybe like, 19. Not for any real reason save for the fact it's my favorite number and shows up in Stephen King books all the time.

Silent Master
I dont know. What scale is this? How cool it looks? How good the effect looks? How many posts you can extend your argument by bit by bit?

Because if it's all of those I'd say maybe like, 19. Not for any real reason save for the fact it's my favorite number and shows up in Stephen King books all the time.

The scale is how damaging each attack is.

Quincy
Oh.

Well why would your scale mark the glass that did no damage to Voldemort a 3? Shouldn't it be a zero?

NemeBro
Why are people arguing with dadudemon?

He's trolling you all on a technicality (that Voldemort's body, when destroyed, is not KO'd or killed) that is irrelevant to an actual fight scenario because I embarrassed him on the second page (he even shamelessly ripped off the quote I posted that he never read before).

He's not worth your time. thumb up

Estacado

He's trolling you all on a technicality (that Voldemort's body, when destroyed, is not KO'd or killed) that is irrelevant to an actual fight scenario because I embarrassed him on the second page (he even shamelessly ripped off the quote I posted that he never read before).

thumb up
Retardudemon is like a quan lite.

Quincy
You shouldn't use retard as an insult like that, man

Silent Master
Oh.

Well why would your scale mark the glass that did no damage to Voldemort a 3? Shouldn't it be a zero?

The scale is meant to compare the power of the attacks. so how powerful would you rank Hulk's attack?

Quincy
You mean the power of attacks hitting who? Voldemort? Me? A third option that's totally sarcastic?

Silent Master
You mean the power of attacks hitting who? Voldemort? Me? A third option that's totally sarcastic?

The power behind the attacks don't change based on who it hits, I'm asking you to rank the power of each attack.

Quincy
Alright uh...25 maybe?

Silent Master
Alright uh...25 maybe?

So the Hulk punch that flipped a several hundred ton monster is only 8 times more powerful than falling glass?

The_Tempest

You and DDM ever face off before? Link me to the best thread.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>