Spiderman vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Latest movie Spiderman vs

Thing
Hell Boy
Mystique
Captain America
Bucky

Everyone has standard equipment.

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman could handle Cap, Bucky and Mystique without too much hassle, but can he do enough damage to seriously harm the Thing or Hellboy? I am going to say stalemate. Haven't seen anything to suggest that he can seriously hurt someone like the Thing, but no one on the team is going to tag him if he doesn't want them to.

Psychotron
Team.

BruceSkywalker
Team wins

Time Immemorial
Team wins and its a stomp.

Arachnid1
Can someone refresh me on Things durability feats?

Anyway, Spidey stomps everyone else. Thing is nowhere near fast enough to tag him, and Spidey can take some intense damage himself. Stalemate

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, not sure how the team wins here. Spiderman has taken hits WAY harder than anything Cap, Mystique and Bucky can dish out, and it barely fazed him. And Cap and Bucky's durability aside, if Pete hits them as hard as he can they aren't taking more than one punch without getting KO'd. Mystique would just be flat-out killed.

Thing could hurt him, but he is way too slow to ever tag him. Honestly, Hellboy is probably his biggest threat. Strong enough to hurt him (IMO at least), and has shown that he can throw it down with people faster than he is, like Nuada, though he was still getting his ass kicked 95% of the time. So I am still not convinced that he is fast enough to get enough solid hits on Spiderman.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Can someone refresh me on Things durability feats?

Hard to remember all of his durability feats, but a few I can recall are things like falling several storeys while fighting Doom. Taking hits from Doom and electrical blasts that were melting metal, blowing up cars etc. Cratering concrete when he falls without sustaining damage. Getting smashed with a giant reinforced door (and part of the foot-thick surrounding wall) hard enough to leave a full sized imprint of him in the wall behind him. Tanking a spinning helicopter tail rotor to the face without taking damage, and destroying it in the process. So yeah, I am not seeing how Spiderman is hurting him, but also not seeing him being nearly fast enough to get his hands on Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.