4 Sith vs. 8 Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
ROTJ Vader, Emperor Malgus, SOD Maul, ROTS Dooku

vs.

Windu, Tiin, Kolar, Plo Koon, Satele Shan, Obi Wan ROTS, Ki Adi Mundi, Kyle Katarn,

ILS
Kit Fisto is pissed that all his friends got invited to the party but not him.

ILS
Having said that I'm going with the Jedi.

WildBantha88
Jedi overrun the Sith

DARTH POWER
Windu's the strongest combatant here. Given that and the fact that ROTS Kenobi is basically on par with SOD Maul, I don't see the Sith having much of a chance here.

WildBantha88
Windy is on par with Dooku and Kenobi is on par with maul. That leaves Vader and Malgus to deal with everyone else

carthage
Sith are still more powerful, Kolar, Tiin, and Kyle can be immediately dispatched with TK.

Also lol @ the massive overrating of Windu. I've seen nothing from him that drastically puts him over Vader or Maul

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Sith are still more powerful, Kolar, Tiin, and Kyle can be immediately dispatched with TK.

Kyle isn't that easy to take out.

And let's not forget the Jedi have Shan too, she can do a pretty good job of holding one of the big guns.

ILS
Vader could honestly choke Windu. Me and Nargaroth came to the conclusion that Vader could do this to Maul in his prime, I see no reason for him not being able to replicate this against Windu whose power feats are somewhat below Maul's.

DARTH POWER

Also lol @ the massive overrating of Windu. I've seen nothing from him that drastically puts him over Vader or Maul

If you're referring to my comment, all I said was that Windu is the strongest combatant here. I didn't say or even imply he's "massively" or "drastically" above the best Sith on the list.

Originally posted by ILS
Vader could honestly choke Windu. Me and Nargaroth came to the conclusion that Vader could do this to Maul in his prime, I see no reason for him not being able to replicate this against Windu whose power feats are somewhat below Maul's.

Deflecting Sidious's Lightning is below what we've seen from Maul? erm

Trust me people, I'm no big Windu fan, not at all. But he is the next strongest/most powerful after Yoda and Sidious in the PT/OT era.

carthage
Also not sure what DP meant by Windu being the strongest combatant, unless he was specifically referring to the Jedi. Dooku is also fighting alongside Vader and Maul.

Malgus has also dominated powerful force users with TK. I think the Sith have a fighting chance.

WildBantha88
Windy has blown dozens of droids apart with a hand gesture, Maul has destroyed dozens of droids as well but it took more effort for him. And no Vader can't choke either Maul or Windu out but in a battle of telekinetic power he handily hands either their ass

carthage
Vader's telekinetic showings vastly outstrip Windu's, likewise Maul's showings are somewhat superior to theirs as well. I'd even say Malgus's showings rival Windu's normal ones (not the insane PRE TCW ones)

Arhael
Vader's telekinetic showings vastly outstrip Windu's, likewise Maul's showings are somewhat superior to theirs as well. I'd even say Malgus's showings rival Windu's normal ones (not the insane PRE TCW ones)
Vader's TK showings, also, vastly outstrip Yoda's or Sidious'...

WildBantha88
Those pre tcw showings are still canon and can't be disqualified

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Windy has blown dozens of droids apart with a hand gesture, Maul has destroyed dozens of droids as well but it took more effort for him. And no Vader can't choke either Maul or Windu out but in a battle of telekinetic power he handily hands either their ass

He probably can choke/levitate Maul given that Maul can and has choked/levitated Kenobi in the past.

But I agree it wouldn't be an immediate thing. But most probably an option at some point in the fight.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Those pre tcw showings are still canon and can't be disqualified

Well they're canon for the purposes of what we're discussing in this forum. But technically they're Legends and not Official Canon anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.