Voldemort vs McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Vold

vs

McClain with a pistol with unlimited ammo that cannot be transmuted or taken by Vold.

Fight in Brooklyn

Psychotron
Johnny shoots him. The end.

Robtard
Exactly, McClane shoots him in the face and delivers a quick quip

Assuming this is Voldermort as we last saw him alive, with the Elder wand and all his precious little horcruxes already destroyed, he won't be coming back

Should also be noted, that McClane also has the superior baldpate

RJ 2.0
The old me would say Voldemort......Dark times,

McClane shoots him in his wizard face.

Quincy
Should we assume that for this thread that Voldemort's whole character has changed at that someone other than Harry Potter can kill him?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Quincy
Should we assume that for this thread that Voldemort's whole character has changed at that someone other than Harry Potter can kill him?

Why wouldn't other people be able to kill him? are you claiming that Moldyshorts is immune to everyone?

Robtard
Even if the horcruxs are in play, which they shouldn't be as they were destroyed last we saw Voldermort alive, a face full of bullets will incapacitate Voldermort long enough for a forum win

Quincy
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why wouldn't other people be able to kill him? are you claiming that Moldyshorts is immune to everyone?

Because the plot of Harry Potter is that when it comes to Harry and Voldemort that the only people who can kill them are each other.

Moldyshorts? What are we nine?

Silent Master
Because the plot of Harry Potter is that when it comes to Harry and Voldemort that the only people who can kill them are each other.

Moldyshorts? What are we nine?

We deal in feats on this board, so where exactly did Moldyshorts show himself to be immune to peoples attacks?

BTW, You're aware that Voldemort isn't his real name, right? so it's rather amusing that you're essentially calling me out for making fun of a fake name

quanchi112
Voldemprt dominates the weakling whose own son doesn't respect him. Sm is so childish andimmature. look no space between the words, kiddo.

Quincy
Oh my, you're in for the kill, aren't you sir?

I apologize if I made you think I was insulting you in any way for making fun of a fake name. That was not my intention.

Mainly it was to make fun of the insult "moldyshorts" itself for being a childish insult and kinda goofy. No worries bro

Silent Master
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voldemprt dominates the weakling whose own son doesn't respect him. Sm is so childish andimmature. look no space between the words, kiddo.

Who is Voldemprt?

quanchi112
Who is Voldemprt? One wrong letter and you unravel. This shall be funn. Look two n's to completely destroy your brain.

Silent Master
McClain wins.

Robtard
Voldemprt dominates the weakling whose own son doesn't respect him.

Proof?

BruceSkywalker
John Boy wins execution style..

Quincy
I dont know though, I think there would be some kind of spell to stop projectiles or to create some sort of shield. I'll go research

Robtard
Your sarcasm aside, there obviously are. But can Voldermort incant that spell before bullets tear his face apart and take away his ability to cast

eg, he could try to cast that shield charm spell, but even if he gets it up in time which is doubtful due to McClane's speed and accuracy with a gun, what's the most powerful physical object that spell has blocked; was it arrows?

Quincy
That wasn't sarcasm, man. It's hard to tell if there is like, a spell that can stop bullets. Bullets aren't in Harry Potter so I'm not sure...

Quincy
That's what always weirded me out, nobody ever tried to straight stab or shoot someone in those movies. Probably would have been just as effective as sparkling green smoke

Silent Master
That wasn't sarcasm, man. It's hard to tell if there is like, a spell that can stop bullets. Bullets aren't in Harry Potter so I'm not sure...

There probably isn't as IIRC the author herself has stated muggle w/shotgun >> Wizard.

Robtard

Fair enough.

NemeBro
Umbridge uses protego to stop centaur arrows so why not?

the problem is it requires a subtly complicated gesture and a magic word to use, whereas a gun is just point and click.

Though to be honest I don't see why Voldemort couldn't use a fairly simple spell like protego nonverbally.

Robtard
Arrows are not bullets

As mentioned, bullet to the face before the spell(s) is cast

Was it ever used nonverbally and/or without silly hand gestures?

Quincy
So what's the deal to this fight?

Because I honestly can't believe that John McClane would see someone like Voldemort and immediately shoot him.

I really think he'd make jokes and sarcasm, and would dare Voldemort to use his wand. I don't think he'd take it seriously.

"What is that? What is that a halloween costume? Jesus is Comic Con in town? Go ahead, cast a spell Gandalf"

And then Voldemort kills him.

Robtard
Its common that duels are to the death and both combatants are trying to kill each other unless otherwise stated.

Kudos on the McClane-esque quips though thumb up

Quincy
awefonzt

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Proof? Films, abilities, having a brain. You won't ever be able to think for yourself, short stack.

Robtard
Films, abilities, having a brain. You won't ever be able to think for yourself, short stack.

You're inability to properly form a valid retort means you know Voldermort has no chance here and takes bullets to the face, Dobby

Silent Master
I didn't think quan was tall enough to be Dobby.

Robtard
Quan's 5'4" (in shoes), so he's taller than Dobby, but that's not saying much

meep-meep
McClain shoots him a nose. He's a nice guy like that,

RJ 2.0
Should we assume that for this thread that Voldemort's whole character has changed at that someone other than Harry Potter can kill him? I snipe them both in the head with a .50 caliber rifle. You saying they tank it?

Quincy
Is it a MAGIC rifle?

RJ 2.0
Doesn't have to be. A bullet, even one as small as a .22 long rifle>>>>>Voldemort's head.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
I snipe them both in the head with a .50 caliber rifle. You saying they tank it?

Ok, Swagger

Quincy
ha! You just got Robtarded

quanchi112
You're inability to properly form a valid retort means you know Voldermort has no chance here and takes bullets to the face, Dobby Crucio. Mcclane folds faster than his marriage.

quanchi112
Quan's 5'4" (in shoes), so he's taller than Dobby, but that's not saying much Irony, short stuff.

Robtard
Crucio.

Mcclane folds faster than his marriage.

Squeezing a trigger faster than casting Crucio

MClane was married for years, so you fail again

Irony, short stuff.

Another: "No you!"

#mcclanewinsanotherthread

quanchi112
Squeezing a trigger faster than casting Crucio

MClane was married for years, so you fail again

Another: "No you!"

#mcclanewinsanotherthread Has to point and his reflexes aren't as fast or as well honed as Voldemort.

Yeah, he defeats him in far less time.

laughing out loud

Dummy.

Robtard
You can't even say a pun correctly

"irony"

quanchi112
You can't even say a pun correctly

"irony" You failed to counter my points. Concession accepted.

Robtard
You failed to counter my points. Concession accepted.

Incorrect. You've yet to counter mine

How will Voldermort cast a spell when his face is a ruined mess due to bullets: Counter?

quanchi112
Incorrect. You've yet to counter mine

How will Voldermort cast a spell when his face is a ruined mess due to bullets: Counter? Mcclane has to aim and shoot. Voldemort flicks his wrist. Game over. Quit being stupid.

Robtard
Mcclane has to aim and shoot. Voldemort flicks his wrist. Game over.

Quit being stupid.

That's not a counter: Voldermort won't be able to "flick his wrist" (Lolz, wrist flicker) when he has a face full of bullets. Counter?

"irony"

Lestov16
McClane puts a bullet in Voldy's brain. John has onscreen quickdraw reflexes and Rowling has officially stated that guns>wands. Tom dies hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
McClane puts a bullet in Voldy's brain. John has onscreen quickdraw reflexes and Rowling has officially stated that guns>wands. Tom dies hard. Movie version, college nerd.

quanchi112
That's not a counter: Voldermort won't be able to "flick his wrist" (Lolz, wrist flicker) when he has a face full of bullets. Counter?

"irony" To flick a wrist is far easier and faster than holding a gun up, aiming it, and firing.

Common sense ftw.

Robtard
To flick a wrist is far easier and faster than holding a gun up, aiming it, and firing.

Common sense ftw.

That's not a counter and you're wrong: Voldermort has to lift his frail hand, point the wand at his target and incant the spell; that's not faster than lifting a gun and squeezing a trigger, especially with the speed McClane's shown

Now do you have an actual counter, cos so far you've just conceded to me over and over and it's getting embarrassing for you

Quincy
I think Voldemort is used to somebody pointing a dangerous weapon at him. That's like, the only way that combat occurs in Harry Potter.

Likewise, Voldemort has dueled against people without the need to cast spells verbally. So, his reaction time is just as prepared for John Mcclane pointing and firing a weapon at him.

I mean, holding a weapon and simply thinking it into operating is faster than someone physically having to operate it.

Robtard
"Crucio" was the spelled named here that would end McClane, iirc it requires both the verbal and somatic components. Pointed - Flicking - Incantation

RJ 2.0
The only way to make this fair is to have Voldemort with his wand in hand, at his side, and McClane with Beretta in hand, at his side.

If this is the case, McClane can get off half a dozen shots before Voldy can utter a curse.

Quincy
Hmm, guess that leaves out Crucio and instead he can use one of the other nonverbal spells capable of killing

RJ 2.0
Doesn't matter, Mac can fire from the hip and riddle Riddle with bullets before he even raises his wand.

Quincy
Voldemort can do the same, though? There are nonverbal spells that require no aiming.

RJ 2.0
OK, name them.

Quincy
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Nonverbal_spell

quanchi112
That's not a counter and you're wrong: Voldermort has to lift his frail hand, point the wand at his target and incant the spell; that's not faster than lifting a gun and squeezing a trigger, especially with the speed McClane's shown

Now do you have an actual counter, cos so far you've just conceded to me over and over and it's getting embarrassing for you Voldemort has no issue lifting his hand. We see him easily flick his wrist before. McClane gets disarmed before he can fire. Points to Voldemort disarming Harry while Harry made the motion to attack first.

Common sense that flicking a wrist is far faster than moving your arm and hand while aiming at a target and firing away. You haveno common sense and have always been a ridiculous fanboy.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter, Mac can fire from the hip and riddle Riddle with bullets before he even raises his wand. No, he can't you toadey.

Time Immemorial
No, he can't you toadey.

laughing laughing laughing

RJ 2.0
Voldemort has no issue lifting his hand. We see him easily flick his wrist before. McClane gets disarmed before he can fire. Points to Voldemort disarming Harry while Harry made the motion to attack first.

Common sense that flicking a wrist is far faster than moving your arm and hand while aiming at a target and firing away. You haveno common sense and have always been a ridiculous fanboy. Explain what you think expelliarmus is.

quanchi112
Explain what you think expelliarmus is.

Hush.

Five seconds in. That's how easy it is for the true dark lord.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UunqBAHBDo8

You used to have faith. You sicken me.

RJ 2.0
Hush.

Five seconds in. That's how easy it is for the true dark lord.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UunqBAHBDo8

You used to have faith. You sicken me. Mhm, it is a disarming spell. Now, name any and all items Voldemort used Expelliarmus on. Just wands, right?

Quincy
The Disarming Charm, also known as the Expelliarmus Spell or Disarming Spell (Expelliarmus) was a defensive charm which forced the victim to release whatever they were holding at the time. It is common to see this spell used in duels, to make an opponent release their wand.

RJ 2.0
So, onscreen, what do we see the disarming spell working on? Just wands, right?

Quincy
Yep, wands. it's also a reflective curse against other damaging spells, and can knock out/knock back enemies

RJ 2.0
Mhm. So, as far as disarming others goes, the disarming spell is only shown disarming and wielding wizards, correct?

Quincy
RJ, are you taking a really obnoxiously long time to build up to a mind-numbing argument in which expelliarmus wouldn't work on someone who wasn't a wizard or a wand?

Because if you are, just make your statement already so I can shut it down and move on

Darkstorm Zero
RJ, are you taking a really obnoxiously long time to build up to a mind-numbing argument in which expelliarmus wouldn't work on someone who wasn't a wizard or a wand?

Because if you are, just make your statement already so I can shut it down and move on

If you believe you know what he is driving at, then pre-emptively strike it down.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
McClane puts a bullet in Voldy's brain. John has onscreen quickdraw reflexes and Rowling has officially stated that guns>wands. Tom dies hard.

This

RJ 2.0

Because if you are, just make your statement already so I can shut it down and move on I am just trying to be very detailed.

Point is that the disarming spell only worked on objects that were magical, like wands. Never, not once, did it work on a gun.

Quincy
Actually that's not the case. Expelliarmus is a disarming spell. It's even been used to knock objects that weren't wands out of peoples hands - like books.

RJ 2.0
I dont remember that, but I'll take your word for it.

Robtard
Voldemort has no issue lifting his hand. We see him easily flick his wrist before.

McClane gets disarmed before he can fire. Points to Voldemort disarming Harry while Harry made the motion to attack first.

Common sense that flicking a wrist is far faster than moving your arm and hand while aiming at a target and firing away. You haveno common sense and have always been a ridiculous fanboy.

Glad to see that I've made you drop the "Crucio" argument /win

McClane can't be disarmed here; read the OP, you stupid idiot

So Voldermort goes to target McClane's gun, fails and gets a face full of bullets. This is ignoring that McClane is faster with a gun of course in the first place

#mcclaneconquersanotherthread

Quincy
Why can't he be disarmed? The OP said no transmuting or voldemort taking his gun.

Brah read the word things brah brah

Robtard
Why can't he be disarmed? The OP said no transmuting or voldemort taking his gun.

Brah read the word things brah brah

No worries, you're fairly new to the MVF so you're excused

Quincy
Oh well that's kind of you, at least. Thanks.

quanchi112
Mhm, it is a disarming spell. Now, name any and all items Voldemort used Expelliarmus on. Just wands, right? He can disarm in the same manner as simply moving like he did here. Bye bye gun, Johnny.

quanchi112
Glad to see that I've made you drop the "Crucio" argument /win

McClane can't be disarmed here; read the OP, you stupid idiot

So Voldermort goes to target McClane's gun, fails and gets a face full of bullets. This is ignoring that McClane is faster with a gun of course in the first place

#mcclaneconquersanotherthread That is just another way he easily wins.

Yes, he can disarm. He isn't taking it himself, angry short man.

Crucio, cutting spell, fireball, Avada Kedvara, etch.

Voldemort wins again.

laughing out loud

Robtard
That is just another way he easily wins.

Yes, he can disarm. He isn't taking it himself, angry short man.

Crucio, cutting spell, fireball, Avada Kedvara, etch.

Voldemort wins again.

laughing out loud

You need to prove your claims, you're just asserting without proof again

Read the OP, you stupid idiot

More assertions without proof, you're terrible at debating

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again

Psychotron
Who is Voldemprt?

A skinny bald guy with no nose who never amounted to anything in his life. I guess that's why Quan likes him so much.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Psychotron
A skinny bald guy with no nose who never amounted to anything in his life. I guess that's why Quan likes him so much.

Well, at least Voldemort doesn't go on massive eating sprees at McDonalds to try to get over his depression from suffering a setback (all the time), as far as we know anyhow :hmm

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Well, at least Voldemort doesn't go on massive eating sprees at McDonalds to try to get over his depression from suffering a setback (all the time), as far as we know anyhow :hmm

laughing laughing

RJ 2.0
He can disarm in the same manner as simply moving like he did here. Bye bye gun, Johnny. Read the OP, dumbass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
A skinny bald guy with no nose who never amounted to anything in his life. I guess that's why Quan likes him so much. So the greatest dark wizard in the history of a world of wizards who also sacked and the ministry as well as successfully created multiple Horcruxes never did anything ?? You're just a harmless meathead.

quanchi112
You need to prove your claims, you're just asserting without proof again

Read the OP, you stupid idiot

More assertions without proof, you're terrible at debating

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again I already have done so. MCClane has no deference against crucio.

I posted a link to back my claim.

Based on what evidence ? I posted a link and evidence whereas you have not. You never do makingyour posts very sad and hypocritical.

Ps. Quit being so emotional it shows a huge weakness. Just not be enjoying the holidays.

laughing

quanchi112
Read the OP, dumbass. I have, lackey.

RJ 2.0
I have, lackey. Then you should know that Voldemort cannot takeaway the gun here.

Robtard
I already have done so. MCClane has no deference against crucio.

I posted a link to back my claim.

Based on what evidence ? I posted a link and evidence whereas you have not. You never do makingyour posts very sad and hypocritical.

Ps. Quit being so emotional it shows a huge weakness. Just not be enjoying the holidays.

laughing

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again

Robtard
Read the OP, dumbass.

Quan's reading comprehension, that

Time Immemorial
To clarify: OP says his gun cannot be taken away.

Hope this ends confusion.

quanchi112
Then you should know that Voldemort cannot takeaway the gun here. Voldemort does not need his gun.

quanchi112
McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again Based on what fests ? Show a clip and I'll counter. I have posted evidence whereas you have not.

Voldemort stomps.

Why would I be mad ?

Robtard
"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again Post a clip. You are an awful debater.

laughing out loud

Robtard
"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again You can't post any evidence so you're just the same witless midget.

RJ 2.0
Voldemort does not need his gun. facepalm

Robtard
You can't post any evidence so you're just the same witless midget.

"irony"

RJ 2.0
And again, and again.........And again......

quanchi112
And again, and again.........And again...... Voldemort wins again and again.

quanchi112
facepalm Hang your head in shame.

"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again You haven't posted evidence, munchkin. Voldemort wins.

RJ 2.0
Hang your head in shame.

You haven't posted evidence, munchkin. Voldemort wins.

The only thing I am ashamed of is that I am debating with someone on your level. It's like picking a fight with a crippled midget.

Robtard
You haven't posted evidence, munchkin.

Voldemort wins.

"irony"

quanchi112
The only thing I am ashamed of is that I am debating with someone on your level. It's like picking a fight with a crippled midget. Says the guy on his tenth account.

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again No evidence means you aren't debating. I win.

Crucio.

Tattoos N Scars
Crucio doesn't work on McClane.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Crucio doesn't work on McClane. $70 does not work on PS4's.

Robtard
No evidence means you aren't debating. I win.

Crucio.

"irony"

Time Immemorial
$70 does not work on PS4's.

laughing laughing laughing

Tattoos N Scars
$70 does not work on PS4's.

Maybe not, but height restrictions work on you at county fairs. What a shame.

Time Immemorial
laughing out loud

Reflassshh
McClain shoots moldishort's 'face' off.

RJ 2.0
Lawlz.

Werewolf582
http://rs1img.memecdn.com/not-this-shit-again_o_1224286.jpg

Robtard
That's racist or something

Werewolf582
Wut?

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again Agaih, no evidence. I win, dwarf.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Maybe not, but height restrictions work on you at county fairs. What a shame. Leave Roberta out of this, gullible guy.

RJ 2.0
Agaih, no evidence. I win, dwarf. You have never won here. Never. Not once.

And you never will.

Robtard
Agaih, no evidence. I win, dwarf.

"irony"

RJ 2.0
He mad now.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The McClain aura can't be beaten.. and certainly not by a pansy carrying a wand around.

quanchi112
You have never won here. Never. Not once.

And you never will. Says the sock who claimed he was never coming back. You are a shadow of your former self.

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again You cannot provide evidence therefore Voldemort wins.

Silent Master
McClane wins

Werewolf582
McClane wins

Robtard
You cannot provide evidence therefore Voldemort wins.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again Baseless claim.

Voldemort wins.

Silent Master
Baseless claim.

Voldemort wins.

Yes, saying that Tom wins is a baseless claim, you're making progress.

quanchi112
Yes, saying that Tom wins is a baseless claim, you're making progress. I provided evidence. Try and keep up, fatty.

Silent Master
I provided evidence. Try and keep up, fatty.

The fact that you believe that is hilarious.

quanchi112
The fact that you believe that is hilarious. Post evidence or else concede.

Robtard
Baseless claim.

Voldemort wins.

"irony"

Quincy
Hey Rob man, how did you counter out any potential shielding spells/deflecting spells for Voldemort to be anti-bullets?

Robtard
Hey Rob man, how did you counter out any potential shielding spells/deflecting spells for Voldemort to be anti-bullets?

1) It's not my job to prove that a shield which has blocked arrows can also block bullets, that's for the other side to prove

2) McClane's faster on the draw

Quincy
Wouldn't you consider it a logical conclusion that a spell that can block a piercing projectile would also block another piercing projectile?

Robtard
Wouldn't you consider it a logical conclusion that a spell that can block a piercing projectile would also block another piercing projectile?

"It blocked an arrow, so it can block any and all piercing projectiles." Bit of a no limit fallacy, wouldn't you say?

quanchi112
"irony"

McClane's quicker (DH1) on the draw and has fantastic aim (DH3)when he needs, ergo, Voldermort gets a face full of bullets due to those McClane feats. You can't counter this and will continue to freak out because Voldemort loses again Cite specific examples. I can do so but you cannot.

Robtard
Cite specific examples. I can do so but you cannot.

"irony"

Quincy
"It blocked an arrow, so it can block any and all piercing projectiles." Bit of a no limit fallacy, wouldn't you say?

Well I certainly wouldn't go with no limit. I mean, something effing huge or something could maybe shatter it or knock him back or something.

It's tough when it comes to this stuff, because it's ****ing MAGIC. Dudes can teleport and walk through fire and teleport THROUGH fire use telekinesis without a wand or with a wand or all manner of nonsense.

But that works two ways though. I mean, I've never seen a bullet go through a magic shield. Not even in Harry Potter, but like, any movie with magical powers.

Robtard
I understand and I don't think it's beyond reason to believe a magical arrow-blocking shield would also stop bullets. But it's really not my argument to prove.

Quincy
Does this mean we can close the versus forum?

I mean, don't you need to prove that McClane's bullets can fire through magic? We've seen magic block projectiles aimed to kill. So let's say that's like (as lame as proof as it is) at least something of a "feat."

But John McClane hasn't ever shot a bullet through magic. Sounds like the burden of proof is on you. If you want to use that as an argument of course.

But hell, it can't be done. They call this an empase I think..

Silent Master
You're trying to apply a no limits fallacy. why not just admit that you can't back up your claim.

Quincy
You mean me? What claim?

RJ 2.0
No Potter spell has stopped anything cold that has the velocity of a bullet.

Robtard
Does this mean we can close the versus forum?

I mean, don't you need to prove that McClane's bullets can fire through magic? We've seen magic block projectiles aimed to kill. So let's say that's like (as lame as proof as it is) at least something of a "feat."

But John McClane hasn't ever shot a bullet through magic. Sounds like the burden of proof is on you. If you want to use that as an argument of course.

But hell, it can't be done. They call this an empase I think..

Other way around.

Generally how it works in here when dealing with a situation like this we go with highest feats. The shield in question, it can block up to the most powerful thing it has blocked, unless there's some good reason/argument to believe it can block greater.

Otherwise we're essentially saying that the shield can block virtually anything as we've never seen the shield fail to block tank shells, superlasers and what have you not seen in Harry Potter.

Silent Master
You mean me? What claim?

Yes you. you know very well what claim.

Quincy
Yes you. you know very well what claim.

innocent04

Calm down, cowboy. I like your fierce-ness, it's just missplaced.

I get the no-limits fallacy thing. That makese sense as like, an argument/rule thing here. But I mean, to be fair - isn't saying McClane's bullet will obviously destroy and go through a magic shield ALSO a no-limit fallacy?

What am I missing here?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>