Shaak Ti vs. Luminara Unduli [SABERS ONLY]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dionysus
Ti as of TFU
Unduli as of RotS
Sabers only.
Setting: Open Field

I predict everyone going with Shaak but idgaf. Who wins?

Marco1907
Unduli in a good fight.

Dionysus
Give me moar.

Nephthys
Shaak Ti wins comfortably.

DarthAnt66
Ahsoka solos.

Nephthys
Ahsoka solo's Shaak Ti nightly. shifty

Dionysus
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ahsoka solos. I want you inside me.

NewGuy01
Luminara.

Fated Xtasy
So... RotS Luminara>TFU Shaak Ti? Could someone enlighten me and explain what they are basing this on? Just curious is all.

Fated Xtasy
While Shaak Ti held out against grevious, an army of Magna-guards, is praised highly as a duelist and compared to the likes of Dooku and Gave starkiller hell. no expression

Dionysus
Muahahahaha.

Dionysus
Too bad you'll be banned before a legit debate can start.

ILS
Tactical discontinuation.

Dionysus
What's your opinion on this, ILS?

ILS
Ti gets her shit pushed in by a couple of MagnaGuards while Luminara kicks back with a martini and contemplates over how she plans to dispatch the ugly Togruta.

Lord Stark
Wtf, Shaak Ti takes this.

Dionysus
Originally posted by ILS
Ti gets her shit pushed in by a couple of MagnaGuards while Luminara kicks back with a martini and contemplates over how she plans to dispatch the ugly Togruta. LOL. I love it.

Nephthys
TBF Marek is firmly in Windu's weight class imo and she gave him a hell of a fight.

Nephthys
So it can be deleted in a few hours?

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBF Marek is firmly in Windu's weight class imo and she gave him a hell of a fight.

facepalm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Wtf, Shaak Ti takes this.

Quoted for truth.

@Intrepid. Her Makashi is compared to Dooku's, She "annihilated" Multiple Magna-guards and was the only on the losing side on Hypori due to exhaustion. Galen Marek, someone who had fought against vader multiple times, was completely overwhelmed by her prowess with the blade. She's regarded as a jedi of "Legendary strength in the force" and her strength was such that she was able to deadlock with 8 Magna-guards and break their heads off with her bare knee erm

@Dionysus."I spared you once, I will not do so again"

Dionysus
I know, lol.

Zenwolf
Alright so clear this whole Shaak Ti vs Magnaguard thing, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQoBplJ5nDE#t=61

DarthAnt66
Both opponents are mediocre tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Dionysus
I know, lol.

Lol good, btw we miss you over at the forum. sad I hope your pc gets fixed soon! <3

DarthAnt66
We miss you on Outcasts Republic as well. We will make you a "We Miss You" banner to show our appreciation. wink

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Both opponents are mediocre tbh.

Yeah you're opinion is worthless.

ILS
Your opinion doesn't bode too well in comparison, then.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
Your opinion doesn't bode too well in comparison, then.

Unlike yours which are clearly greater than Dave Filoni's Opinions!

LMAO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.