Warning totaly unorthodox thread. Warning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Today, non force user, the teams are army sided, and one of the team in not from Starwar.

Imperial Guardman (For the imperium !!!)
V.S
Storm trooper (For the empire)

Who's the one who suck more than the other?

WHO IS tHE WORST SOLDIER EVER??????

You can argue than the other is pretty good, or show a feat of pure noobism !

Let's the battle start !!!!!!!

Q99
40k Imperial Guardsmen vary world to world. Some are worse than stormies, but some of them are badasses who'd make a Mandalorian think twice (Catachan Jungle Fighters being the most individually badass).

Revanchiste
I know that already, like the vindicator assassin's who are an extensions of the sniper in the Imperial guard.

I have this ridiculous nerd fight with a warhammer 40K after tell to us than Stormizs and regular Guardmesn (the farmers not the one recruit on hostiles word with jungle to make execllent scout...) were teh same.. He tell me no Storm trooper are trained they armore is effectiv against hot energy shots etc etc..
And I show him that :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVONEL55HPI
And begin to argue than that's from ANH where the storm troopers in fact let leila escape.
And I reargue than storm troopers against ewoks have no excuse.
And he said than the storm troopers E-11 were accurate shot per shot. and was teh result of 30 000 years of evolution in blaster technology.. And on and on.

He where the warhammer 40K fan and I were the SW fan XD that was so hilarous.

I want to continue teh discussion ! We never finish he was banned....

The Merchant
Using high-end calcs Stormies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.