Hulk vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
READ THE OP

Deathstroke has the powers of Hercules(god) and Spiderman

He has all of his other ability's and weapons

allow ALL pre 52 feats and new 52

Round 1: savage hulk

Round 2: wwh

Round 3: current hulk

Who does he beat?

Stoic
With any and every Hulk involved, Slade would have to be perfect in his execution, or the Hulk will take him out. It should be noted that every Hulk here has extremely powerful AOE attacks.

thingy150
Savage he should take out no problem considring his sword and that herc is equal to or superior to savage.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Stoic
With any and every Hulk involved, Slade would have to be perfect in his execution, or the Hulk will take him out. It should be noted that every Hulk here has extremely powerful AOE attacks.

confused

What's "AOE"?

Stoic
Yeah on average i can agree with you. The other Hulk's make it extremely tricky though. The green Scar registered in at 113 Herc's, on a scale that measured mythological deities. That's extremely powerful.

Stoic
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

What's "AOE"?

Area of Effect.

bluewaterrider
Area of Effect.

Ah!

Thank you.

Golgo13
Probably Slade.

carver9
Hulk is too powerful

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk is too powerful

WTF are you really that much of a fanboy that you are still voting for hulk even tho round 1 deathstroke would stomp, are you joking.

BIASED FANBOYISM AT ITS MOST ANNOYING

carver9
Originally posted by thingy150
WTF are you really that much of a fanboy that you are still voting for hulk even tho round 1 deathstroke would stomp, are you joking.

Lol...he isn't beating round 1 either.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...he isn't beating round 1 either.

He has the powers of hercules who might be able to beat savage hulk by himself, he also has the powers of spiderman who has consistently been faster than hulk.

Deathstroke has a sword that can cut the hulk also.

He is winning round 1 and you fanboyism does not change that.

Stoic
He has the powers of hercules who might be able to beat savage hulk by himself, he also has the powers of spiderman who has consistently been faster than hulk.

Deathstroke has a sword that can cut the hulk also.

He is winning round 1 and you fanboyism does not change that.

Spider Man is not faster than the Hulk. This is a classic misconception. The Hulk can run faster than Spider Man, and over take any speed that he can actually attain. Let's not be funny here. What Spider Man has that the Hulk does not, is he has Precognitive powers, and uncanny agility as well as surface traction that allows him to evade people that are actually faster than he is.

pym-ftw
Also base Hulk is roughly Herc level, savage Hulk is noticeably stronger.

Lol at a sword dropping Hulk btw.

thingy150
Spider Man is not faster than the Hulk. This is a classic misconception. The Hulk can run faster than Spider Man, and over take any speed that he can actually attain. Let's not be funny here. What Spider Man has that the Hulk does not, is he has Precognitive powers, and uncanny agility as well as surface traction that allows him to evade people that are actually faster than he is.

Spidermans reaction time has always been shown to be above a savage hulk, good job making claims without proving them just like you do in every other thread.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/112176/2129570-2098453-636451_agility23pi_super.jpg

even then deathstroke himself is ridiculously fast, he outpaced hawkman has dodged bullets and can feel tiny changes in air current and move before things hit him.

DEATHSTROKE HAS TAGGED THE FLASH

Deathstroke is a better fighter, he is faster(reaction time), he is smarter, he has multiple weapons at his disposal, and hercules is on par with savage hulk.

Promethium is harder than titanium and said to cut through basically anything, deathstroke has promethium bullets and a sword.

BruceSkywalker
All Hulks biatchslaps and thunderclaps Slade back from whence he came

DarkSaint85
Tagging the Flash is PIS at its finest.

thingy150
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Also base Hulk is roughly Herc level, savage Hulk is noticeably stronger.

Lol at a sword dropping Hulk btw.

Promethium sword* it can and will cut through the hulk. It is kind of like DC's adamantium.

Stoic
Spider Man has Precognitive powers. You know his Spidey Sense is tingling thing? His agility works hand in hand with this ability, as well as his ability to stick to nearly any surface. This allows him to evade things, and characters that are actually faster than he is, because he has a head start on them. Dude this is something that you have to know if you're going to debate Spider Man. If they had a race across state, The Hulk would get there far faster than Spider Man would. Spider Man runs no where close to as fast as the Hulk, he can't jump as far as the Hulk. I don't know what you're arguing about? Spider Man is just one of the slickest character out there. However the Hulk has tremendous AOE attacks that he could use, and has used like thunder claps, and ground pounds capable of shaking entire states.

thingy150
The spider sense is basically precognitive reaction time, that is why i am saying it is reaction time because it technically is.

I am not talking about speed, speed and reaction time are two completely different things.

This is deathstroke with the powers of herc and spidey why are you even debating spiderman right now?

Nobody cares that hulk could beat spiderman with a thunderclap, that has nothing to do with this thread.

thingy150
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
All Hulks biatchslaps and thunderclaps Slade back from whence he came

Did you read the OP, or do you actually think that hulk could thunder clap hercules to "whence he came"

Badabing
Didn't read the OP. Hulk throws Slade, any Slade, even an amped Slade, into the Sun!

thingy150
Originally posted by Badabing
Didn't read the OP. Hulk throws Slade, any Slade, even an amped Slade, into the Sun!

He has the powers of God hercules and spiderman, he is allowed to use both pre 52 and new 52 scans....think again.

Stoic
The spider sense is basically precognitive reaction time, that is why i am saying it is reaction time because it technically is.

I am not talking about speed, speed and reaction time are two completely different things.

This is deathstroke with the powers of herc and spidey why are you even debating spiderman right now?

Nobody cares that hulk could beat spiderman with a thunderclap, that has nothing to do with this thread.

The Hulk does not have to touch his opponent to actually hit them though. He has tremendous AOE attacks. He was also walking around in a calm state, and was able to take a hit to his intestines from a being capable of hitting with the force of 113 Hercules. Not 1 at a time but a being that was as powerful as 113 Herc's combined into 1 character. That was the Green Scar (WW Hulk) in a calm state. Slade loses that one for sure.

Badabing
He has the powers of God hercules and spiderman, he is allowed to use both pre 52 and new 52 scans....think again. Hulk throws any and all Slades into Uranus!

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk throws any and all Slades into Uranus!

thumb up

eaebiakuya
I think every single time Hulk and Spider-man fighted, Peter was tagged.

Insane Titan
Hulk gets his head cut off

pym-ftw
Promethium sword* it can and will cut through the hulk. It is kind of like DC's adamantium. Hulk has broken Adamantium... And his healing factor would make sword slashes little more than annoying...

DarkSaint85
A weaker Hulk than this (She-Hulk) was tanking sword slashes from a stronger character (Lionheart) with a better sword (Excalibur).

thingy150
Hulk has broken Adamantium... And his healing factor would make sword slashes little more than annoying...

Show me this scan and what kind of adamantium was it? Hulk will still be split open by the unbreakable sword that is in the hands of someone with herc lvl strength.

carver9
Hulk has broken Adamantium... And his healing factor would make sword slashes little more than annoying...

thumb up

Ripped it apart, more than once. Hell, he fought Mordok who body was made out of adamantium and was ripping him to shreds.

beatboks

You operating under a mistaken assumption that Herc is above Savage Hulk. he isn't.

1. In the first Defenders, Avengers cross over classic Savage Hulk and Thor stalemated each other with neither able to move the other an inch for over an hour.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tW3g8zCM6c0/TMyCS-gE2FI/AAAAAAAABMg/Qi1tTwWIzyE/s1600/ad+war+3+thor+v+hulk.jpg

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength19Defenders10.jpg.html

2. In the 100th issue of Avengers when Herc is taken by Aries minions he is easily bested by only a few. Several of them can't match Thor in the following issue.

Thor is notably stronger than Herc and Hulk's equal. There was another issue where a lot of old Avengers assembled (IIRC the Swordsman was even involved) where Hulk casually bet Herc in an arm wrestle.

Not saying Hulk wins but even round 1 Slade is going to have to work bloody hard for.

HulkIsHulk
I beleive Thor and HErcules are equal and Hulk is slightly stronger. ahh whatever, The OP of this thread is showing the pattern of the typical breakdown of a fanboy/hater who creates a thread hoping that either his favorite characters stomps/his hated character gets stomped, but in the end finds the threads going in completely the opposite direction he wanted it to be.

LGU
herc is equal to or superior to savage.

Well that's clearly not true. The savage Hulk is demonstrably (and very explicitly, stated on-panel at least twice I can think of off the top of my head) stronger than Hercules.

Cheers.

thingy150
Originally posted by beatboks
You operating under a mistaken assumption that Herc is above Savage Hulk. he isn't.

1. In the first Defenders, Avengers cross over classic Savage Hulk and Thor stalemated each other with neither able to move the other an inch for over an hour.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tW3g8zCM6c0/TMyCS-gE2FI/AAAAAAAABMg/Qi1tTwWIzyE/s1600/ad+war+3+thor+v+hulk.jpg

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength19Defenders10.jpg.html

2. In the 100th issue of Avengers when Herc is taken by Aries minions he is easily bested by only a few. Several of them can't match Thor in the following issue.

Thor is notably stronger than Herc and Hulk's equal. There was another issue where a lot of old Avengers assembled (IIRC the Swordsman was even involved) where Hulk casually bet Herc in an arm wrestle.

Not saying Hulk wins but even round 1 Slade is going to have to work bloody hard for.

herc has taken on thor also, you point is?

thingy150
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I beleive Thor and HErcules are equal and Hulk is slightly stronger. ahh whatever, The OP of this thread is showing the pattern of the typical breakdown of a fanboy/hater who creates a thread hoping that either his favorite characters stomps/his hated character gets stomped, but in the end finds the threads going in completely the opposite direction he wanted it to be.

No i do not want this thread to go in favor of either people, i am just dissapointed with the arguments people make, the arguments being basically "hulk stomps". I keep posting hulk threads thinking someone might make a decent argument for him but sadly it never happens. I am actually a fan of hulk myself but the bias people have on this forum is hilarious.

There is no opposite direction i know these people will choose hulk but there has yet to be someone who can even make an argument for him in any of the hulk threads.

DarkSaint85
No i do not want this thread to go in favor of either people, i am just dissapointed with the arguments people make, the arguments being basically "hulk stomps". I keep posting hulk threads thinking someone might make a decent argument for him but sadly it never happens. I am actually a fan of hulk myself but the bias people have on this forum is hilarious.

There is no opposite direction i know these people will choose hulk but there has yet to be someone who can even make an argument for him in any of the hulk threads.

Same goes for you and your 'arguments'.

thingy150
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Same goes for you and your 'arguments'.

I am not trying to argue in this thread, i created it.

DarkSaint85
So...you're trolling? I was referring to your other 'arguments' using other characters. Like Aquaman.

wuleecat
thingy150, you obviously know a lot about comics and you also clearly love a good scrap in an argument, but it's the way you go about it. All it takes is a person to post something you don't agree with, and instantly you react as though you're dealing with a drooling idiot. It's like you're deeply and personally offended at their opinion, not just disagreeing. The problem is, there are and have been a lot of mean-spirited posters on here, but at least they are funny. You manage to be both grumpy AND unfunny at the same time.
The irony is that I admire the way you dig in and defend your opinions so doggedly, and god knows there is a lot of room here for fresh ideas. Why do you have to be such a **** about it, though?
Okay,for what it's worth, I think Hulk wins. I love Deathstroke, and you've loaded him up with some nice goodies in the OP, but it would have to be PIS on steroids to give DS this one over WWH. It's going to take more than a strength-boost, some extra jumping powers and a nice new pointy sword to take out the guy who wrecked everybody - EVERYBODY - that came at him, one after the other. WWH would obliterate Deathstroke as per your stips.

carver9
Originally posted by wuleecat
thingy150, you obviously know a lot about comics and you also clearly love a good scrap in an argument, but it's the way you go about it. All it takes is a person to post something you don't agree with, and instantly you react as though you're dealing with a drooling idiot. It's like you're deeply and personally offended at their opinion, not just disagreeing. The problem is, there are and have been a lot of mean-spirited posters on here, but at least they are funny. You manage to be both grumpy AND unfunny at the same time.
The irony is that I admire the way you dig in and defend your opinions so doggedly, and god knows there is a lot of room here for fresh ideas. Why do you have to be such a **** about it, though?
Okay,for what it's worth, I think Hulk wins. I love Deathstroke, and you've loaded him up with some nice goodies in the OP, but it would have to be PIS on steroids to give DS this one over WWH. It's going to take more than a strength-boost, some extra jumping powers and a nice new pointy sword to take out the guy who wrecked everybody - EVERYBODY - that came at him, one after the other. WWH would obliterate Deathstroke as per your stips.

thumb up

I like this guy.

Prof. T.C McAbe
READ THE OP

Deathstroke has the powers of Hercules(god) and Spiderman

He has all of his other ability's and weapons

allow ALL pre 52 feats and new 52

Round 1: savage hulk

Round 2: wwh

Round 3: current hulk

Who does he beat?

Hercs Strength and Spidermans senses, agility, strength and so on top of that? AND he has his own abilities?

He takes them all out. One after another.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hercs Strength and Spidermans senses, agility, strength and so on top of that? AND he has his own abilities?

He takes them all out. One after another.
You wish

HulkIsHulk
thumb up thumb up Double thumbs up big grin

krisblaze
I think deathstroke takes this handily, but it's more due to a combination of Hercules+Spidey+Healing factor than it is Deathstroke's abilities...

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by krisblaze
I think deathstroke takes this handily, but it's more due to a combination of Hercules+Spidey+Healing factor than it is Deathstroke's abilities...
WWH would trash him, even with all those. Battle smarts for win.

DarkSaint85
Just to point out, DS also has a bit of battle smarts....

naurtoisbeast

Nobody cares that hulk could beat spiderman with a thunderclap, that has nothing to do with this thread. Originally posted by thingy150

Nobody cares that hulk could beat spiderman with a thunderclap, that has nothing to do with this thread. i think hulk will win here

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just to point out, DS also has a bit of battle smarts....
And yes, he is a brilliant strategist, but WWH can counter pretty much every trick he can throw at him. Other than BFR I see no way of DS winning against him even with these amps

thingy150

point taken, i do not really care what these people think because a good amount of them are like carver(BIASED)

I never said i thought deathstroke would beat wwh(i think he would lose to wwh) but savage hulk, he could take him.

thingy150
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think hulk will win here

which rounds, did anybody read the f*cking OP lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.