Yusuke vs Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Say, end of series Yusuke and Vegeta from the Saiyan saga.

SSJGGogeta
Vegeta would normally lose.

If he manages to go great ape though, he stomps.

NemeBro
Vegeta wins at base. His power output dwarfs Yusuke's. Speed might be more even, but the power difference is too large.

SSJGGogeta
You think so? I thought Yusuke was like 50 times stronger at the end than someone who's 5% power could move the planet. That's pretty crazy, but not as much I guess as Vegeta being able to planet BUST.

Yeah, I guess he would win. It wouldn't be like a massive stomp, but the first hit Vegeta landed would probably kill him, now that I think about it.

The Merchant
Vegeta DESTROYS.

eaebiakuya
Sensui was not able to move the planet. He was a "country level" danger.

StealthRanger
Vegeta stomps. Yusuke's probably faster, though it wouldn't be quite enough to blitz, though Vegeta is way too powerful and Yusuke couldn't harm him

chasedown
yea vegeta would win

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by chasedown
yea vegeta would win Originally posted by chasedown
yea vegeta would win i think vegeta will win here

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Country level danger? So what is 50 times greater than a country level danger? I think Yusuke would do well.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

If you take that statement seriously anyhow

Doesn't stack up to a guy who's god knows how many times more powerful than BoSS Piccolo who mass scattered the moon by extending his palm

Yusuke/Sensui were at best in the triple digit gigaton range

BeyonderGod
Vegeta wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by StealthRanger
If you take that statement seriously anyhow

Doesn't stack up to a guy who's god knows how many times more powerful than BoSS Piccolo who mass scattered the moon by extending his palm

Yusuke/Sensui were at best in the triple digit gigaton range

But at the end Yusuke was far more powerful than Sensui. I mean it was to the point that if they fought when Yusuke was at the peak of his power it wouldn't have even been competitive.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Stoic
But at the end Yusuke was far more powerful than Sensui. I mean it was to the point that if they fought when Yusuke was at the peak of his power it wouldn't have even been competitive. Originally posted by Stoic
But at the end Yusuke was far more powerful than Sensui. I mean it was to the point that if they fought when Yusuke was at the peak of his power it wouldn't have even been competitive. i think vegeta will win here

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
But at the end Yusuke was far more powerful than Sensui. I mean it was to the point that if they fought when Yusuke was at the peak of his power it wouldn't have even been competitive.

This is true, but being more powerful than Sensui doesn't make him equal Vegeta. What DBZ saga would you put Yokai Yusuke(end of series) Yusuke at in terms of general power, and where would you rank him within that saga?

Spawningpool
Vegeta

StealthRanger
Below Raditz tier+

Above Eopt1DB Goku and Piccolo tho

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
This is true, but being more powerful than Sensui doesn't make him equal Vegeta. What DBZ saga would you put Yokai Yusuke(end of series) Yusuke at in terms of general power, and where would you rank him within that saga?

Honestly? The way that Yusuke could tear through concrete, and his spirit blasts mixed with his demon blasts. I'd place him firmly within the SSJ1 or 2 level at the very least. Plus the Saiyans seemed to be very vulnerable to magical attacks. In most fights you never see the Saiyans blowing up planets and such from throwing punches. I've also seen them getting physically rattled from being punched through mountains. Not that this is poor or anything, but going from that to being punched with planet busters seems pretty far off. What I'm trying to say is that I've seen the Z fighters (Vegeta in particular) hurt by less than what some are claiming here. Galan brought up Cells punching power, and commented on them never having shown such power.

During the Dark Tournament saga, Gynkai (not sure how to spell it) Gynkai was lobbing off spirit cannons that went for miles, and she wasn't even at her peak. Yusuke at the peak of his power made her look like the old feeble woman that she was, despite being scary powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.