-Apocalypse -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

What is Apocalypse record after going thru 10 fights in Dcnu?

Fight 1.

Apocalypse Vs Superman

Fight 2.

Apocalypse Vs G.L Hal

Fight 3.

Apocalypse Vs Wonder Woman

Fight 4.

Apocalypse Vs M.Manhunter

Fight.5

Apocalypse Vs Aquaman

Fight.6

Apocalypse Vs Lex Luthor (Armored)

Fight.7

Apocalypse Vs Cheetah

Fight.8

Apocalypse Vs DoS Doomsday

Fight.9

Apocalypse Vs Despero

Fight.10

Apocalypse Vs Darkseid

carver9
He beats all of them minus Darkseid. Apocalypse power level has jumped, dramatically.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
He beats all of them minus Darkseid. Apocalypse power level has jumped, dramatically.

So your saying Apocalypse goes 9 and 1 ?

thingy150

Apoc has jobbed way to much to beat them and he does not have the tools. The only fight he could win is aquaman but how the hell does he get past manhunter(who has better feats then darkseid at this point)

He loses most of the fights.

thingy150
MANHUNTER CURB STOMPS

SUPERMAN STOMPS

WONDER WOMAN STOMPS

HAL STOMPS

DOOMSDAY have not seen much of him but he has wrecked big players so i take him over apoc

A lot of these people are way to fast for him, he does not have the speed to keep up.

thingy150
Cheetah can cut open superman and infect him so she does the same to apoc.( and she rushed the flash)

zopzop
Minus the table incident (which is meaningless and only good for forum jokes), he doesn't really have that many humiliating showings.

And I agree with you Carver. The only one he can't take out on that list is Darkseid (and MAYBE Despero).

thingy150
Originally posted by zopzop
Minus the table incident (which is meaningless and only good for forum jokes), he doesn't really have that many humiliating showings.

And I agree with you Carver. The only one he can't take out on that list is Darkseid (and MAYBE Despero).

Manhunter has better new 52 feats than darkseid so you saying that darkseid is the only one who can beat him is dumb.

You and carver both show how little you know about the new 52 by saying that despero might win and not saying manhunter could win because MANHUNTER STOMPED DESPERO.

basilisk
Apoc still loses most of these fights but not sure about Cheetah, Luthor, current Despero (has he appeared much???), or MM. No Flash here but crazy DC level speed is still a big factor with a lot of these characters.

thingy150
Originally posted by basilisk
Apoc still loses most of these fights but not sure about Cheetah, Luthor, current Despero (has he appeared much???), or MM. No Flash here but crazy DC level speed is still a big factor with a lot of these characters.

Martian manhunter is ridiculously powerful new 52, he took on the entire justice league by himself and he stomped despero who i think also took on the entire JLA(in new 52).

Cheetah can cut open superman with her claws and she speed blitzed the flash, she stomps.

I am not sure about luthor because i have not read much with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.