Last night i had the strangest dream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
I DIDNT sail away to China, in a little rowboat to find ya, but i WAS in a submarine.
Somehow there was a chihuahua there, and, after i put it in the corner with Jennifer Grey, it bit her it peed on her! Now we're in the Addams Family house (beats me!) where it kept yapping at everyone.
The Addams being the Addams, they were amused and encouraged it to yap louder.
After a while though, poor thing was just opening its mouth over and over and nothing came out.
Thats when it got creepy. The Addams were being all nice to it and it kept looking at me but i couldnt hear it at all. I think the Addams were planning to eat it once it stopped making them laugh. Pugsley for sure had a fork the tubby bastich.

And then i woke up. Bad part is, i like dogs. If this had been a cat i would have found the dream funny.
Freakin' Grand mama was really sinister in the worst old lady way.
NO more reheated lasagne as a snack before bed time!

You guys ever have bad dreams?

RanebowSmack
I dream intense dreams
vivid colours and strange meanings
it could have happened
in a parallel universe
and dreams are the portal
my life there is more
strange

riv6672
So no bad dreams then. stick out tongue

RanebowSmack
The depends on your definition
of bad dreams
something painful or scary
or situations that make you feel
powerless or tense
then yes
lots of those

riv6672
I think powerless and tense are the worst.
Like in that dream grand mama seemed to know i was watching...

rudester
About a year ago or more not exactly sure I started having these horrible thoughts in my head of my old friends mom. The thought would come in my head for a sec and leave the next..i told my current friend at the time and he thought it was weird and told me not to contact my old friend so i didnt. The whisper turned into a dream, in my dream i had this invisable being just looking at me and zapping me till i fell asleep. I was on facebook a year later and saw my old best friends page, it turned out his mom died. I wish i would have listened to the voice because i regret not being there for my friend. I contacted my friend but didnt tell him anything. I know now that there is life after death.. and that that was my friends mom trying to reach out to me. I could never tell him the truth or he'd prob hate me and think i was lying. She told me something...

riv6672
Thats really surreal..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.