Aquaman vs Savage Hulk (Aquarium Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
They fight in am indestructible giant aquarium the size of a football field, that is 100 feet deep.

No BFR.

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
One thunderclap would be incredibly effective...

thingy150
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
One thunderclap would be incredibly effective...

Aquaman has taken hits from a blood lusted wonder woman, no it would not be effective.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by thingy150
Aquaman has taken hits from a blood lusted wonder woman, no it would not be effective.

He's also tanked a shot that KO'd Orion and broke his Astro Harness, I agree....

With that showing, Aquaman stomps.

thingy150
He's also tanked a shot that KO'd Orion and broke his Astro Harness, I agree....

With that showing, Aquaman stomps.

The showing you are talking about is pre 52, there is no specification so its new 52 aquaman.

(

thingy150
Aquaman does stomp tho

DarkSaint85
The showing you are talking about is pre 52, there is no specification so its new 52 aquaman.

(

New 52 WW put Orion on his ass, so the Aquaman > Orion leveling still applies thumb up

thingy150
New 52 WW put Orion on his ass, so the Aquaman > Orion leveling still applies thumb up

No it really does not, aquaman got thrown back by her when she hit him.

Are you seriously going to use diana sucker punching him as a testament to orion being < than aquaman.

Does not work that way.

DarkSaint85
Yes, Aquaman got thrown back by a bloodlusted (as per your statement) WW.

Orion was punched by a normal WW.

In any case, either pre or post Flashpoint, it would seem Aquaman, for so long the joke member of the JLA, is actaully > Orion. thumb up.

And I have you to thank for this revelation.

thingy150
Yes, Aquaman got thrown back by a bloodlusted (as per your statement) WW.

Orion was punched by a normal WW.

In any case, either pre or post Flashpoint, it would seem Aquaman, for so long the joke member of the JLA, is actaully > Orion. thumb up.

And I have you to thank for this revelation.

There are so many other scans that could be used to debate your toddler logic but i can tell you just know nothing about aquaman or orion.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fBxkQMIuxtI/UXKfpSpDhOI/AAAAAAAAM0U/FcBDeIVaf-4/s1600/wonderwoman19e.jpg

This is what happened after wonder woman hit him(cheap shot)

He got mad, how does him being hit with a cheap shot prove anything.

DarkSaint85
Good scan. WW wasn't even mad in that scan thumb up

thingy150
Good scan. WW wasn't even mad in that scan thumb up

She cheap shots him, while mad, as stated in the scan.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/brodieken/comics/wonderwoman19d_zpsc15110ba.jpg

It did not do anything to orion so your argument is redundant.

DarkSaint85
Erm, Orion THINKS she's mad.

She then replies, you haven't seen me mad. Which means....she wasn't mad. And sent him flying with a punch.

Why am I busting your ass over this?

Because if your interpretations of things that are so clearly laid out are so questionable, it makes everything else you say just seem biased.

thingy150
Erm, Orion THINKS she's mad.

She then replies, you haven't seen me mad. Which means....she wasn't mad. And sent him flying with a punch.

Why am I busting your ass over this?

Because if your interpretations of things that are so clearly laid out are so questionable, it makes everything else you say just seem biased.

Lol, the punch did nothing to orion so your argument is not even there.

Pleas just stop

DarkSaint85
Lol, the punch did nothing to orion so your argument is not even there.

Pleas just stop

Nice.

So, what did the bloodlusted WW do to Aquaman?

thingy150
Now where the f*ck is carver, i really want to debate this thread and i know his biased ass is picking hulk.

thingy150
It appears i have gotten the scan mixed up, hawkman got hit by her, aquaman has grappled with her before tho.

DarkSaint85
It appears i have gotten the scan mixed up, hawkman got hit by her, aquaman has grappled with her before tho.

thumb up thought so. Looks like you can add HAwkman to the list of people > Orion.

thingy150
thumb up thought so. Looks like you can add HAwkman to the list of people > Orion.

Yup you are trolling, a neither of them were effected so there is no comparison to make.

good job troll.

DarkSaint85
I joke, I joke - I'm just finding this entertaining.

DarkSaint85
Yup you are trolling, a neither of them were effected so there is no comparison to make.

good job troll.

Yes there is.

In one, WW was bloodlusted.

In the other, she wasn't.

Both had the same effect.

If character A takes a bloodlusted punch, and is fine, but gets knocked onto their ass, and the other takes a normal punch, and is fine, but is knocked onto their ass.....Character A took a much stronger punch, no?

thingy150
I joke, I joke - I'm just finding this entertaining.

That you don't have an argument in the thor vs orion thread so you need to troll?

I will remember not to take your comments seriously.

thingy150
Yes there is.

In one, WW was bloodlusted.

In the other, she wasn't.

Both had the same effect.

If character A takes a bloodlusted punch, and is fine, but gets knocked onto their ass, and the other takes a normal punch, and is fine, but is knocked onto their ass.....Character A took a much stronger punch, no?

But from that you cannot get that one character is greater than the other. It did nothing to orion so it shows nothing, all it shows is that neither of them were effected.

There is nothing from the scans that points to either character being better so quit being a dumbass.

DarkSaint85
That you don't have an argument in the thor vs orion thread so you need to troll?

I will remember not to take your comments seriously.
You said you had proof that Thor had the Odin force when he performed some of his feats.

You then said you had proof.

I am awaiting that proof.

You also said that Thor was slow. When I presented my arguments (with scans, natch) you ran away from admitting I was right.

thingy150
You said you had proof that Thor had the Odin force when he performed some of his feats.

You then said you had proof.

I am awaiting that proof.

You also said that Thor was slow. When I presented my arguments (with scans, natch) you ran away from admitting I was right.

I said i thought he did and that i would look for scans. I was wrong, that does not change the fact that carver tried to make it out that thor fought him by himself.

You have still done nothing for reaction time you dumb troll, i am done talking to you, you already admitted to trolling.

DarkSaint85
I admitted to joking and finding you entertaining.

Fine.

I take it back.

This is not fun, and you are not entertaining. Happy?

thingy150
HEY CARVER IF YOU ARE ONLINE COME HERE AND LOSE A DEBATE TO ME.

giljotiini This is what i am going to do to your debate.

-Pr-
I don't see how Aquaman could stomp, tbh. The water will allow him to hang for a while, both because of his mobility and the boost it will give him, but I'm not sure he can truly match Hulk pound for pound.

thingy150
Aquaman is much faster especially in water and he easily has the strength to stand up to the hulk.

What can the hulk do to him? nothing

thingy150
do you want to debate? If you do i will happily oblige big grin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't see how Aquaman could stomp, tbh. The water will allow him to hang for a while, both because of his mobility and the boost it will give him, but I'm not sure he can truly match Hulk pound for pound.

Thunderclaps are also boosted massively underwater.

But we've had this convo before:

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Aquaman is durable, but as far as Hulk is concerned, he is not anything noteworthy.

I have no doubt Aquaman has some decent high end feats but the thunderclaps are not without their own showings.

Finishes off off Ironclad/Orgress (Both more durable than Aquaman):
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/4d13fe8cb7

Takes out Hyperion (A lot more durable than Aquaman):
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/22be01cf2a
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/f5625db56a

Someone have scans of when he crippled Gladiator with a clap to the head, stunned the Avengers including Hercules and knocked out Xemnu with a force described to me more powerful than any hurricane in history?

Wish I had my scans with me, even these I have to borrow (Thanks to John).

This isn't even taking into account the fact that it would be magnified underwater.

thingy150
Who are you talking to?

Stoic

laughing out loud

carver9
She cheap shots him, while mad, as stated in the scan.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/brodieken/comics/wonderwoman19d_zpsc15110ba.jpg

It did not do anything to orion so your argument is redundant.

Lol...Wonder Woman owned Orion with that punch. He didn't even attack her back afterwards because he was too afraid.

DarkSaint85
Who are you talking to?

Pr. Hence the quoting of him.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Wonder Woman owned Orion with that punch. He didn't even attack her back afterwards because he was too afraid.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fBxkQMIuxtI/UXKfpSpDhOI/AAAAAAAAM0U/FcBDeIVaf-4/s1600/wonderwoman19e.jpg

Are you literally retarded, the punch did nothing and he did not attack her after that because he is ashamed of what he looks like when he loses his temper.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11114/111142727/3882517-3277729392-93533.jpg

As shown in this scan he is ashamed of his features.

Nice try troll.

-Pr-
Aquaman is much faster especially in water and he easily has the strength to stand up to the hulk.

What can the hulk do to him? nothing

Don't agree, tbh.

Thunderclaps are also boosted massively underwater.

But we've had this convo before:

Eh, I think Rage underestimated Arthur some, but in the end it doesn't change things.

Are you literally retarded, the punch did nothing and he did not attack her after that because he is ashamed of what he looks like when he loses his temper.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11114/111142727/3882517-3277729392-93533.jpg

Nice try troll.

Might wanna tone down the language just a tad. Attacking people like that is never a good idea.

carver9

Nice try troll.

Look at the pain look on his face. She owned him and he didn't attack her back, he attacked some underlings that isn't comparable to her. Stomped.

carver9
Pr. Hence the quoting of him.

laughing out loud

Your sig.

thingy150
Look at the pain look on his face. She owned him and he didn't attack her back, he attacked some underlings that isn't comparable to her. Stomped.

Yup you are a troll, not a very good one at that.

thingy150
Looks like carver is still mad that hulk tried to rush thanos and then got swatted away like a fly only to wince and get his ass kicked by thanos's underlings.

thingy150
Don't agree, tbh.

Eh, I think Rage underestimated Arthur some, but in the end it doesn't change things.

Might wanna tone down the language just a tad. Attacking people like that is never a good idea.

My bad, my bad, it was a serious question for someone who does show all the signs of a low IQ.

big grin

But for real my bad.

DarkSaint85
Ignore Pr; his hate for all things Aquaman is legendary.

-Pr-
My bad, my bad, it was a serious question for someone who does show all the signs of a low IQ.

big grin

But for real my bad.

no expression

Ignore Pr; his hate for all things Aquaman is legendary.

Yep; that yellow and green bastard needs to drown.

thingy150
no expression

Yep; that yellow and green bastard needs to drown.

The f*ck is your problem with aquaman(no disrespect in the f*ck) aquaman is a great character and is really underrated by people like you who hate him for no reason.

Have you read any new 52 aquaman, he is amazing.

DarkSaint85
You should convince Pr of how amazing he is. Some people need educating.

DarkSaint85
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bd9BP2PkVMQ/sddefault.jpg

-K-M-
The f*ck is your problem with aquaman(no disrespect in the f*ck) aquaman is a great character and is really underrated by people like you who hate him for no reason.

It's a joke. PR is actually a big fan of aquaman.

thingy150
Originally posted by -K-M-
It's a joke. PR is actually a big fan of aquaman.

He better be miffed

h1a8
IMO the thunderclap would be slightly less effective in water than air. This is because the water would significantly reduce the speed (and hence the power) of the thunderclap.

I won't go into details yet, but I'll just say that the drag forces would be about a 1000 times greater in the water. Also know that, the drag force in water is directly proportional to the square of velocity. That means half the speed provides 1/4 the force.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO the thunderclap would be slightly less effective in water than air. This is because the water would significantly reduce the speed (and hence the power) of the thunderclap.

I won't go into details yet, but I'll just say that the drag forces would be about a 1000 times greater in the water. Also know that, the drag force in water is directly proportional to the square of velocity. That means half the speed provides 1/4 the force.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkThunderclap15Annual1998.jpg

relentless1
artie reigns supreme in the water, hulk gets dummied

thingy150
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkThunderclap15Annual1998.jpg

It does not state the effects are any greater, all it says is catastrophic.

One_Angry_Scot
It does not state the effects are any greater, all it says is catastrophic.

No it says in the air it's like a sonic boom.

But in water it's catastrophic. Which implies it's affect in water is much higher. Due to it being much denser where the thunderclap is used in.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

thingy150
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
No it says in the air it's like a sonic boom.

But in water it's catastrophic. Which implies it's affect in water is much higher.

It could mean that even under the depths of the water it is still catastrophic.

I am almost certain that the writer got the math wrong on that because how under the water where the density is much greater does his hands(that should be moving slower) produce a wave that effects the water even greater than air even tho the density should stop it from being as powerful, not make it more powerful.

#runonsentence

Estacado

Dont listen to that moron.

Pr has been the biggest Aquaman hater on the forum for years.

One_Angry_Scot
It could mean that even under the depths of the water it is still catastrophic.

I am almost certain that the writer got the math wrong on that because how under the water where the density is much greater does his hands(that should be moving slower) produce a wave that effects the water even greater than air even tho the density should stop it from being as powerful, not make it more powerful.

#runonsentence

You saying "it could mean" already illuminates the fact you are reaching. Because if it's proved that Hulk's thunderclaps are stronger underwater it blows a whole in your argument as they will affect Aquaman more than if what you said was right.

Comic physics I am afraid. There is no point trying to equate real life physics to comics. You will never get anywhere (don't mean that rudely)

But it's just a losing battle.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

The reason why the thunderclap underwater is much more devastating is because water does not compress, whereas air does.

IOW, IF we want to use RL physics (always a danger with comics, but let's try it out) air absorbs a lot of the shockwave, whereas water transmits it.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/explosion-land-water1.htm

Only if we apply RL physics though. Moot point, as we're debating a giant gamma guy and a half-Atlantean fighting in an indestructible aquarium. comics have already said that the Hulk's T-clap is more powerful underwater.

Board Walker
Hulk drowns

thingy150
But the shock wave is still not as powerful as it is on land because of the resistance under water, it still has a greater effect in the water but the resistance means he is not able to produce as much force.

thingy150
Also a thunder clap will not finish off aquaman.

DarkSaint85
But the shock wave is still not as powerful as it is on land because of the resistance under water, it still has a greater effect in the water but the resistance means he is not able to produce as much force.

Considering the Hulk is as strong as the plot requires him to be....why can't he produce more force? Nowhere does it say that the Hulk would be using the same force as he does on land.....

carver9
Why would water slow down Hulk arms?

Board Walker
Why would water slow down Hulk arms?

Because of the kinetic resistance

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Board Walker

What if Hulk was strong enough to move his arms so fast, the effect was that they would be moving as fast as in air?

carver9

One of the strongest being on the planet arms should not be stopped or slowed down by water.

Board Walker
What if Hulk was strong enough to move his arms so fast, the effect was that they would be moving as fast as in air?

Well if this dome is filled entirely by water with no space, gaps, and or vacuums and it was contained in a unbreakable container two things would happen to the individuals within.

1. Hulk would be unable to move at all, no matter how strong hulk is he would be unable to move the individual atoms if their is no place for them to be displaced to.

2. The kinetic energy that hulk is attempting to exert would remain localized and likely just convert himself to a state of plasma thus killing him.

DarkSaint85
Surely the same would be said for Aquaman? As he wouldn't be able to move his limbs through the water?

Stoic
Well if this dome is filled entirely by water with no space, gaps, and or vacuums and it was contained in a unbreakable container two things would happen to the individuals within.

1. Hulk would be unable to move at all, no matter how strong hulk is he would be unable to move the individual atoms if their is no place for them to be displaced to.

2. The kinetic energy that hulk is attempting to exert would remain localized and likely just convert himself to a state of plasma thus killing him.

No silly nilly, it's magic water so whenever the water is pushed out of the Aquarium, an equal amount refills almost instantly. This is comic book physics. The Keebler Elves are spotting for this one.

Board Walker
Surely the same would be said for Aquaman? As he wouldn't be able to move his limbs through the water?

This is correct, however since Aquaman doesn't need to breath Hulk would eventually drown.

DarkSaint85
This is correct, however since Aquaman doesn't need to breath Hulk would eventually drown.

http://mynetimages.com/43d16bbf_ga.jpg
http://mynetimages.com/d3c58c8a_ga.jpg

Stoic

http://mynetimages.com/43d16bbf_ga.jpg
http://mynetimages.com/d3c58c8a_ga.jpg

Just another one of his esoteric powers. You know you're starting to dig the Hulk, just come to the other side already. big grin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Just another one of his esoteric powers. You know you're starting to dig the Hulk, just come to the other side already. big grin

Lol, nah.

I have no sides. I hate them all equally big grin

Stoic
Lol, nah.

I have no sides. I hate them all equally big grin

I know but it was worth trying. The Hulk also fought Orka underwater and was actually talking to tooth face.

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/1486546-superman_vs_orion.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/72524/1486547-superman_vs_orion_2.jpg

Dont buy it all you want but it has been stated.

and orion 1 shotted a young superman.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/pic003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/pic004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/pic005.jpg

He fires at superman, superman dodges, orion tanks a shot and then one shots superman.

They are and have been shown to be on par with each other.

Your ignorance does not change this.

thingy150
oops i responded in the wrong thread lol

beatboks

1. Are you for real?? water would displace to the place his arms were before he moved them. One of the properties of a fluid is that it moves. To the strength level of characters like the Hulk water resistance is negligible at best.

2. Yeah right kill the guy who's had an a-bomb dropped in his head and been atomized only to regenerate from nothing in a panel. His body literally cellularly regenerated that fast.

And I'm not even a Hulk fan

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8

I won't go into details yet, but I'll just say that the drag forces would be about a 1000 times greater in the water. Also know that, the drag force in water is directly proportional to the square of velocity. That means half the speed provides 1/4 the force. Not at all how the propagation of shock waves operate

The Sorrow
Hulk wins.

Pure physical force isn't going to stop him, and he moves virtually just as fast in water as on land. Plus as mentioned, his thunderclaps will be far more effective in this environment. Unless Arthur has had some really uber telepathy feats recently, he just has no way of winning.

thingy150
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Hulk wins.

Pure physical force isn't going to stop him, and he moves virtually just as fast in water as on land. Plus as mentioned, his thunderclaps will be far more effective in this environment. Unless Arthur has had some really uber telepathy feats recently, he just has no way of winning.

Prove he can keep up with arthur in water

carver9
Good post Sorrow. Savage Hulk was blitzing faster than the blink of an eye at far distances in the water. He could most Def keep up.

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107504/3450677-hulkevolution04v290.jpg

Hulk has to breathe, he may lose to lack of oxygen. I think that hulk has been able to adapt to breath but never savage hulk.

Even if he does not drown, how does he put down the much faster aquaman?

Aquaman is not slacker and has strength to match the hulk(especially underwater)

here he casually lifts up an cruise ship

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561105-justice+league+%2310+-+page+10.jpg

Aquaman quickly forms a plan to take on cheetah who was able to bust supermans skin and take on the jla

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561156-justice+league+%2314+-+page+8.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561157-justice+league+%2314+-+page+14.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561158-justice+league+%2314+-+page+15.jpg

NOTE THAT UNDERWATER HE WAS ABLE TO TAKE ON CHEETAH WHO HAS RUSHED THE FLASH, THIS IS A MASSIVE SPEED FEAT.

aquaman has TANKED punches from Wonder Woman:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561245-justice+league+%2316+-+page+11.jpg

Aquaman has TANKED being sucker punched by Martian Manhunter:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561333-justice+league+%2323+-+page+10.jpg

AQUAMAN HAS BEEN UNHARMED WHILE BATHING IN LAVA:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/
3561357-aquaman+%2325+-+page+18.jpg

LAVA HAS HURT A VERSION OF THE HULK BEFORE:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11119/111192203/4159704-1kk.png

Aquaman swims at 200 knots:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3668281-aquaman+%2328+-+page+4.jpg

Aquaman vs heracles, he tanks shots:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722029-aquaman+%2329+-+page+16.jpg
Aquaman vs heracles, still fighting arthur hits him
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722032-aquaman+%2329+-+page+19.jpg
Aquaman vs heracles, still fighting and tanking shots
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722033-aquaman+%2329+-+page+20.jpg
Aquaman vs heracles, after all of that aquaman only has a bloody nose:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722034-aquaman+%2329+-+page+21.jpg
EVENTUALLY AQUAMAN WINS THIS FIGHT, too lazy to upload full scan but here is when he wins.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3779951-aquaman+%2330+-+page+19.jpg

TANKS a punch from Swamp Thing:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3853518-aquaman+%2331+-+page+6.jpg

Pulls a ship with one arm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/71192/2390130-aquaman__7_011.jpg

STABS Darkseid, he does not have his trident here but it is still a badass scan:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/99801/2708216-dcupre_0_10.jpg

Survives huge explosion:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3020641-aquaman+%282011-%29+019-017.jpg

LIFTS AND THROWS A HUGE SHIP UNDERWATER:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3197469-aquaman+%282011-%29+022-011.jpg

Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman are called THE STRONGEST people on earth in panel:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/137442/3397070-aq_str+01.jpg

Aquaman send superman flying:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/3860937-9575713402-2we1..jpg

I think that aquaman will win by using his speed to his advantage, he can get a lot of force behind himself swimming at really fast speeds. I have shown that he has strength on par with the hulk and that he can tank shots from people like wonder woman(who has made kryptonians bleed). Hulk may or may not be able to breathe underwater so he may drown from the start but even if he does not aquaman is taking this fight. He was fast enough to handle cheetah underwater(she blitzed the flash) the hulk will not touch him. Aquaman has this fight.

thingy150
Good post Sorrow. Savage Hulk was blitzing faster than the blink of an eye at far distances in the water. He could most Def keep up.

Aquaman handled cheetah underwater, she blitzed the flash.

carver9
Since Hulk is far stronger and far more durable than Author and have better speed fts (minus in the water...they are about even), and he doesnt need to breath, Hulk stomps.

thingy150
Since Hulk is far stronger and far more durable than Author and have better speed fts (minus in the water...they are about even), and he doesnt need to breath, Hulk stomps.

I just showed he needed to breathe but i am happy to change my mind if you post scans. What do you mean he is far stronger and more durable, you have done nothing to prove this. Your word over my plethora of scans means nothing. Aquaman is much faster and this fight takes place on his home turf. How does hulk touch him? They are not about even in speed Aquaman has taken on cheetah in water and SHE BLITZED THE FLASH. Hulk does not stomp and you have literally done nothing to back up your stance as usual.

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107504/3450677-hulkevolution04v290.jpg

Hulk has to breathe, he may lose to lack of oxygen. I think that hulk has been able to adapt to breath but never savage hulk.

Aquaman is not slacker and has strength to match the hulk(especially underwater)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561105-justice+league+%2310+-+page+10.jpg

Aquaman quickly forms a plan to take on cheetah who was able to bust supermans skin and take on the jla

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561156-justice+league+%2314+-+page+8.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561157-justice+league+%2314+-+page+14.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561158-justice+league+%2314+-+page+15.jpg

NOTE THAT UNDERWATER HE WAS ABLE TO TAKE ON CHEETAH WHO HAS RUSHED THE FLASH, THIS IS A MASSIVE SPEED FEAT.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561245-justice+league+%2316+-+page+11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3561333-justice+league+%2323+-+page+10.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11119/111192203/4159704-1kk.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3668281-aquaman+%2328+-+page+4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722029-aquaman+%2329+-+page+16.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722032-aquaman+%2329+-+page+19.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722033-aquaman+%2329+-+page+20.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3722034-aquaman+%2329+-+page+21.jpg
EVENTUALLY AQUAMAN WINS THIS FIGHT, too lazy to upload full scan but here is when he wins.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3779951-aquaman+%2330+-+page+19.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111124701/3853518-aquaman+%2331+-+page+6.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/71192/2390130-aquaman__7_011.jpg

STABS Darkseid, he does not have his trident here but it is still a badass scan:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/99801/2708216-dcupre_0_10.jpg

Survives huge explosion:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3020641-aquaman+%282011-%29+019-017.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/3197469-aquaman+%282011-%29+022-011.jpg

Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman are called THE STRONGEST people on earth in panel:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/137442/3397070-aq_str+01.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111134695/3860937-9575713402-2we1..jpg

I think that aquaman will win by using his speed to his advantage, he can get a lot of force behind himself swimming at really fast speeds. I have shown that he has strength on par with the hulk and that he can tank shots from people like wonder woman(who has made kryptonians bleed). Hulk may or may not be able to breathe underwater so he may drown from the start but even if he does not aquaman is taking this fight. He was fast enough to handle cheetah underwater(she blitzed the flash) the hulk will not touch him. Aquaman has this fight.

This post is greater than your lazy sentence that is supported by literally nothing.

carver9
I just showed he needed to breathe but i am happy to change my mind if you post scans. What do you mean he is far stronger and more durable, you have done nothing to prove this. Your word over my plethora of scans means nothing. Aquaman is much faster and this fight takes place on his home turf. How does hulk touch him? They are not about even in speed Aquaman has taken on cheetah in water and SHE BLITZED THE FLASH. Hulk does not stomp and you have literally done nothing to back up your stance as usual.

You posted a scan of him tilting a freaking ship and comparing it to a guy that was powering through a freaking sun on his back. Punched A Ship the size of a continent into space and punched through a wall that an abstract weapon couldn't breach, let alone, nearly overpowered an abstract himself. You know nothing of the Hulk...so don't question me about anything until you read some comics and stop visiting respect threads for you lame scans. People already posted scans to you with Hulk breathing underwater. Hell, Hulk recently fought Namor arch enemy underwater for a prolong amount of time without need of air. If you keep ignoring post, I will start reporting you.

Time Immemorial
If you keep ignoring post, I will start reporting you.

I thought you were a mod, just pie and ban. stick out tongue

thingy150
You posted a scan of him tilting a freaking ship and comparing it to a guy that was powering through a freaking sun on his back. Punched A Ship the size of a continent into space and punched through a wall that an abstract weapon couldn't breach, let alone, nearly overpowered an abstract himself. You know nothing of the Hulk...so don't question me about anything until you read some comics and stop visiting respect threads for you lame scans. People already posted scans to you with Hulk breathing underwater. Hell, Hulk recently fought Namor arch enemy underwater for a prolong amount of time without need of air. If you keep ignoring post, I will start reporting you.

The star on his back was not savage hulk. IGNORING WHAT YOU DUMBASS, YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING TO PROVE F*CKING ANYTHING. REPORT ME, SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT AND I HAVE PROVEN THAT HULK NEEDS TO BREATHE ALONG WITH MY PLETHORA OF SCANS THAT PROVE HE IS ON PAR WITH THE HULK IN STRENGTH.

AQUAMAN IS MUCH FASTER AND YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE THAT HULK CAN TOUCH HIM.

THREATEN TO REPORT ME ON MORE TIME YOU STUPID F*CK, I WILL REPORT YOU.

thingy150
You have threatened to report me one too many times, i am reporting you.

carver9
The star on his back was not savage hulk. IGNORING WHAT YOU DUMBASS, YOU HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING TO PROVE F*CKING ANYTHING. REPORT ME, SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I HAVE PROVEN MY POINT AND I HAVE PROVEN THAT HULK NEEDS TO BREATHE ALONG WITH MY PLETHORA OF SCANS THAT PROVE HE IS ON PAR WITH THE HULK IN STRENGTH.

AQUAMAN IS MUCH FASTER AND YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE THAT HULK CAN TOUCH HIM.

THREATEN TO REPORT ME ON MORE TIME YOU STUPID F*CK, I WILL REPORT YOU.

Are you ready to do a speed ft war? Let me know. On the previous page it was posted that he can breath under water. Reported. By the way, that was Savage Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

Lol...naah, I'm voting for my boy One shot to be the next mod. I thought you were bringing me some pie (if you are a girl)?

thingy150
Are you ready to do a speed ft war? Let me know. On the previous page it was posted that he can breath under water. Reported. By the way, that was Savage Hulk.

Speed feat? aquaman wins because hulk does not have any underwater speed feats. YOU DID NOT POST THE SCAN AND I DID NOT SEE IT, IT WAS POSTED BY DARKSAINT. YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A SINGLE SCAN THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

You basically told me that current hulk>wwh......so you think that savage hulk>wwh

thingy150
SPEED FEAT WAR LOL, NO SPEED FEATS UNDER WATER MEAN YOU LOSE.

carver9
Speed feat? aquaman wins because hulk does not have any underwater speed feats. YOU DID NOT POST THE SCAN AND I DID NOT SEE IT, IT WAS POSTED BY DARKSAINT. YOU HAVE NOT POSTED A SINGLE SCAN THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

You basically told me that current hulk>wwh......so you think that savage hulk>wwh

You said Aquaman is faster. Are you ready to do a speed ft test or what? Then after that, let's do a strength and durability test as well.

thingy150
HULK DOES NOT HAVE UNDERWATER SPEED FEATS BUT I AM IN THE MOOD TO BE ENTERTAINED, PULL OUT THESE SPEED FEATS.

Time Immemorial
Lol...naah, I'm voting for my boy One shot to be the next mod. I thought you were bringing me some pie (if you are a girl)?

laughing out loud

carver9
HULK DOES NOT HAVE UNDERWATER SPEED FEATS BUT I AM IN THE MOOD TO BE ENTERTAINED, PULL OUT THESE SPEED FEATS.

You said Aquaman is faster and used Aquaman lifting up a ship as proof that he is stronger than Hulk. Are you ready to compare strength, durability, and speed fts? Or are you backing down from me? You said nothing about swimming fts in your post.

thingy150
I have multiple strength feats on there you lying dumbass, i already have speed feats up you illiterate fanboy, you are the one who is backing down from the challenge.

I have multiple speed feats in my post, here it is again:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...ution04v290.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...0+-+page+10.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...14+-+page+8.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4+-+page+14.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4+-+page+15.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6+-+page+11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...3+-+page+10.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1112/111124701/

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4159704-1kk.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...28+-+page+4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+16.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+19.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+20.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+21.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...0+-+page+19.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...31+-+page+6.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...aman__7_011.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...dcupre_0_10.jpg

Survives huge explosion:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%29+019-017.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%29+022-011.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...0-aq_str+01.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...13402-2we1..jpg

thingy150
"He was fast enough to handle cheetah underwater(she blitzed the flash) the hulk will not touch him." - thingy150

here are the scans i posted in my message

carver9
Your Scan doesn't work but let's continue. What's Cheetah speed fts under water? Hulk swims at eye blurring speed.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//snapshot7_zps16e150cc.jpg.html

Strength ft.

By the way, here is proof. Strange sent a crew in to free order, the other half of the In Betweener. They made it to the door and Read what is said "we made it to the door. Let's free the other half".

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094436/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-014.jpg.html

Used nearly all of his power to contain Hulk and Hulk was still getting stronger. In time, we all know what would have happened (this isn't even WWH or World Breaker, this is just Savage that expanded his power like that). This same guy was controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force. Crazy fts for Hulk. Insane ft.

Here is where the In betweener said he regained most of his power after letting Hulk go...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17094441/Longshot_Saves_The_Marvel_Universe_002-017.jpg.html

Here is him controlling an IG user and the Phoenix Force.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03c_zps1bf4890c.jpg.html

And Order and Chaos was so powerful that they were fraying the threads of reality.

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/lgu88/media-full/dec4/longshot03d_zps46b998ba.jpg.html

Hope all enjoyed.

Durability ft. Hulk tanks an attack that can melt adamantium.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-18.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-19.jpg

Lol at your lame attempt at scans.

thingy150
Lol nice speed feat that proved nothing carver, it says hulk can run at eye blurring speeds and can swim almost as fast*

that does not say anything about speed

The cheetah scan shows that speed under water and speed out of water are two different things. She can also cut supermans skin and aquaman handled her underwater.

Also in my post i have aquaman going 200 knots in water.

he has taken hits from wonder woman who has made kryponians bleed and he has been able to tag superman.

you have yet to prove hulk can touch him

carver9
Your Aquaman speed fts are terrible. You showed a scan of Cheetah without giving detail on how fast she is in the water. Remember, you said you need proof of Hulk speed under water, show me some Cheetah speed fts. How fast was Flash going when Cheetah tagged him and provide proof.

Also provide some durability and strength fts as well. Also, laughing out loud at that not being a speed ft for Hulk. Stop trolling.

thingy150
Just a question ts, does aquaman get his trident, it is standard equipment that is on him at all times and that is why i am asking

thingy150
Your Aquaman speed fts are terrible. You showed a scan of Cheetah without giving detail on how fast she is in the water. Remember, you said you need proof of Hulk speed under water, show me some Cheetah speed fts. How fast was Flash going when Cheetah tagged him and provide proof.

Also provide some durability and strength fts as well. Also, laughing out loud at that not being a speed ft for Hulk. Stop trolling.

It is not about how fast she is in water, it is about water being a different ball park. Hulk was never stated to be a blur underwtaer by the way. You have lied and not provided any scans that do anything for hulks under water speed.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST THE FLASH WAS GOING, IT IS HIS REACTION TIME THAT MATTERS, SHE WAS FAST ENOUGH TO BLITZ A PERSON WITH THE REACTION TIME OF THE FLASH.

You clearly know nothing about reaction time and you have used one feat this entire thread, that being a feat you lied about and the feat is not even close to impressive AND DOES NOT EVEN STATE SPEED.

Lol you are hilarious and a terrible arguer, i have already made my point in this thread and all you have done is whine and lie.

Bye bye

carver9
I provided a speed ft for Hulk in the water.

Wait a minute. So everyone that has tagged Flash is super fast, correct? Does this apply to all character that gets hit that possess super speed or are you being biased again?

No one and when I say no one I mean no one has agreed with you on anything I KMC. You admitted to making a sock acct, can't believe you are still here.

Hulk stomps.

thingy150
a person who was able to speed blitz the flash is obviously super fast what are you even talking about. THE SPEED SCAN YOU PROVIDED PROVES LITERALLY NOTHING AND DOES NOT PUT HIM ANYWHERE NEAR ARTHUR.

Remember the cap atom thread, where you ran away.

Only a few people here have ever agreed with you, all of them are biased hulk fanboys also.

I was agreed with that hulk was wincing, he was.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A CAV, HAL JORDAN VS HULK HERE ARE THE SPECIFICATIONS.

all hal jordan feats(only ones with a gl ring)

world breaker hulk

win by any means

takes place on an abandoned earth

thingy150
Cav= BZ

im used to comic vine

Badabing
Cav= BZ

im used to comic vine Then you should probably go back there. Because right now I'm deciding whether or not to perm ban you.

thingy150
Perm ban, why? Is it because carver has continuously threatened to report me, including in this thread for no reason at all?

thingy150
carver's counter argument, nobody has agreed with you, therefore my bias prevails.

carver's reasoning for reporting, you do not agree with me and i have no real reason to report you so i am just going to threaten you in multiple threads and not actually report you because i have no reason to.

carver9
Lol...read this thread along with every thread you reply in.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604859&pagenumber=19

People are complaining about you. Calm down. You're a good kid but you are doing entirely too much too soon.

thingy150
Lol...read this thread along with every thread you reply in.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604859&pagenumber=19

People are complaining about you. Calm down. You're a good kid but you are doing entirely too much too soon.

All i see are people complaining about both of us. I have been hitting this relatively unknown(to me) forum a bit hard. I still stand by orion being able to beat thor.

Badabing
Perm ban, why? Is it because carver has continuously threatened to report me, including in this thread for no reason at all? Carver has nothing to do with it. He very rarely reports, and only does so when it's an extreme instance. It all comes down to you and your posting habits. Trolling, bashing, flaming, baiting and the plethora of reports I see about you every day. I also find it too much of a coincidence that your "brother" joined while you were on a temp ban. And even more so that your "brother" attacked Carver right away.

thingy150
Lol, now you are going to ban me because of speculation. My brother told me that he got banned here for being a "sock" of some guy. I had no idea he ever said anything to carver, I had been banned right after i started posting here and that was right after i told him to check the sight out. Your speculation is fine but it is no reason to punish me for the deeds of my brother.

Also he is a bit pissed he was banned for being a "sock" of a different persons account.

I will watch what i say in the battle forum, i say too much stupid shit to people. I am however disappointed in the lack of scans people use in this forum.

If you want to ban me then do so but i will not sit here and be accused of making a alternate account when i have done no such thing.

Also i told my brother a few things people have said on this site but i never stated any names, when carver asked me about it my brother gave me sources on comic vine to what people have said about carver.

Now please stop accusing me of things that are untrue.

thingy150
Hey mister mod, do i have to crop a pic to put it as my avatar?

Stoic
Hey mister mod, do i have to crop a pic to put it as my avatar?

Best thing to do is just save one from another user, and look at its properties. this will give you the dimensions in pixels. you can't go over the allotted pixel max in terms of dimensions. Same goes for custom sigs.

thingy150
Best thing to do is just save one from another user, and look at its properties. this will give you the dimensions in pixels. you can't go over the allotted pixel max in terms of dimensions. Same goes for custom sigs.

Ok, thankyou for the help. wink

Stoic

No problem.

DarkSaint85
With regard to the Cheetah scans....

She WANTED to get caught.

-Pr-
lol wtf @ this thread. Wow.

With regard to the Cheetah scans....

She WANTED to get caught.

Yep, iirc.

======

Also, Aquaman is far faster than Hulk underwater. It's the one real advantage he actually has in this fight.

DarkSaint85
If only OP allowed manatees....

-Pr-
ikr?

DarkSaint85
The manatees, with their playful demeanor and winsome antics, would soon soothe that savage beast's rage.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver has nothing to do with it. He very rarely reports, and only does so when it's an extreme instance. It all comes down to you and your posting habits. Trolling, bashing, flaming, baiting and the plethora of reports I see about you every day. I also find it too much of a coincidence that your "brother" joined while you were on a temp ban. And even more so that your "brother" attacked Carver right away.

Plot twist: Thingy is actually carver, who has created him in an attempt to halt the decline of KMC. With one fell stroke he has united the independents, the House of El, the Gamma Church and the fragmented remains of the Thor Corps.

Carver is Ozymandias, the smartest man on KMC.

krisblaze
Remains of the Thor Corps?

The god of thunder needs no corps, he stands alone.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Well, its true that Carver won the poll to be one of the new mods but since Raz is not here he still isn't stick out tongue
And if mods started banning trolls like things like thingy, then there would be much less debaters, not to mention the fact that trolls like him keep the boards lively wink

HulkIsHulk
I have multiple strength feats on there you lying dumbass, i already have speed feats up you illiterate fanboy, you are the one who is backing down from the challenge.

I have multiple speed feats in my post, here it is again:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...ution04v290.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...0+-+page+10.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...6+-+page+11.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...3+-+page+10.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...1112/111124701/

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...4159704-1kk.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...28+-+page+4.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+16.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+19.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+20.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...9+-+page+21.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...0+-+page+19.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...31+-+page+6.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...aman__7_011.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...dcupre_0_10.jpg

Survives huge explosion:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%29+019-017.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%29+022-011.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...0-aq_str+01.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...13402-2we1..jpg

Kiddo your scans don't work except the Hulk scan. Get new scans boy

carver9
Plot twist: Thingy is actually carver, who has created him in an attempt to halt the decline of KMC. With one fell stroke he has united the independents, the House of El, the Gamma Church and the fragmented remains of the Thor Corps.

Carver is Ozymandias, the smartest man on KMC.

laughing out loud come on Dark, I say some crazy things but nothing like the stuff he's been pulling off during his short time here. I'm getting off that subject though and I'm satisfied with the one response that I got in here. Pr, said that Hulk wins, so i'm done.

HulkIsHulk
Perm ban, why? Is it because carver has continuously threatened to report me, including in this thread for no reason at all?
No because you continue to attacks Carver and downgrade him in every thread possible

HulkIsHulk
No problem.
We are all buddies here smile

-Pr-
laughing out loud come on Dark, I say some crazy things but nothing like the stuff he's been pulling off during his short time here. I'm getting off that subject though and I'm satisfied with the one response that I got in here. Pr, said that Hulk wins, so i'm done.

why wouldn't I?

The Sorrow
Prove he can keep up with arthur in water
Why is this a race? Hulk can move almost as fast in water as on land and we know he has speed feats that far exceed the speed of sound. His maximum speed is as of yet unknown. Carver posted the scan that mentions this and a feat of him blitzing Fing Fang Foom before he could counter, while in water. Arthur may have a faster top speed in a straight swim and better maneuverability but actual punching speed? I doubt there would be much of a difference. In any case if Aquaman tries the hit and run tactics, one nuclear bomb of a thunderclap from Hulk would do severe damage.

carver9
why wouldn't I?

no expression

You are one of the biggest Aquaman fan on this site minus myself. It's shocking that you voted against him.

-Pr-
no expression

You are one of the biggest Aquaman fan on this site minus myself. It's shocking that you voted against him.

99% of the time, I vote for who I think would win, regardless of how much I like them or not.

Also, I'm a far bigger Aquaman fan than you.

DarkSaint85
Black Manta is a bigger fan than you, carv.

carver9
99% of the time, I vote for who I think would win, regardless of how much I like them or not.

Also, I'm a far bigger Aquaman fan than you.

I agree, you're one of the unbiased peeps on this site but seeing you vote for Hulk over Aquaman sealed the deal for me.

You're really not. Outside of major top tiers like Supes, Thor, Hulk, Surfer, I support Aquaman every single time and I'm keeping up with ALL of his comics. Think I got you beat buddy. The only thing I'm missing that would make it official is the sig.

The Sorrow
thumb up

If only the rest of the board followed suit, it would save a lot of threads from going left. I've never understood why so many find this so difficult.

carver9

laughing out loud

Now that was just wrong.

-Pr-

laughing out loud Funny AND true.

I agree, you're one of the unbiased peeps on this site but seeing you vote for Hulk over Aquaman sealed the deal for me.

You're really not. Outside of major top tiers like Supes, Thor, Hulk, Surfer, I support Aquaman every single time and I'm keeping up with ALL of his comics. Think I got you beat buddy. The only thing I'm missing that would make it official is the sig.

I was a Hulk fan long before I was an Aquaman one. And I've voted for Hulk before.

Supporting Aquaman "every single time" doesn't really make it good. In fact, it's a negative.

So yes, I really am a bigger fan, mister "stabbing Darkseid was fan art".

Originally posted by The Sorrow
thumb up

If only the rest of the board followed suit, it would save a lot of threads from going left. I've never understood why so many find this so difficult.

Because they're terrified of their precious favourite not being as perfect as they want them to be.

carver9
laughing out loud Funny AND true.

I was a Hulk fan long before I was an Aquaman one. And I've voted for Hulk before.

Supporting Aquaman "every single time" doesn't really make it good. In fact, it's a negative.

So yes, I really am a bigger fan, mister "stabbing Darkseid was fan art".

Because they're terrified of their precious favourite not being as perfect as they want them to be.

Lol...that's old stuff you're talking about (the stabbing thing). I was still fresh to DCNU. Why am I explaining this when we've discussed this a thousand time. See you are not going to forget about that.

Me supporting him shows my commitment to the character, especially with the concept people have of the character and the habits of always voting against him because he's Aquaman.

Moral is, I'm just as much of a Aquaman fan as you. Nothing wrong with that.

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/3/37526/4128497-sweeet.jpg

This option is a viable, the faster aquaman will use his superior speed and maneuverability to get the choke hold and use his strength to choke out the hulk, instant winner.

Hulk is not as fast as him and hulks 1 scan proves nothing. Arthur has tanked shots from the likes of wonder woman and martian manhunter, a thunder clap is not going to come close to doing the damage you guys think it will.

DarkSaint85
Proof that Aquaman is as strong as that monster?

Not to mention, this is Savage Hulk. Who can go around in space...

carver9
Lol...that Squid was magical AND indestructible and it held Attuma and is still holding him. With that said, the ft isn't usable and lol at Aquaman choking someone who is far stronger than him. That's the last thing he would want to attempt.

thingy150

Lol lame argument, aquaman is very strong as i have shown in my previous comment filled with scans. The point is that hulk has been choked out before and you claiming that aquaman is not as strong does nothing for your argument.

If you want me to debate like you, PROOF THE MONSTER IS STRONGER.

carver9

Lol...that sig is hilarious.

DarkSaint85
Lol lame argument, aquaman is very strong as i have shown in my previous comment filled with scans. The point is that hulk has been choked out before and you claiming that aquaman is not as strong does nothing for your argument.

If you want me to debate like you, PROOF THE MONSTER IS STRONGER.

Indestructible Hulk has been choked out.

OP specified Savage Hulk.

Great. Answer a request for proof, with another request for proof thumb up sound tactics.

My point was, we have no idea about that monster. Moot, anyway, as Hulk can survive in space, negating the need for air.

thingy150
Lol...that Squid was magical AND indestructible and it held Attuma and is still holding him. With that said, the ft isn't usable and lol at Aquaman choking someone who is far stronger than him. That's the last thing he would want to attempt.

How so, he attempted a choke hold on a god(heracles). It is very usable and magic has nothing to do with the force of being choked out.

What does strength have to do with hulk getting choked? Last time i checked it was a bit hard to use your strength on someone who is behind you.

How does hulk touch him? Speed is fine and dandy but aquamans maneuverability will make him untouchable.

thingy150
Indestructible Hulk has been choked out.

OP specified Savage Hulk.

Great. Answer a request for proof, with another request for proof thumb up sound tactics.

My point was, we have no idea about that monster. Moot, anyway, as Hulk can survive in space, negating the need for air.

HAHA gotcha carter, he was trying to use scans of "indestrcutible hulk" and pawn it off like he was savage hulk.

CARVER GOT CAUGHT

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>