Vitiate and Revan Reborn vs. RotS Sidious and Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Dromund Kaas

Neither team gets prep time.

They start 30 feet apart.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Vitiate probably solos.

Arhael
Team two solidly.

Revanchiste
Team one... But Vitiate d'ont solo at all.... Or if he solo he kill his voice and Revan in a super devastating explosion....But still alive Vtiate needn't a corps to live XD !!!

carthage
team 2

Giving a nexus to Sidious is a spite

Revanchiste
You give this nexus to Vitiate too and your are in Vitiate's place...

carthage
If I was in Vitiate's place I'd kick Sidious's ass

Revanchiste
And Vitiate is totally Crazy !!!! Madd !!! Nuts !! Everything you want even the jocker and ripper roo don't mach him !

Sinious
Team 1. After Revan kills Dooku, its 2 on 1.

carthage
Is this before or after Vitiate gets blitzed?

Arhael
Plot twist: Dooku Force chokes Vitiate, while he tries to mind dominate.

carthage
thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage

After, obviously.

Nephthys
Carth, didn't you say recently that Vitiate is more powerful than Malgus? Who I believe you rate at a level where Dooku cannot choke him out.

Sinious
He can't abandon his trolling duties just because you think he should be honest and sincere in his posts.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
Team 1. After Revan kills Dooku, its 2 on 1.
Be mindful that this is nexus setting.

On Vjun, nexus powered Dooku was able to casually own Ventress, even stretching every blood vessel in her body as he pinned her down.

Dooku won't be going down easily, if at all, to Revan.

Sidious takes Vitiate down.

Team 2 has this in the bag.

DarthAnt66
lawl

The Merchant
Oho damn.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma

On Vjun, nexus powered Dooku was able to casually own Ventress, even stretching every blood vessel in her body as he pinned her down.

Really dude? You're going with Ventress? This is Revan we are talking about. Dooku can't handle Revan's force attacks.

I never said it would be easy but Revan takes Dooku before Sidious takes Vitiate.

Being on Kaas and starting 30 feet apart don't help team 2 at all btw.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
The place don't allow this....

Revanchiste

Dooku needn't a nexu to own ventress sincerly....
Light saber or force power. (Yhea he did not want to be deveived by ventress so she still weak compare to dooku, especialy in force combat...)

"Plot twist: Dooku Force chokes Vitiate, while he tries to mind dominate."
Force choke is a semi direct attack it is not a blast or pure energy it can be easly counter... And vitiate cannot O.S Vitiate With a nexus Vitiate is fast as hell !!!

Revan were incredibly boosted when mind dominated... Especialy in speed, And Dooku is a Dark sider, of the force, only 2 Jedi resist to this mind domination !!!

So If Dooku cannot resist he cannot choke.. Sincerly he is already from the dark side but he can swtch allegence..
Dooku wise mind is just wise.. that's not enough to resist this !!!!

Stigma

Arhael
Really dude? You're going with Ventress? This is Revan we are talking about. Dooku can't handle Revan's force attacks.

Dooku can handle Revan's Force attacks and can take out Revan with the Force.

The Merchant
EEEEE you gunna take that Sinious?

Arhael
If you want a proof that Dooku can resist mind domination, I want a proof that Vitiate can resist a Force choke.

Revanchiste

Arhael
Sincerely stop stating your opinions as if they are facts.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Arhael
If you want a proof that Dooku can resist mind domination, I want a proof that Vitiate can resist a Force choke.

Even obiwan can.. Vitiate train himself during throusand of years in force combat !!!

So that's seam logic.. A force shield, an absorbtion shield or just a force push !!!

Force sensitiv are less vulnerable to force choke than non force sensitiv....

Vitiate IS EXTREMLY POWERFULL IN THE FORCE !!!!! He self augmented his self over and over !!! He sacrified planet and even make a ritual to obtain the essence of each life fallen in the war !!!!

HE IS TIME MORE POWERFULL THAN DE SIDIOUS, he is even immortal, he can leave without a body !!!!

Where sidious clone are just simple clones with sidious essence.....

He just suck in light saber combat suck a lot......

Revanchiste
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

Revan slain an entire army of Rancor and rakattas with "Ligthning from the sky"
His force storm is just devastating.. And you say Ho dooku wild handle that.. Revan will be more affecd by the nexus than Dooku....

So.... In this case were Dooku resist vitiate domination or vitiate don't use it...

He have also :

"Revan is stated to be proficient in Energy Resistance in the Knights of the Old Republic campaign guide."

Also that.

Darth Traya learns all her Sith techniques from the teachings of Revan and Darth Malak. Because of this, it is highly likely Revan knows "giga-drain" (as members call it). This is supported by the fact that Revan established the Sith Assassins, a sect that uses the Force in the same way Darth Nihilus did.

Revan is stated to be proficient in Force Drain in the Knights of the Old Republic campaign guide. It is also stated in the sourcebook that he can amplify his Force Drain's powers to be effective as far as a Star System's distance.

And I cannot quote all force power he have He have deflect, tutaniminis dark heal :
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/3813769-force+drain.png
And of course he have an extremly insane stamina....If Sidious have to choose between Dooku or Revan He will hesitate of taking Revan and risking to be quicly betrail before than he could have trained anakin... Or dooku wich have the potential of a decent normal sith lord and can never betray him !!!

Yhea Revan force heal permit him to resiste Vitiate lightning that can easly turn a man to ashes under a second....

Revan also reflect Dath Nyriss lightning.. Darth Nyriss is a Dath council memeber one of the most power dark side force user of her time, each one where cappable of crushings entire cities !!

Also :

Force Sense

Revan extended his Force Sense across the entire galaxy to search for Meetra Surik.

"Once he had tried to reach out to her with the Force. Serving in battle with someone formed a special bond; even across the breadth of the galaxy he should have been able to get some vague sense of her presence. Yet he had felt nothing. The simplest explanation was that she had become one with the Force, but Revan couldn't allow himself to believe she was dead."

―Star Wars The Old Republic: Revan

O.P sorry !!!

Sinious
Indeed. Yet Ventress is powerful in her own right and owing her as Dooku did is rather a very impressive feat. The only similar instance I recall was her being force embarrassed by Yoda.

I just don't think its something Dooku can't do when he is all out on her in normal circumstances. You and I approach the matter of nexus' very differently though.

Revan's TK feat in SWTOR is far superior than that. Revan's lightning, TK, overall force mastery is on a level that Dooku cannot reach.

Revan's dueling skills are terribly underrated imo. He can very well keep up with Dooku and overwhelm him in the force. I think this would go a lot like how Vader vs Dooku would go.

I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense at all. How is being far from Vitiate will help Sidious blitz him(assuming that Vitiate can be blitzed)?

The entire scenario is in favor of team 1. Both members of team TOR know the area.

Both members of team 1 mostly rely on their force powers and there is like 10 meters distance between them.

DarthAnt66
Revan is a superior duelist to Dooku.

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan is a superior duelist to Dooku.

Those comics you've posted are pretty impressive considering that that was nowhere near Revan's peak.

DarthAnt66
Those comics you've posted are pretty impressive considering that that was nowhere near Revan's peak.
...what comics?

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
...what comics?

The ones where Revan pwns Traya.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lulz. Fan fiction.

Sinious
Yeah I couldnt find them to check what exactly went down in those comics and who wrote them. Can you link me the thread?

DarthAnt66
The ones where Revan pwns Traya.
http://photo1.ask.fm/315/187/817/910003034-1rek142-abfjfhl21r46f45/preview/1798534_590966680999773_1520164578273671552_n.jpg

Sinious
Yeah so I've realized. I've just seen it once sometime ago when you posted it. I just remember Revan pwning Traya. big grin Can you link me?

DarthAnt66
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t604464.html

Sinious
LMAO :facepalm:

Originally posted by Board Walker
I can't wait for the issue that shows Revan using a universe wide Force Sever Storm.

This is epic.

Revanchiste
Sidious Create an explosion visible from the exterior of the death star with his own lightning Lawl.
Vitiate rip the ass of an entire planet and gain power :
Lawl.
Vitiate where gathering the power to unleash an attack cappble of erasing life not from the galaxy, the netir euniverse :
laaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwllllllllll
Revan reflect Darth nyriss lighning without any effort.. A darth concil members lightning = 50 to 75% of the palpatine lightning....
Lawl...
Dooku defeat windu.... And eeerrr have great telekinesis feat but that's not enough compare to the others and eeeeer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.